Chance Encounter

All Laid Bare
It's one of those nights. The kind of nights where all you need is a good drink and some good company to make it complete.

 

Irene was never a heavy drinker, especially not in public. She liked to consider herself a proper lady, at least in the eyes of others. She has a long island iced tea in hand, only her second one, but she can feel the alcohol swimming in her system. Her buzz has started and she's feeling pretty good.

 

Good drink, check. 

 

She was supposed to meet Seulgi here tonight but the bear had mysteriously vanished after work, something about a tattoo appearing on a certain someone's posterior. Irene didn't dare ask why she had to go check it out so quickly. 

 

It was fine though, she was already dressed up and ready to get the night going. It's been a while since she's socialized, perhaps tonight could open up some new doors.

 

A beautiful woman suddenly appeared in Irene's peripheral vision. She seemed to have grabbed a strawberry daiquiri and Irene's attention all the same.

 

"What's a gorgeous woman like you doing here alone?" She asked playfully, a wink sneaking its way in. Irene flushed immediately at her voice, a tone huskier than expected from someone with such bright eyes and a wide smile.

 

"Well, I'm not alone anymore," Irene nearly surprised herself with her own words, not realizing that her second drink was already done. 

 

Good company, check. 

 

The attraction was there, set, and match. The two immediately got to know each other, Irene had never felt so pulled in by someone's eyes, smile and laugh. The other woman, who revealed herself to be Wendy, had such a melodic voice as well. She was like a siren, luring in Irene with every word.

 

"So, let me guess your profession," Wendy had been playful the whole night, causing Irene to giggle way more than she was used to. They had been discussing more casual things like the weather or the hideous, new haircut that the bartender had been sporting, but nothing too serious. 

 

It appeared that Wendy was from the same area and had frequented the bar. Irene is angry that she had never noticed such a stunning woman before and wondered how she couldn't notice such an alluring, fiery person. That was until Wendy explained that her hair colour was a recent change, out of impulse and a very lovely deal at a local salon.

 

"My profession? Okay, let me hear what you can tell after only about an half hour of conversation and my face," Irene laughed, playfully smacking Wendy's arm. 

 

"Well, at first you seemed very innocent, almost angelic and untouchable," Wendy started, a slight tug at the corner of her lips. "But you're here, drinking and open to talking to strangers so you must also have a playful, curious and, from the look in your eyes, seductive side to you as well. Unless, I'd hope, this is only reserved for me?"

 

Irened laughed, her eyes shutting tight at the forward and almost cringe-worthy comment, "You really don't know how to beat around the bush, huh?"

 

"Why would I want to hide the fact that I am very much attracted to you?" Irene could feel her face heating up and she wondered if maybe it was her buzz. She clutched her drink closer to her and hoped that Wendy didn't notice how nervous she was becoming. 

 

"Anyway, I would guess that you're either a librarian or an elementary school teacher. The very innocent looking type that is very passionate about their job, but is also very passionate about a lot of other things if you catch my drift. Innocent angel during the day but predator at night. Although you do seem a bit reserved right now, I have a feeling that you will have no problem loosening up later."

 

Irene knew that her face was the same colour as Wendy's hair by now, but she took a deep breath and tried to keep her composure. She can't let herself get too riled up, not yet, not so soon.

 

"I actually..." She managed to cough a few times in an attempt at calming down her blush, "I'm a high school History teacher but since it's the summer, I work at a friend's bookstore. So you're...actually almost spot on." Irene didn't think she'd be so easy to read, but maybe Wendy's just really good at this game. 

 

Wendy bursted into laughter, almost grabbing the attention of nearby patrons if the club wasn't already so noisy. She held her stomach in place with one hand while the other rubbed against Irene's arm. She had to fight the goosebumps from appearing, feeling a tingle go down her spine at the intimate touch.

 

"Oh God, I can't believe it," she wiped away fake tears before almost blinding Irene with her pearly whites. "What about the rest of my assumptions?"

 

Irene shrugged, turning away in slight embarrassment. She never really did anything predator like and whenever she went drinking, it was mostly for fun and loosening up after a hard week. She wasn't sure what to say next, but she was sure that she wanted to hear Wendy laugh again. But she wasn't that funny, at least not purposefully and she didn't want to disappoint Wendy by telling her that she's anything but the feisty predator she's thinking of and ---

 

Suddenly, a gentle hand forced her face to turn back and her eyes and met again with Wendy's, big, clear and light brown ones. She looked at her concerned, her eyes searching Irene's for any discomfort. Wendy liked to play around, most definitely, but she definitely didn't want to scare away this beautiful stranger.

