chapter 1

BE MINE, BECAUSE I TOLD YOU SO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ah, HOT!!!!” jinhwan screamed in surprised, looking at his shirt that had been spilled with hot coffee. “ah, ” jinhwan murmurs under his breathed, and trying to get rid of the hotness in his chest, now he looks like a drunk ahjussi who always screaming in the middle of the night, complaining about their life.

Well, honestly jinhwan was not different at all, it just that he was not drunk and definitely not an ahjussi, but nowadays he could contributed to ahjussi world since he almost lived like them.Jinhwan stood beside the street waiting for the red light turned to green light, he was just way too sleepy so he didn’t realize that his eyelid started to closed, then his feet started to got wobbly that he became stagger, and the the next thing he realized was this, the coffee now consumed by his shirt.

Jinhwan been up for  weeks, getting 2 hours sleep a day already great enough for him, but it was hard, just way too hard, considering his job and position, and nowadays the company was getting super hectic, as the company said that this was the company biggest project ever, and jinhwan hasn’t got why it was called “biggest project ever”.

jinhwan worked as a rokkie assistant in a famous fashion magazine, or mostly nowadays people called it nugu, but jinhwan still like rokkie the most, as a rokkie, a nerd rokkie, who rarely go out to the world, this was a big shocked for him. Being a nerd, he didn’t know how the world worked, all his life he just spend his entire life at home, except for school and grocery shopping, he rarely go outside, that was why people came up with the idea that jinhwan’s very pale skin was the result of him almost never had any contacted with sunlight.

Apart of him being homie buddy was also In truth jinhwan just too busy with himself, he loves designing too much to the the point he stayed up for 3 days straight for his project for fashion competition, thanks to his great great focus level dan brilliant brain, that was how people titled him, he won the competition, too sad he was collapsed as soon as he arrived at home from the award ceremony. He already promised that he was gonna let his lips taste alcohol for the first time in his life if he won the award, but he couldn’t.

Being a total nerd actually was destiny for him, for his future, he sometimes thought that  he didn’t need any friends. Especially people who suddenly contacted him after the news he won national fashion competition broke out. And his name was in the front page of the nation’s newspaper.

Jinhwan sighed for like the one million and one thousands times, a very heavy sighed, “should I go to doctor?” jinhwan said concerned to his heavy breathed, recalling his lack of sleep probably had effected to his lung, jinhwan looked at his watch, 3 am. Realizing his stupid and picky boss probably still sleeping wih peaceful face, jinhwan tried to search something he could rest his , luckily its 3 am, the whole garden’s bench was empty.

“. How in the world he asked me to searched clothes at this time” jinhwan said, while looking at his shopping bag, fortunately this was seoul, one of the most famous fashion city all over the world, there were many 24 hours clothing stores, but for God shake, his life was not as easy as he thought would be, his jerk boss asked him to get branded clothes, and some specific brands, that’s hard to got, which thanks to lord, and thanks to his magazine’s name, he could afford it, eventhough he had to received some unwelcome face from the store owner.

World actually could be pretty much fun, if only the world could worked normally, but it didn’t. nowadays, he started to hate his job, jinhwan had a few reasons why his job ,

Reason number one: he had a jerk and sassy director, but jinhwan had to admit, that he was super awesome, probably the best in this field, and that was the reason why he wanted to worked with him, he wanted to worked with the genius, but as expected, he was not an easy person, NOT AT ALL.There was time his director would asked jinhwan in the middle of shooting to suddenly made a clothes, yes, made a  total new clothes and not buying it, his Director would asked him to made clothes with a vey difficult pattern, ‘it should be dreamy’, ‘it should be glamour but also looked cheap’, hell in the world anybody could made it fastly, but jinhwan got through it though, eventhough he almost shouted, “director, you should be the one who wear the clothes, than it will be really really cheap”, but as long as jinhwan remembered, his dad was just a regular employee, so he needs to understand his situation.

“ah, !” jinhwan felt the cold in his chest from the spilled hot coffee before, “great, now its ice coffee”

***

“ya, kim jinhwan where the accecories I told you” mino shouted from the top of his lung, his raspy voices echoed the whole building, making jinhwan jolt a little in surprised.

“ah, yes director, I put it in the blue shopping bag” jinhwan said

"then, I should go there and take it by myself?”

“sorry” jinhwan says sternly, he mad already, thanks to his foxy face, whish was his speciality he could make up for it, so mino didn’t catched the angry tone.

“ah, where is my coffee?” mino said eyes still looking at the monitor, “what?” jinhwan asked in surprised

“I told Seunghoon to message you to buy me coffee” mino said more sternly, he looked pissed wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter