Forever with you~

Forever with you (One Shot)

Key could feel his tentacles drying up as the big douche bag who illegally took him out of the sea flopped him onto the dry counter. OMG man, you can't leave starfish out on a dry surface for that long. On top of that, KEY WAS SEPERATED FROM JONGHYUN. NO~~ the purple starfish flopped his drying tentacles in a futile effort to get back to his boyfriend. The orange starfish looked back at him, sadness filling his...tentacles. Er, in the starfish world, tentacles are the equivalent of eyes. Unfortunately, they were seperated by a glass bowl, unable to reach...

 

 

"No! Jongie~" Key tried to inch across the C-train windshield, towards his long-since seperated lover. The C-train driver watched in amazement as the purple starfish's tentacles went up, then down, in an effort to scoot across the glass. Obviously, he was distracted by the starfish, and thus nearly crashed the train. All the cheapskates who didn't bother buying tickets and who had climbed on to the top of the train nearly fell off. The other cheapskates who had gotten onto the side of the train nearly got hit by poles. NONE SURVIVED MUAHAHAHA~ (which is why you should always buy tickets XD)

"KEY!" The orange starfish by the name of Jonghyun attempted to reach for his boyfriend's tentacle.

WHA-BAM! Jonghyun got whacked in the face by a windshield wiper that went back and forth, purposely pushing the star crossed starfish lovers further and further apart.

The windshield wiper's name? Shin Se Kyung.

"MUAHAHAHAHAHA I am going to keep the two of you apart~~" Shin Sekyung cackled evilly as she went back and forth on the windshield.

'NO~~~~Jonghyun! I know! Let's crawl to the other end of the C-train!"

"OK~~I'll see you there!"

The 2 starfish inched across the smooth glass onto the cold metal, trying to stick onto the side of the train even though their tentacles were drying out. But, thanks to the power of love, their tentacles suddenly regained moisture and they were able to continue pasting themselves onto the side.

Unfortunately, they didn't know that there was space between the train cars. Thus they fell off, despite all their effort, and dropped onto the tracks. Both of them got squished by the following train and they died, right next to each other.

(Because some Bio IB teacher decided to make his students write a 10 pg essay explaining why salmon were forest animals) The 2 starfish were buried right next to each other, in the forest they had once called home (according to logical reasoning since salmon are apparently forest animals too). Finally, they were able to rest, in a tranquil place away from girls screaming and them, and evil windshield wipers determined to keep the destined lovers apart. Even the windshield wiper was crying though, windshield wiper fluid flowing out.

And thus, the beautiful and tragic love triangle between Shin Sekyung, Jonghyun, and Key.