Still Mad?

SIX but ONE

Taekwoon is busily preparing the breakfast when he see Hakyeon coming out from the room while looking so sunshine. He mean, why Hakyeon look like he just won a lottery? He looks happy. Never seen he’s as happy as this morning.

“Good Morning, my friend..” Hakyeon took a sit at the table and pour a hot coffe into the glass.

“What’s up dude..? You look happy” Taekwoon put his fried egg intot he plate and sit opposite of Hakyeon.

“Is it wrong if I am being happy like this?” Hakyeon ask.

“No..It’s good..But, you look grumpy all this few days but suddenly after Hyuk coming back last night, you look happy..Is it because of him?”

“ermm..” Hakyeon smile, teasing Taekwoon.

“Morning hyung..” Jaehwan and Hongbin said it simultaneously.

“How are you Jaehwan?” Hakyeon turn to the younger beside him.

“I’m ready to fight now...” Jaehwan showing his biceps.

“Hyung, are you here to be a fighter or a singer? Haha” Hongbin laugh.

“Yah..I am saying that I am now fine and ready for bloody fight of evaluation this week..” Jaehwan pout.

“Yes..Evaluation this week..Totally forgot..” Hongbin frown his brows and continue to eat.

While they are happily chatting at the dining table, there Hyuk peek his head towards the kitchen. Honestly, he feel ashamed to all of his hyung that he doesn’t dare to join them having peacefull breakfast. He afraid that his presence might broke that atmosphere.

“Don’t you want to go out?” Wonshik stands behind the maknae.

“I’m…” Hyuk rubs his hair feeling awkward.

“You afraid that Hakyeon hyung might mad again?” Wonshik guessing.

Hyuk nodded confirming that sudden question.

“Don’t worry. He didn’t..Come on..Let’s join them” Wonshik hold his wrist to drag him out but Hyuk refuse.

“What if he did? What if everyone still mad because I run away yesterday?”

“Listen..Hakyeon hyung mad when he know you run that he even scold Hongbin that morning. But then, Hongbin already apologize and he forgives. You know him right? He isn’t the type to hold grudge that long” Wonshik ensure.

“By the way, he’s the one that looking so panic when you faint last night. He’s the one that stay with you for about an hour in this room to look after you. To make sure you can sleep peacefully because you look so distracted and babbling to things though..”

“Is he?” Hyuk ask for confirmation.

“Trust me, he is..I won’t lie to you..”

“What are you guys doing here? Let’s eat before Jaehwan finishing your food.” Taekwoon come into their room when he saw the door is slightly open.

“Hyuk..sit here..” Hongbin gesture to Hyuk as soon as he see him coming out with Wonshik.

That sight of it enough makes Jaehwan stop his chews, Taekwoon to stop from his steps half way and Wonshik to round his eyes. They can’t believe that the day to see Hongbin calling Hyuk as soft as this is finally coming true. Hyuk hesitantly took a sit beside Hongbin and just letting that hyung serve the food for him. He afraid to look at Hakyeon who is busily finishing his leftover food in the plate. Hakyeon look calm.

“Eat more. Don’t get sick again..” Hongbin taps his shoulder.

“Glad to see you again, maknae” Jaehwan smile after he can grasp the whole situation in front of him.

Hyuk return the smile gladly that the hyungs are still accepting him eventhough he hope Hakyeon saying something to him. That hyung didn’t open up his mouth since he joins the group for breakfast. ‘I guess he still mad at me’

 

“Hey you know what, I am glad to see you and Hyuk today. Finally, you guys in good term. Please stay like this forever.” Jaehwan speak out after they finish breakfast and are getting ready to go to the practice room.

“Yeah..I am glad too..” Hongbin smile.

“But then, how that happen? Since when you guys reconcile? Am I missed something?”

Hongbin look at Jaehwan that is busily wearing pants and he chuckled.

“Why did you laugh?”

“Hyung..Sometimes you are just busybody..Such an ahjumma style”

“Heyyyy..I am not..” Jaehwan yells in his dolphin voice makes Hongbin laughing out loud.

“Guys, let’s go..It’s getting late..” Taekwoon voice heard outside the dorm with Hakyeon standing beside.

“What?” Hakyeon ask when Taekwoon keep stare at him.

“I think you have an answer about how Hyuk and Hongbin suddenly becomes friend? Aren’t you?” Taekwoon purposely glare.

Hakyeon shrugged and ignore Taekwoon.

“Ask them. Not me..” Hakyeon answered.

“Are you still ignoring Hyuk? You didn’t talk once when he eat with us earlier?”

“Let say I’m waiting for him to say ‘Hi’ to me first..” Hakyeon reasons.

“Did you expect him to did it, when you look like you’re ready to kill him?” Taekwoon rolls his eyes.

When Hakyeon was about to open his mouth to deny it, the dongsaengs already come outside ready to leave.

“Don’t go so hard on maknae..Be soft please” Taekwoon whisper near his ear.

“Sometimes, you are scary”

He chuckles then left together with all of members leaving Hakyeon speechless in front of their dorm.

“I can’t believe he said I am scary when I am the most angelic human being ever exist” Hakyeon in disbelief.