Final

Baekhyun Fluff and a Couple of Cats

“Why are you giggling so loud?” my brother walked into my room looking at me weird.

“I'm reading fanfiction.” I giggled again as I continued reading, half ignoring him.

Oh. What kind of fanfiction?” He slightly backed up.

“It’s not like that, Baekhyun’s being a puppy.” I giggled again.

“What?!” He look at me as if I was crazy.

I put my phone flat on the bed, no longer giggling at the wonders of an adorable Baekhyun gif, and looked at him dead in the eyes with a straight face. “It’s not like that.”

I sighed but then contemplated, “Although there are some like that. Most I've scrolled by are cat . Sehun is really not helping it though by playing a cat in his new movie…”

“What?!”

“Not an actual cat, a half-cat, I think. I don't remember. It might have been about him being cursed or something, I only read a description of it.”

“What?!”

“It will probably be him having cat ears and a tail. He might snuggle with the female lead then leave her when he's done being fed,” I look begrudgingly toward the fat orange cat that's laying at the end of my bed. It jumps off the bed as if he knows I'm talking about him and walks out the door.

*Yeah, you leave cat.*

I turn back to my brother, “You think he'll hiss at people?” I think about it for a few seconds before falling back on my bed and squealing. I get back up and look him straight in the eyes, “Think about the catnip scenes!”

“What?!”

*****

 

Okay, first of all there has to be a catnip scene. If there isn't I will die… (or I'll pull a Misery on someone.)

 

Hehe. All joking aside. I heard about Sehun’s movie a few weeks ago and while reading a Baekhyun fluff fic, and cackling like a maniac, this came to my head. Where I imagine a pretty fangirl, giggling, not sounding like a witch about to eat the next batch of children she lured into her gingerbread house.

 

Who likes gingerbread? Honestly most of the candy on that house is very unappealing to me. Like gum drops, candy canes, and honestly, even icing is just…

 

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this extremely short little thing! And even if it didn't make your day any more pleasant, I hope it didn't make it unpleasant.

 

exo, exo-k, and sehun image