Day Three- Donghae's Problem

Gift of Love

I knew what Taecyeon oppa said yesterday. About him being a soul. But it didn't seem convincing enough. He's not a soul at all! I exclaimed in my head. Suddenly, I bumped into someone by mistakes. I fell on my bottoms, rubbing it slightly.

"Omo! Mi-" I was just about to apologize until that I found out it was Donghae.

"Oppa!" I exclaimed, smiling. Donghae oppa smiled at me even wider.

"Hey Yoong! What's up? Are you busy?" he asked me. I shook my head. Then, I reminded myself of Jessica unnie.

"Actually, yeah, I am. But Jessica unnie isn't busy. Want me to call her?" I said immediately, taking out my phone. He grabbed my hand and I stopped dialing. I looked at him, and he cleared his throat.

"Um, actually, Yuri said that you were available. So..." Donghae oppa was quiet for a moment. I felt dumb. Darn it, Yuri unnie! What happened with Jessica unnie and Donghae oppa? I gave Donghae oppa a small smile, putting my phone back into my bag.

"Oh, um, yeah! Must've had the wrong day... ha, ha," I laughed. That was so lame of me. 

"Should we get some ice cream?" he asked me happily. No, Jessica unnie would like it, though, I thought to myself. I nodded, giving him a fake smile.

"Neh. Let's go!" I said, dragging him. How fun this will be....

At the Park...

"One strawberry for the fine young lady," Donghae oppa smiled. I blushed at his words.

"And a chocolate for me," Donghae oppa ordered. The ice cream man scooped the ice creams while I was getting out my purse. Donghae oppa stopped me.

"Waeyo?" I asked him.

"A man has to pay for his girlfriend. Right?" Donghae oppa winked. I scoffed and slapped him playfully.

"Donghae oppa, you're not my boyfriend!" I exclaimed.

"Then how about all those fans cheering 'YoonHae!'" he teased.

"How about you and Jessica unnie? Weren't you guys first?" I teased back. His face darkened as he collected his ice cream and payed.

"I.... well, this date was about Jessica..." Donghae oppa whispered. I stared at him. OMG! I got my ice cream and started to it. We were strolling in the park, with no fans bothering us.

"Okay, one: when was this a date? And two: what about Jessica unnie?" I asked. Donghae's face got read.

"W-well, this is a pretend date, right? And I think I-I-I l-like J-Jessica..." he confessed. I squealed in delight. Donghae looked at me confusingly.

"I always thought you loved me!" I exclaimed. He nodded his head.

"Actually, I did. But when Taecyeon guy came and joined 2PM, I knew I had no chance against Nickhun. For the past 3 days, I tried to stay away from you so that I wouldn't love you. Then I fell for Jessica. So could you help me get set up with Jessica and me?" Donghae oppa asked pleadingly. I smiled at him.

"Sure. Call Jessica unnie right now. Tell her you want to walk with her in the park and have some ice cream," I told him.

"But I already had an ice cream with you-"

"Do it tomorrow then," I said. 

"But then I won't have time! In 4 days, I need to go to America with Super Junior. I only have 4 days to confess. No, 3 days to confess. So I have to do it TODAY!" Donghae oppa explained. I was quiet. Then, I dialed Jessica's number.

"Hello?" Jessica answered.

"Unnie! You won't believe something!" I exclaimed.

"What?" she asked me.

"Go to that new restaurant that opened up down the block. Donghae oppa is setting a special dinner for you!" I smiled. Donghae oppa's mouth widened. 

"REALLY!? OMG! YOONA! Come to my house right now! I need all the information I can get! Bye!" Jessica hung up. I hung up too, and I smiled at Donghae oppa.

"Get ready. I'll plan everything," I told him, shooing him off. He ran off, but then turned.

"THANKS YOONG!" he called, and he ran back. I smiled and turned to the restaurant. While I was going, I saw Taecyeon oppa. He was touching a tree. I decided to go up to him and say hi, but then... HE FADED. Just like that. He disappeared! I knew that he was definitely not a soul. Could he be a ghost? I thought to myself. I knew that I should know about the lie he told me, but I stopped. Taecyeon oppa might be gone soon. He might have problems right now. I shouldn't pressure him too much. I'll just let it go. At the end, when he's leaving, I'll ask him. I made it final and turned. I was curious of Taecyeon oppa, but I had a date to create!