Uhm.

Almost

Your PoV

-ah, wake up-ah” someone’s calling me with knocking my door.

“Just come in, what the hell is your problem waking me up in this early morningggg???” I’m screaming. I hate it when it’s Sunday and I can’t sleep all day.

“Ya! Ya (you)-ah,you must take a look at this” Yesung shaking my body with pointing his iPad.

“What?” I said

“Taec just sent you a video message,he asked you to watch it” he said happily. I just put a smirk and take Yesung’s iPad.

“Good Morning (you)-ah,what are you doing now?it’s cold here hehe, I just arrived at New York,do you want me to buy something?just send me an e-mail,okay? And Thanks to Yesung hyung for this. Bye! Take care there”

“Aigoo I even forget that he left hehe” I said

“Baboya” Yesung repllied and touch my philtrum.

“YA! STOP IT!”I said as I punch his face with my pillow. He put a dorky face and run outside

“BYE! See you later!!!”

“YA!YESUNG-AH BABOYA,MICHIYEOSO!” I open my laptop and send Taec an e-mail.

“Oppa I want this sneakers, it’s a converse, not expensive to you right? Kkk I heard that this shoes is limited edition and only sell in USA. I hope I’m not bothering you! Take care andddd one moreee,lot of bubble gum pleaseee hehehehe” I sent the email with the picture of the sneakers.

Author PoV

Taecyeon recieve an e-mail,he open it and smile. ‘ I don’t need anything oppa,just take care of yourself haha ‘ It is from Sooyoung. For the second time,his phone ring,sign that there’s one more email. Yaaa!! It’s from (you) he smile,brighter than before.

0000000000000

Yesung walk around his room. He’s bored now.

“Ya Yesung-ah,you’re crazy” a girl standing next the door as she is chewing a bubble gum.

“Yaa (you)-ah,how can you come in?you know hyung will be mad if he know that I bring a girl to my room” Yesung talk with a low voice.

“Yaa! You’re too stupid you know? How could they know if I’m wearing this hat and wearing this clothes?” (you) said.

“Ah..ye ye ye,you’re right, If I were them,I will know you as a boy too”

“Do you have s schedule?I’m hungry and don’t have someone to eat out” You said as you walk around the room..

“I’m not hungry” he said “and I’m too lazy to go out” he said as he lay down.

“Okay..I will call oppa now”You said as you take your phone.

“YA YA YA don’t call Taec pleaseeee,if you tell him he won’t teach me to be a rapper. Pleasee” Yesung take your phone.

“Hahaha I’m just kidding,you drive my car” you said as you give the key. Yesung follow your step.

“I feel like a boss now” You said with a smirk and follow by Yesung’s angry face.

You and Yesung arrived in the TV room.

“Hyung,I wanna go now” Yesung talked with Leeteuk.

“Don’t go home so late,you must go home at five” Leeteuk said.

“Ne I got it” Yesung said as you smile to them.

“I go” you and Yesung walked after bowed to them.

“Ya ya ya,did you see that boy?” Donghae talked with a serious face.

“Waeyo?” all the members asked.

“He just look like Sooyoung,isn’t he?” Eunhyuk said. All of them stsart thinking and started to agree with what EunHae said.

“But,if he looks like Sooyoung,it means that he’s one of Sooyoung’s family right?” Kyu said.

“Maybe,but Sooyoung-ssi just have one sister” Sungmin said.

“Or maybe...he’s her sister,but she acted like a boy because if she acted like a girl she won’t be able to come in?” Siwon said

..............................................