Crime 17.

Falling In Love With Criminals ♡ iKON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


< YOU >

Sungjae: Actually, we go to the same school ____-ssi.

.

You: A-ha, who's ____? What are you saying? My name is Yohee.

Sungjae stood there for a moment, staring at me intensely.

Now, I finally realized that this is Yook Sungjae, a kid from class A. Then, isn't he in the same class as Chanwoo?! What do I do?!

Sungjae: Maybe I mistook you for someone else. You really do look like ____ from class C.

You: I.. don't know... I quit school long ti-time ago. 

I wonder how he even knows me. I'm not popular at all.

Sungjae: No way~ really? Then how do you go to school to learn and stuff. Ah wait never mind. This is Seoul, that's a wrong question to ask.

You: Yea, of course ha ha.

After he tried to analyze me, I started to get nervous and my lip started to tremble. My mind is filled with thoughts of what will happen if I get caught in this mess. No, I'm already in this mess. Let's not get any messier.

Sungjae slowed himself down to match his pace with me. He glanced over once in a while. I tried to act dumb as best as possible by staring straight into the air.

Sungjae: ___ -Ah wait, no, Yohee-ssi, eh hem, what was your role in your old organization? 

F* I didn't plan this out. Calm down ____, remember what Lee Hi told you. If unexpected questions come up, then answer it 'truthfully'. This way, you won't expose yourself.

"This way, you won't exp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter