Entry 2: Pole Dancing (LeSol)

EXID One-shots and Drabbles

Just got the idea by listening to The Maine’s  cover of Akon’s “I Wanna Love You”

 

“Pole! Pole! Pole! Pole!” Junghwa, Hani and Hyerin chanted as they urged Solji to carry on with their last dare for the night. It started off as a simple truth-or-dare game played in a clockwise manner, but as the night went on, the “truth” in their simple game has been discarded, and their dares slowly became wilder and wilder, with Junghwa being dared to kiss Hani for a full-on minute in one dare, and with Hyerin being forced to dance on top of another group’s table in another. It was Solji’s turn now, and she was dared by the three younger girls to dance on the free pole near their table. She really wanted to get going, seeing how they were all a bit tipsy, but it’s evident that for the same reason, they wouldn’t stop until they see their unnie get her moves on.

 

Aigoo, these kids. Sighing, she started towards the free pole.

 

“Alright, alright. This will be the last dare, and then we go home. Arasso?” She told the three younger girls as she walked towards the pole, earning garbled responses of affirmation from the other three.

 

 


 

Hyojin was sitting quietly by the bar when she heard a group chanting aloud, urging their friend to dance on the free pole near their table. Curiosity piqued, she turned to see a red-haired girl walking towards the said pole. However, it wasn’t until she started dancing that Hyojin was frozen in her spot (in a good way).

 

Damn, that girl’s got the moves, Hyojin thought as she watched the said girl do her dare on the pole. For a split second their eyes met, or maybe it was just the alcohol that’s getting into Hyojin, but damn, her smoldering eyes combined with her moves were really y.

 

“She’s a regular here, their group actually,” the bartender said as he saw Hyojin watching the red-haired girl in a captivated manner, staring at all her movements intently.

 

“Really? How come I never saw her before?” Hyojin asked, not taking her eyes off of the girl.

 

“Hm… probably because you’re too busy drinking alone whenever you’re here.” The bartender said as he shrugged and continued cleaning the glasses.

 

“Yah!” Hyojin turned to glare sharply at the teasing bartender. Turning back, she saw that the red-haired girl had finished her pole dancing and was already walking back towards their table, her face beet red in embarassment.

 

y and cute.

 

Exactly Hyojin’s type.

 

Smirking, Hyojin left her seat and headed for the group. Once she got there, she handed the red-haired girl a 50-dollar bill and went back to her seat by the bar.

 


 

Solji had just seated on her chair and was about to remind her friends that they should get going when a girl with long blonde ombre-colored hair came by, gave her a 50-dollar bill, and left.

 

What the hell?

 

“Ooooooh, Solji unnie, that girl must be thinking you’re working as, you know...,” Junghwa drunkenly said while leaning on Hani’s shoulder.

 

“That means you got the moves unnie!” Hyerin cheerfully said, taking the entire ordeal lightly.

 

As the three began talking, Solji stood up to look for the girl who gave her the bill, and found her at the bar.

 

“Hey, what is this for?”

 


 

“Hey, what is this for?”

 

Just as Hyojin was seated in her usual spot at the bar, a certain red-haired girl came and asked her what the 50-dollar bill was about.

 

“What do you think it’s for?” Smirking, Hojin coolly answered the girl.

 

Shocked, and more certainly pissed, the red-haired girl threw the 50-dollar bill back at Hyojin.

 

“Well I’m not like that and I don’t need your money.”

 

Just as the red-haired girl was about to go back to her group, Hyojin stood up and held her arm.

 

“I’m sorry. I just wanted to get to know you alone. I couldn’t think of a way to separate you from your group. I’m really sorry.” Hyojin spoke, making sure that her voice was loud enough for the other girl to hear. After her apology, she let go of the other girl’s arm, and waited for what would happen next.

 


 

“I’m sorry. I just wanted to get to know you alone. I couldn’t think of a way to separate you from your group. I’m really sorry.”

 

Solji was definitely pissed at the way the ombre-haired girl handled things, but the sincerity in the apology made her stop.

 

“Hm… What’s done is done anyway.” Sighing, she turned back and extended her hand. “I’m Solji. You?”

 

“Hyojin.” The other girl said as she took Solji’s hand for a handshake.

 

Now that she was able to take a good look at Hyojin, Solji couldn’t help but notice how good her eyes looked. Actually, not just her eyes. Without her knowing, Solji was already checking Hyojin out.

 

Yep, Hyojin is definitely good-looking.

 

“Well, Hyojin-ssi I’m sorry but my friends and I really have to go home now.” Solji said as she let go of Hyojin’s hand.

 

She was about to turn back towards her friends when Hyojin asked something whose answer is definitely obvious.

 

“Will you come here again?”

 

“Of course. We’re here every week.”

 

 


 

A/N: The dollar-bill scene was actually based from a series I watched a few years back, I can’t remember what it is huehue

 


 

Omake:

 

“So, what just happened?” The bartender asked Hyojin as she went back to her seat and calmly sipped her Bacardi.

 

“Nothing really, just got her name.” Hyojin replied.

 

“Woah noona, that fast? How about her number?”

“Damn, I forgot to ask about that! Well, she’ll be here next week anyway.” Hyojin just shrugged it off.

"And tell her you own the bar, that's a big plus!" Her dongsaeng said.

"I have my own strategy, don't tell me what to do!"

"Strategy? What is this, a game? That's why you don't get that much girls, you're bad at things like that. Just go play your Diablo thing or whatever." Her brother said as he laughed aloud.

"YAH!"