Chapter 1

Fight for freedom and Love

“Appa, I have decided to come to Korea with you.” Cherry said in her hallow voice.

“Jinja? I’m so happy, I’m excited to be with you, it’s been almost 10 years since the last time I saw you. I can’t wait~

“Don’t be, I’m coming only because I need work to help umma.” With that, cherry hang up the phone. She was still angry that her father left her mother to Korea and married a Korean lady. Her grandparents don’t like her mother since she was not a pure Korean.

“You don’t have to leave, I can pay all the depth.” Middle aged woman said trying to stop herself from her threatening eyes.

“Aniyo... I have too, beside the loan company had been very nice on us... we shouldn’t tolerate it.” Cherry said to her mother on the airport trying to stop her from leaving for the last time.

“Beside, this is what I’ve sent to school for, to have a life and to help you.” She continues, as she gave a reassuring smile at her mother. “I’ll be fine with him.”

Her mother gave her one last hug. “I’ll miss you.” As she let go.

“I’ll missed you too umma.” Cherry said as she bid her mother goodbye.

After two successful hours, Cherry had finally reached Seoul. As soon as she stepped out the airport, cameras were running towards her, flashing where everywhere.

            “Shinee, can you give a small message for your fans?” one of the lady asked with a microphone on her hand. Cherry turn immediately to her back and saw 5 gorgeous guys waving at them. Suddenly someone yanked Cherry out of the way.

            “Cherry-ah! Orenmanine (It’s been a long time)!” the man said, with a broad smile on his face.

            “appa?” Cherry asked him, she barely remember her father face since it’s been years.

            “Omo~ I missed how you called me Appa.” He said, Suddenly A lovely woman appeared from his side.

            “You must be Cherry.” She said kindly.

            “And you must be the woman who had ruined our family.” I said bluntly. The woman looked away as Cherry’s father stopped her.

            “Don’t say like that. Say sorry to her now.” Her father told her.

            “What if I don’t want to?” Cherry asked. She was angry on her father, but she was angrier on the woman he had married.

            “It’s ok; don’t make her do something she doesn’t like.” The woman said and smiled. Together we left the airport where in a luxurious car parked waiting for us.

            “They must be filthy rich, while my father left tons of depth on my mother’s hand.” Cherry thought angrily.

            “Cherry-ah, your grandmother wishes to see you~”

            “I don’t.” Cherry answered in an instance. Cherry’s father looked very much disappointed on the front seat next to the driver. The lovely woman seated next to Cherry who kept quiet the entire trip.

            Cherry don’t know what might happen to her here, she clearly know that if she was alone with her father away, the woman next to her might even hurt her, or even worst.

Soon the car stopped next to a big mansion house. It has wide garden. Now Cherry is certain that her father was a rich punk.

            “I’ll tour you in the house.” Cherry’s father said.

            “Aniyo, I like to rest, please bring me to where am I supposed to sleep.” Cherry said.

Cherry was surprise after seeing her room, but collect herself, not wanting to see her father that she was amazed. It was large, like a princess’s room. All covered with elegant pink silky curtains all over the room. She has her own sala-set, wide screen television, own computer, laptop, and other things that a normal teenager would want but cannot have.

            “Well? What do you think?” Her father asked her hopefully. But Cherry did not give any response.

            “Anyway, Aunt Jin-kyong had a restaurant near the city; she wanted you to work there.” His father said as Cherry roam around her new bedroom.

            “Jin-kyong who?” she ask, still examining some of the furniture.

            “M-my wife.” He said.

            “Oh... Ok.” She said uninterested.

            “jinja?” He asked totally cannot believe.

            “Neh. Why?” Cherry asked as she faces her father.

            “Nothing. I’m just happy that’s all.” He said with a smile on his face.

            “Well don’t be. I still want to see behind her mask.” Cherry said. “You better go appa. I want to rest.” Cherry said. His father nod at what did his daughter said, he was obviously sad, but he cannot do anything but to wait until she accepts him.

 

=================================================================================================

First chapter, now listen guys, I know this is kind of a boring part, but i just want you to introduce first your character, so you'll know what was you background or bla bla blah~

subscribe for you to know when the next chapter will be posted! and comment please if you want some suggestion or anything~~ ^.^

Merry christmas all!