Practice

SIX but ONE

It is still early in the morning when all the members are already wake up and get ready to go to practice room. Their daily life continues as they did almost the same thing every day. Together. Eating, practice dancing and singing, or playing games sometimes. Luckily nothing bad happen unless Hyuk and Hongbin is still in the bad term. It’s been a month since Hyuk joining them as the trainee of Jellyfish Entertainment, but nothing seems to show they are going to be friend.

Jaehwan slowly packed his belongings into his snapbag without even talking. It is a rare side of him that Hongbin notice but he don’t dare to ask. Afraid that he got yell because he still remember how Wonshik got yelled last time by Jaehwan because he disturb his sleep with his noisy voice. This hyung somehow look so sensitive this few days. Jaehwan let out big sighed and sit on the bed.

“Hyung..” Hongbin took few steps to approach Jaehwan.

“Are you okay?” He taps his shoulder hoping Jaehwan didn’t get mad suddenly. Jaehwan look him up and smile. “I am okay.”

“But..you look pale. Are you sure?” Hongbin notice Jaehwan face isn’t in a good condition where its look pale and his lips look dry.

“Really..I am okay..It’s just that I feel a little bit dizzy.” Jaehwan reassure even though he feel like he will be faint real soon.

“Did you want some painkiller? I will ask Taekwoon hyung..” Hongbin just about to leave the room but got stop by Jaehwan. Jaehwan shaking his head refuse the help. Suddenly Wonshik yells from outside. “Hongbin-ah..Jaehwan hyung..Let’s go..”

 

After having breakfast prepared by the staff at the main building, they go straight to the practice room. As usual, they will go to practice their singing in the room provided before proceeding to dancing. Wonshik took his laptop and sit at the sofa and started to working on his song. He is planning to finish his song and share with the company. Who knows they will use his song in the future? Then royalty gonna be his. He chuckle thinking about the future when even he himself isn’t sure if he gotta debut or not. He turned to left side when he see Jaehwan sitting beside while his eyes close tightly.

“hyung, aren’t you going to practice with Taekwoon hyung now?” He asked, curious when Jaehwan seems like having lack of sleep.

“No. I don’t have mood to use my voice today. Just waiting for Hakyeon hyung to call us for dance practice..” Jaehwan answering him without even opening his eyes.

Wonshik shrugged and just ignore him.’ Maybe Jaehwan hyung is just tired’ He thought.

1 hour later,

“Guys…can we start our lesson today?” Hakyeon bright voice echoed the whole room enough to be heard by all members.

“Since our teacher said that he not gonna add something new to the dance routine today, so we just have to practice the usual steps. I hope you didn’t forget again..” Hakyeon stare at Jaehwan who is looking clueless at the back. Jaehwan smile innocently when he knew that Hakyeon mean that to him. The one who always make mistakes in the dance practice.

For almost 30 minutes into the dance routine, Jaehwan started to make a lot of mistakes. This time he isn’t purposely doing it just to get some rest from Hakyeon, but he really can’t concentrate. He didn’t even hear the members voice clearly as his head spinning like crazy.

“Lee Jaehwan!” Hakyeon sudden voice calling him from in front snaps him out of his own world.

“Did you know that you make mistakes like almost in every steps..?” Hakyeon stern voice starts to echoed again.

The other members are all went silent and stare at him like he just kill someone at the back. Jaehwan know that stern and strict voice gonna shook his heart and to be honest he really dislike that side of Hakyeon. He is really scary when he got mad.

“Did you hear what I said, Jaehwan? Why did you look so distracted today?” Hakyeon is still in his strict mode.

“So..Sorry..I didn’t mean to do that. But..I just..” He stops when he feel like his vision started to get blurry.

Hongbin step up and approach him when he sense something isn't right with that hyung. “Hyung, are you okay?”. Even Hongbin voice sound so far away eventhough he just inch from him. Jaehwan can feel like his legs almost giving up to stand.

“Hyung, I think Jaehwan hyung isn’t feeling well..”

“What?”

Hakyeon shocked voice is the last thing he heard before his eyes close and the legs finally give up. The world become dark.

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

HEY! I AM BACK..(SO SUDDEN) xD

SORRY FOR DISSAPPEAR JUST LIKE THAT..HAHA..SO..HERE WE GO..MY TREAT FOR MY LOYAL SUBSCRIBERS!!

(i didn't do any editing when writing this..so please forgive me with so much grammatical error)

Till we met in next chapter