One Hug..

Almost

“Aniyo,don’t think so negative,maybe he looks like Sooyoung but it won’t always mean that he’s one of Sooyoung family right?”Ryeowook said with a little panic face.

He knows that’s you,but if he tell the truth,you and Yesung will be die hh.

“Mmm that’s right,don’t think so negative guys,let’s just watch Siwon’s drama,okay?”Leeteuk said,his words make Ryeowook calm. ‘Thanks to me Yesung-hyung’ Ryeowook said with himself.

Yesung and you walked around the park after two of you had lunch.

“Yesung-ah,I think I miss oppa..” you said as you lay down on the grass.

“Aih jinjjayo? I told yoouu I’ve already told youuu,you love him!!!” Yesung follow you and lay down.

“No,that’s not the problem,the problem is..this is so wrong Yesung-ah,I think he love my sister,you can see it right?..why Yesung-ah why?why always my sister?why? she’s a singer,she can dance better than me,and now,Taec oppa..he love her. What can i do now?THIS IS SO WRONG! I’M TOO IDIOT,STUPID,MICHIYEOSOOOO” you screamed so loud and luckily there’s only you and Yesung in that park.

“Calm down (you)-ah,I know it’s hurt,but believe me,if you want to forget Taec,it isn’t easy..he always by your side right? I know you,you’re a strong girl,the strong girl i’ve ever known. I know you can have him,at least you should say this to your sist if you don’t want to be jealous in the next days” Yesung said.

You just can’t believe it,what did he say?wew...you just know he can say that things too. “You’re too kind Yesung-ah,you..ah I can’t say it,I really love you,gomawoyo,you really help me a lot! I don’t know what my life would be if there’s no you” You hug Yesung tightly.

‘She loves me? Did I hear the wrong thing?’ yesung talking with himself.

He hug you back. Yesung feel so awkward when you hug him,but he keep on silent and still hug you back.

“It’s my promise to always take care of you,right? So don’t act like you don’t need me if you really need me. Just tell me everything,don’t be afraid (you)-ah,me,as your bestfriend always here” Yesung said.

You smile and stare at his face. Both of you see each other and suddenly you&him laugh.

“Why? Why you keep looking at me like that?” you said as you slapped his shoulders.

“You’re too ugly hahaha just kidding” He said

“Aaaah I know,it is a joke?so the truth is I’m beautiful right?” you said and stand up.

“A..aniyo,aishhh” Yesung said and follow your step.

“Let’s go back to your dorm,it’s already 4.30” you said as you put your hand around his shoulders.