Chapter 4

Coffee Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin and Jungkook stopped at the entrance of the fair. The former glanced at the raven haired man and wondered just what was going on in that handsome head of his. Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand yet again and literally dragged him through the welcoming mascots and crowds of people. 

"Is this your first time here?" Jungkook asked without looking back at Jimin.

"Yeah, I never really considered actually coming here", came the reply.

Still following behind Jungkook through all the people, Jimin felt his had slippind out of Jungkook's sweaty one. He panicked thinking what he would do if he lost Jungkook here.

"Hey we cant lose each other here", Jimin's thoughts were interrupted by Jungkook. The latter was only a centimeter's distance away. Jungkook interlaced their fingers pulled the both of them out of chaos of people trying to get into the fair. He let go of Jimin's hand and took a good look at his face.

"You're face is all red", he chuckled. Jimin laughed along with him, but he wasn't sure if all the pushing and shoving was he only cause for his flushed face.

"It's called the Kraken", Jungkook said beaming at a roller coaster. "I've ridden this at least once every year".

Jimin just stood gaping at the so called 'Kraken'. He was never really good with roller coasters but he couldn't let Jungkook think he was a wimp.

"Huh. It doesn't look like much to me. I don't think its really worth my time", Jimin said faking a yawn. "Say that after you've ridden it my macho hyung", Jungkook said with a smirk on his face. Jimin coudn't decide whether it was super y or just really cocky.

"Well, if you insist", Jimin said sobbing on the inside. They stood in queue for barely five minutes before they were called on to get in the ride. Jimin was already shivering out of terror.

"Where's macho man now? You want me to hold your hand Mr. Its not really worth my time?" Jungkook teased Jimin like it was the most entertaining thing to do.

"No thank you!" Jimin said but deeply regretted that he his voice cracked a little while saying it. The ride gave a little jerk before starting causing Jimin to gasp. Jungkook guffawed obnoxiously while the elder glared at him. But he kind of wanted to take Jungkook up on offer of holding Jimin's hand. Kind of.

The coaster began to move up the tracks which seemed to be straight as a stick. The fall got closer and closer and Jimin could feel his heart sinking. One second before the huge fall, Jimin grabbed onto Jungkook's hand which seemed ready for the former to hold. Jungkook squeezed Jimin's hand and suddenly, that was all the elder could think about. He forgot why he was scared in the first place. He forgot why he even grabbed Jungkook's hand. All that mattered at the moment was how safe he felt the younger. He shut his eyes tight and focused on Jungkook's large and warm hand the entire ride.

Jimin got out first, legs wobbling and almost falling on his knees. Jungkook caught him before that happened.

"! Jimin are you alright? I'm so sorry I didn't know you were this bad with roller coasters", Jimin heard Jungkook say as he looked at him. The younger male had a very worried look on his face.

This is bad. This is really bad. Jimin thought as he felt his face heat up again. And this time, he was sure it wasn't because of the roller coaster.

Jimin and Jungkook spent the whole day together. Jimin was a bit taken aback when Jungkook treated him dinner in a fancy restaurant.

"Next time, I'll pay....but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter