chapter 2

BE MINE, BECAUSE I TOLD YOU SO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinhwan been bullied since he was in elementary school, locked in school’s  garage, throwing his bag from class’s window, making him shower with juice, locked in the toilet for the entire day, jinhwan been taste it. He always that weak student who always being the target of all bullied performer in school. And like any other children, he sometimes couldn’t endured it, no, he never could endured it.

Jinhwan would always ran to his house, ran as fast as possible so he could hid and cry as much as he wanted, and as soon as he inside the house, the tears rolling down his cheek and couldn’t be stopped.

Jinhwan always cried in his house, he never released  it infront of people, he would hold as hard as he could and wanting to released it at his house, because in his house

 

Nobody could saw him cry.

 

No one would waited him behind that door, none would greeted him and none would hugging him dan welcoming him as he arrived at home, none but just the darkness and coldness.

Jinhwan’ mother had 3 different jobs, there was no way his mom could saved her time for jinhwan, and for jinwhan everthing was okay.

“I’m sorry baby, mom can’t spend this weekend with you, is that okay? How about next week? Mommy will make sure to bring you to lotte world, how?”

Jinwhan didn’t answer, instead, he only threw a slight smiled to his mom and let out “it’s okay” and pretending to be okay, jinhwan   didn’t even willing to answered the other question from him mom, because he knew, his mom never would kept her promises, it’s been a year since his mom made those promises and after a year, even for 10 old year kid, he already could felt sick of promises.

But jinhwan never hated his mom, never in his live he ever thought badly about his mom, he realized enough that he didn’t born with silver spoon, he only a poor kid, born from a poor mom and from an unidentified dad, jinwhan realized that her mom worked this hard only to provided jinhwan with the best education and the best food.

But still, just once, only just once, her mom would stood behind those door waiting for him, greeting him, hugging him, giving him kissed and said “don’t cry”

 

“mochi, how are you today? You didn’t fight with momo again right?” jinhwan says cheerfully while pointing to his bear doll, “what momo? He steal your food? Yah! Mochi, how many times should I tell you don’t steal momo’s food, or else you have to sleep in the floor” jinhwan said, his right hand hugging panda doll and his left hand pointing at the floor.

Jinwhan had two dolls friends,everyday he would spoke to them how bad his life was  and that’s how he always spend his time while talking to his dolls, that’s how jinhwan trying to keep being happy

 “uh. Mommy!? Ah, mommy work really hard to provide our food, so she can’t at home today” tears starting to form in his eyes and truthly speaking, he actually tired being like this, tired of kept lying to his dolls and to himself. “once mommy finish her job, all of us will eat together and I will take you to lotte world” jinhwan continue his pretense.

 

day after day jinhwan still kept some hope for it to be happened, eventhough it was hard to kept it as times goes by, but jinhwan always tried to build the shattered already hope for tomorrow, until one day, one day he insisted to a situation he should not kept those hope.

“mom, I won’t cry again!!” jinwhwan said, while sobbing, “mom don’t leave me! I can’t live alone, I won’t cry, I will study harder, mommy!!!!..” jinwhan pleaded sincerely in his mom’s fune

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter