Upgrade? Mwoh?!

Sifany one-shots collection!~

*Siwon's POV throughout*

Hey guys, my name is Siwon. S-I-W-O-N. And I am one of the kingkas in this university. However, I am different from the rest of the kingkas. I don't bully people, and I don't flirt with every possible girl in school. Why? Thanks to my awesome best friend, Tiffany Hwang, which I address as "Fany".

We were friends since kindergarden, when she fell from the swings which I helped her up and put a plaster on her bleeding knee. She smiled her sweet eye-smile at me, and I absoultely melted. I mean, it's just so sweet so charming and so-. Oops. I'm sorry. Kerhem. Anyway, back to the story. So we stayed close, as if there was superglue between us. We walked home together after school, and even till now, we still have this habit. I know that Tiffany treats me like her best friend, nothing more, nothing less, but I wish that we can upgrade our relationship... Perhaps to lovers? Or at least, let me court her... She's such an adorable girl, who managed to talk sense into the stubborn me not to bully others despite being a kingka. And because of my love for her, I didn't flirt. With her, I'll certainly be the best guy every on earth.

However, the thing is that, how do I upgrade our relationship? It not like some arcade membership, where you just put in your membership card and let the machine scan it. This is much more special (like seriously), and is supposed to be much more well-planned. I sighed and scratched my head. How do you confess to a girl?

Therefore, I decided to ask my good friends, they have A LOT of experience in love, so maybe they can help...

Leeteuk: Pour water on her and play with her, then suddenly grab her waist and confess! (-.-)

Yesung: Sing to her and train yout turtle to dance to your singing! (O-O)

Sungmin: Aegyo! (==)

Donghae: Hold her hand tight and never let go... Till she stares into your eyes and blush. (0_0)

Heechul: Do weird stuff with her! (=.=")

Eunhyuk: Dance couple dance with her! (!!??)

Shindong: Bring her to a restaurant and eat! :D (@_@)

KangIn: Ask her to tell you all her troubles and let her whack you! (TT)

Ryewook: Cook for her! (@-*)

Kyuhyun: ASK HER TO PLAY STARCRAFT WITH YOU! (%_%)

YAH! WHAT STUPID SUGGESTIONS! ==

But you know what, I had an idea in mind...

The next day, after school, I was walking back with Tiffany as usual. When we reached a fortune telling stall ( yeah we pass by that everyday, just that we don't stop specifically for it ), I stopped.

"Fany ah, you wanna tell your fotrune?"

"Wae? Why oppa? Why so sudden?"

"Er... I came here last night, and the fortune teller said that I will live a great life! I want you to live as well as me! :D" Whew. Nearly got busted.

"Ok then!" *eye-smile*

The fortune teller was an old woman, but wisdom shone in her eyes. She took Tiffany's palm and traced the lines on it.

"Young lady, I see that you have a great future ahead... You'll be able to fufil all your dreams and overcome all obstacles in life... Oh, and I see love, lots of love... I also see that there's a great boy who wants to upgrade his relationship with you, because he loves your for who you are and you have changed him to become a better person..."

Tiffany blushed. I paid the fortune teller the money and continued walking home with Tiffany. However, she was silent throughout the whole way... This is weird. I thought Tiffany is the bubbly kind? O.o

When she reached her house, she suddenly turned and asked, "Oppa, you set that up right? You asked the fortune teller to say that right?"

Oops. Busted. But haiz, why not give it a shot? I inhaled a deep breath and said,

"Fany ah, you have been in the background of my life since kindergarden. And you have changed me to become a better person, really. You said that though I am a kingka, I shouldn't bully others, so I didn't. You told me to work hard and get into the same university as you, so I did. You told me to never give up, so I didn't, and thus I am able to achieve many things that I want. You know, I'm totally falling in love with you. I don't want to be best friends. I want to be that special person in your heart... Will you accept my love, Fany?"

She was stunned. After what seemed like eternity, she put her arms around my waist and laid her head on my chest. I was surprised by her actions and she mumbled,

"You know what oppa? I've been waiting you to upgrade our relationship for ages, and today, I got my wish. Guess 11.11 really works, huh?"

She blushed and giggled.

I chuckled and patted her head. Now, this upgrade in certainly more meaningful that the membership upgrades in arcades. Kyuhyun, see that? Get a life and learn from me...

Oh yah, I still need to thank the fortune teller who played cupid for us. You might be wondering, why was she willing to help? Haha, because, she is my grandma! She knows about fortune telling so she set up a store to dismiss her boredom. :D

YES! RELATIONSHIP WITH FANY UPGRADED! :D