meeting the jerk

The day you come to my life!

Have you ever wonder " what is the purpose of life and why do you exist." The question that I have been looking for an answer. Growing up in the lowest cast, my family and I were treated like trash to the higher cast. We the lowest cast are the farmers who would spend hours and hours working in the sun and could never be appreciated by others. Despite of being the one to grow and harvest, we could never provide enough food for family. As a farmer, winter is our most hated season because unlike summer, we could not grow any food. When winter comes, my father and I would come to look for jobs in town. Ignore all the dirty look that was throwing at us, we endure it to get money to feed all the seven mouths at home. As the only son, my mother decides to place all of that burden on me. 

  This year is not an exception. My best friend, Kai, and I have been wandering in town for four hours and still couldn't find a job. The reason behind it is pretty simple. It isn't because there isn't any jobs available but because of our cast. They believe we low cast isn't capable of doing work that requires the use of brain. That is how high cast think of themselves, intelligent. We farmer however think of the higher cast as stupid, arrogance, and obnoxious people. Signing,I told Kai to head home and go back to town tomorrow. However, Kai refuses to and told me to head home first. He promised his step mother that he would only returned when he has found a job. Reluctantly I left Kai behind and headed back. When I was about to pass the gate, a wild horse suddenly appear and send me flying over an old lady apple cart. I landed my back on the concrete floor with a thud. The pain was too much that I let out an girly scream. Expecting an apologize from the figure who riding the horse, I however received a bunch if  yelling and kicking from the guy for blocking his way from entering the gate. By the time I get home, two bruises has beginning to form on my face. That night, I swear to myself that if I ever got to see that jerk ever again, I will teach him a lesson of how to treat people.

 

This chapter is unedited, therefore I'm sorry for any grammar errors. 

Hope you guys enjoy.