 

"Hey, I'm sorry if I'm being too forward and making you uncomfortable." 

 

Irene is practicallty speechless by the turn of expression on Wendy's face. She shook her head and smiled softly at the red head, "Hey no, I was having a lot of fun really and you...I just didn't want to disappoint you by saying I'm actually very boring most of the time."

 

Wendy shook her head before she caressed and squeezed Irene's shoulder, causing the older girl to bite her tongue in an attempt to not be aroused by what was supposed to be a comforting touch. 

 

"You are definitely not boring," she reassured, giving Irene another dashing smile, "Now tell me about your day. Must have been pretty stressful to want to unwind here."

 

Irene found herself loosening up again as her body eventually adjusted to Wendy's very forward and very flirtacious touches. She wondered if Wendy's job had anything to do with massage because it was as if she knew exactly where to touch to make Irene feel so antsy yet comfortable at the same time.

 

"I come here every once in a while with my friends to kinda just have a good night full of fun conversations and a bit of gossip. My best friend ditched me today, which is why I'm by myself. I thought about leaving, but I decided to enjoy myself tonight. The bookstore is starting to bloom in popularity so we've been getting a lot more customers and I'm not sure if you've ever done retail before but people can be such s. I love being surrounded by books, but it's definitely a different environment from teaching."

 

Irene went on and on about her work, not realizing how much time was passing by. But she did observe that Wendy was a great listener, and genuine as well. She had nodded and added comments here and there and even asked questions, looking very much interested in what Irene had to say.

 

"But enough about me," she finally decided to stop after Wendy had finished laughing at her latest story about a customer who managed to knock over an entire display of books. "I really want to hear about what you do too, aren't you bored with my babbling?"

 

Wendy shook her head cutely, that hand that was previously on her shoulder having moved down to her slightly exposed thigh. She caressed the skin there, making Irene squirm, but she hadn't the heart to stop her. She was actually very pleased with the placement, almost wanting things to escalate further.

 

"Nope, although I do pity your frustrations, you sound like you really enjoy your work. It's very refreshing to hear you speak about it. I work with my closest friend so we have the exact same work stories," she shrugged before leaning in closer to Irene, almost resting her head on her shoulder. "It's getting late too, so maybe we can save my stories for next time."

 

Irene's stomach did a double flip at the prospect of a next time with Wendy. Was she asking her on a date? Was she about to? Either way, Irene could feel her heart beat speed up. She swallowed her dancing thoughts and tried to put back on that seductive presence that she apparently was fashioning earlier, "Here I thought you just wanted to get into my pants. I mean, you're already halfway there with those eager hands of yours."

 

Wendy's laugh sounded so much more sensual this time, especially when her face was so close. "I'm told that I'm good with my words and of course, how could I resist a gorgeous woman like yourself? And from your own stories, it seems like you could use a night of fun and release, hmm?"

 

Irene felt Wendy's hands wander dangerously closer to her inner thigh and she suddenly found it hard to breathe.

 

"Is your job also really stressful?" Irene squeaked, feeling her mind turn into mush at Wendy's subtle but very effective ministrations. 

 

"It could be at times since I own my own practice and I tend to be very much in demand, but I love my job. I could definitely use a bit of fun tonight if you're up for it, but hey i don't want to force you." Wendy's tone shifted at the very end, confusing Irene's very low functioning brain at the moment. How could the woman be so forward, alluring, and so sweet at the same time?

 

"No, no," Irene managed to mumble, at least she hoped it sounded more like a mumble than a moan. "I'm okay, I...I want this too."

 

She almost lost it when Wendy grazed her warm lips against the shell of her ear before nibbling on it. Her breath hitched and she grabbed onto Wendy's dress shirt tightly, trying to hold her balance.

 

"I hope I don't sound greasy saying this but," her voice was hot against Irene's ear and she could feel herself shiver in anticipation, "Let's find somewhere more private, huh? My friend owns the nearby motel and I have a room there just for nights like this."

 

Irene paused, she's never done anything like this before, and to hear that it was like a game to Wendy, she figured that this one time couldn't be any harm. But she also ignored the slight pang of jealousy. She thought she was special. She had an inkling, for Wendy couldn't just so naturally be so good at seduction.

 

But Wendy saw the hesitation and slight, hazy bit of hurt in her eyes and held onto her waist tightly before whispering in her ears again.

 

"I promise I don't do this that often. I just had to have you the second I laid eyes on you. Come on, I'll make you feel good." She nibbled on her ear again before outlining the shell with her tongue and Irene exhaled louder than she expected, making Wendy laugh a little, releasing more hot air against her sensitive skin.

