Part Three - END

Secret Kiss

As Sehun popped on his bed when he heard his phone rang once again. Chanyeol called numerous times already but Sehun didn't answer even just one. He didn't want Chanyeol to know that he was crying. He never thought of what Chanyeol said before. He didn't knew it was a big deal. Is being gay a big deal?

Maybe it was for Chanyeol. Of course, Chanyeol was already known to be a heartthrob. A girl's dream boy.

His heart ached when he remembered Chanyeol's confession. A part of him was happy they felt the same way, but a big part of him was still hurting. He remembered Chanyeol's face filled with tears and his heart ached more.

He never wanted to hurt him. 

Sehun thought of what might happen if he accepted what Chanyeol meant. If they wanted a relationship, it will all be a secret.

Secret looks. Secret hugs. Secret kisses. Secret dates. Does he want all that? Can he do all that? 

Sehun never liked secrets. He kept a few ones but this one? Nope. He wanted everyone to know that he loves Chanyeol and he loves him back. He wanted to be selfish. But was it alright?

If he wanted to be with Chanyeol and this was the only way, could he really do that?

He never thought of it before.

Sehun’s phone rang again and the same name popped up. He turned off his phone and sighed. He just decided to sleep.

~

The next day, Sehun's head was aching so bad from crying last night. When he arrived at school, everyone seemed to look at him strangely.

"Are you sure it was him? You mean Chanyeol and him?" he suddenly heard whispers from a bunch of girls in the hallway.

Chanyeol and him?

Mabel was half-running into him from the other side of the hallway. "Sehun-ah."

"What is happening?"

Mabel took a breath and exhaled. "Seems like someone heard you and Chanyeol yesterday in the library."

Sehun froze. Then his thoughts went to Chanyeol. He was worried. "Where's Chanyeol?"

"I don't know. I tried to call him but he won’t answer. I called their home, his mom said he's already here. I can't find him."

"So it's true? Sehun and Chanyeol?" another bunch of girls said from their behind. "All I thought it was Mabel and Chanyeol."

"Chanyeol is gay? OMG."

"I can't believe this. Chanyeol likes a guy? Pfft."

Mabel seemed to lost her self-control. She turned to the girls with an annoyed look. "SHUT UP! You guys don't know anything! Don't talk as if we can't hear you!"

All the girls stopped talking and walked out.

Mabel held my arm. "Let's go."

When they were about to go, they suddenly heard an announcement from the school's broadcast radio. "All students please proceed to the auditorium now."

Sehun and Mabel looked at each other, confused. They have a lot of things to talk about and a lot of things to settle but in the end, they followed the other students to the auditorium. When everyone arrived, all the lights were suddenly switched off.

Most of the girls screamed in panic. 

"Mabel," Sehun called and reached out.

When a hand held his, he heard her voice. "I'm here, Sehun-ah."

Then suddenly they heard a piano playing. 

"What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawing me in, and you kicking me out."

Sehun froze and he felt goosebumps all over. Of course he knew whose voice was that.

"My head's underwater but I'm breathing fine. You're crazy and I'm out of my mind.

Cause all of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges.

All your perfect imperfections..."

The stage lightened up, revealing Park Chanyeol sitting beside the piano. He was playing the large piano while singing whole-heartedly. The students wee watching him, mesmerized. Chanyeol could do that. He could charm everyone with his voice. Even Sehun’s broken heart.

But, what was happening? Why was he doing this?

"Cause I give you all... of me.

And you give me all... of you."

When he was done singing, he paused in front of the piano. He took a lot breath before standing up and looked through the crowd.

Sehun's heart leaped when Chanyeol’s eyes found him and smiled brightly.

"Sehun-ah," that was the first word Chanyeol said. "I love you."

Everyone gasped unbelievably. Everyone was shocked, especially Sehun.

Mabel, on the other hand, smiled beside him. Still holding her friend’s trembling hand. Finally.

"I know it was wrong for me to think that loving you was wrong. I'm sorry. I'm sorry because... I was selfish. I only think about myself and what would others think of me. I became a weakling. And I'm sorry that I hurt you because of that," Chanyeol's tears were getting visible.

"Yesterday, when you walk out on me, I knew I made another mistake. I should've been brave. I'm sorry that I wasn't."

Sehun felt his heart pinged with force. He tried to stop but he was crying already. 

He wanted to say something.

He wanted to go and tell Chanyeol that it was okay. That he could also try to love him the way he wanted. But he was so happy to move from his spot. There, in front of him, was Chanyeol confessing to him, to everyone. That he loves him.

Even prepared a cheesy song just to prove it. He tried to held back a smile.

"Sehun, I don't care anymore. I don't care what others would say. I don't care if they would think bad about me, about us. Because I'd take that if it means having you." Chanyeol sniffed but he was smiling. "I love you Sehun-ah. I'd still say this even if the insident yesterday didn't spread. I'd still confess to the whole world that I love you."

Chanyeol went down on stage and walked towards Sehun, who was red in tears.Chanyeol palmed Sehun's face and pouted. "Say something."

Sehun's beating heart was still fast. When he looked around he suddenly remembered that they were not alone. He reddened. "Uhmm..."

Chanyeol smiled when he noticed Sehun's shy expression. Without thinking, he leaned down and kissed him on the lips.

"Wait," Sehun stopped him and Chanyeol pouted. "Let me say it first."

"Okay, faster. I want to kiss you already."

Sehun blushed redder than before and smiled. "I love you too, Park Chanyeol."

Everyone gasped again. Some were smiling. Some were cheering. Some were disgusted. And some were disappointed.

Chanyeol and Sehun didn't mind, they just continued the kiss.

Mabel, beside the couple, raised her hand and cheered. "Love wins, people!"

 

[END]

____________

 

Re-edited!!! HAHAHAHAHA Finally had time to proofread this and wow my head ached a lot after reading.

I added few words and stuff. So here it is! :)

Thank you! Don't forget to comment.

-jamlilise19