 

"Let's go."

 

---

 

Wendy wasn't joking when she said the motel was nearby. It felt like a flash when Wendy dragged her into her room and shoved her onto the bed.

 

Irene almost regretted wearing her favourite black dress, as it seemed like Wendy didn't care that it cost her about 200,000 won. The fabric ripped a little as the woman tried to remove it as quickly as possible. But she didn't care at the moment because Wendy's hands were everywhere and she could hardly see or breathe through the pleasure.

 

She's rather sensitive and doesn't mention yet that she hasn't had since she was in first year of college. She`s too caught in the moment and hopes that Wendy can't really tell. She didn't really want to have to remind her that she was far from the predator of her first prediction.

 

At this point it doesn't seem like Wendy could tell or even cared, as their mouths and tongues are locked in a complicated dance. She may not have had in ages, but she definitely remembered how to kiss. Being with Wendy felt so natural, like this was the inevitable end of their meeting. She hoped that this wouldn't be the last time they could be tangled up together, especially when Irene still hadn't found out what Wendy even did for a living.

 

Wendy's hands worshipped her body, her fingers tracing lines and massaging into her soft tender flesh, anything and everything she can hold onto. Her bra came off next and Irene moaned so loudly that the neighbours probably heard. But she didn't care, Wendy was too good, Wendy was all she could see and hear.

 

They locked lips again as Wendy's hand trailed further down to her remaining piece of clothing. She was slightly embarrassed, considering that she was wearing her larger pair of underwear. She didn't exactly expect to get any action tonight. But it had been soaked to the brim, especially with Wendy's not so subtle touches since the beginning of their interaction.

 

"You taste delicious," Wendy muttered before kissing along Irene's jaw to her neck to her now bare chest. "I bet you taste even better down here."

 

Irene nearly exploded at the feeling of Wendy tugging off her . The cold air of the room hit her hard and it was then that she realized how aroused she really was. It had been way too long.

 

Before she could feel Wendy go down on her, she felt a playful rub against her inner thigh and a small chuckle.

 

"Oh, you have a bush," Wendy muttered with a smirk. She personally had nothing against it, but these days it was rare to see a woman all natural. She quickly removed her own bra and underwear to reveal herself as deliciously bare.

 

If Irene could turn even more red than she already was, she'd probably pass out from the amount of blood rushing to her face. Never had she felt so embarrassed.

 

But before she could get a word in to explain herself, (what could she really say? She never really cared about shaving or waxing -- not that it really mattered) Wendy's mouth had graced her nether regions with a ferocity that Irene had never experienced.

 

It was a long night and Irene's excuse and embarrassment would be saved for another day.

 

---

 

 

"Seulgi, do you know any waxing salons around here?" Irene played on her phone casually and took glances at her best friend on the occasion, monitoring for her response. 
 
It's been a few days since their encounter and Irene had incredibly regretted running away from the motel the morning after. She was too embarrassed to stay any longer, despite how tightly Wendy held onto her in her sleep. She had passed out the night before from the amount of rounds she and Wendy had gone through. And despite the stranger never having mentioned her bush again, it didn't leave her mind that she should probably do something about it, especially when Wendy's was so...clean and pristine. She figured, with her comment and everything, maybe she should bite the bullet and get herself waxed. If she was to ever meet Wendy again, hopefully at the same bar (she already planned on going on a Friday night at the same time as before), she wanted to be prepared.
 
"Yeah. Why?" The question thankfully didn't cause Seulgi to flinch. She's busy watching one of her dramas. Irene didn't exactly talk about what happened that night, her roommate not questioning her when she came back the morning after wearing the same clothes. Sometimes the bear could be oblivious.
 
"No reason..." Irene knew that her tone gave her away entirely and she has to sigh as Seulgi turned to her with a smug look
 
"Are you gonna get your vag waxed?" Irene really wanted to knock Seulgi off the couch as she bounced in place, muting her drama for the moment. "For reals? Wow that's new. What for? Trying to impress somebody? Are you seeing anyone lately?" The questions came a mile a minute and Irene regretted ever bringing up the topic. Maybe she wasn't as oblivious as she hoped.
 
She groaned and placed a hand over her forehead, "I shouldn't have asked."
 
"Wait, don't tell me! You're ing someone!"
 
"No! I am not!" Irene countered defensively before mumbling in admitted defeat, "I was the one who got ed." Well, at first, but Seulgi didn't have to know about the beast that awakened thanks to Wendy. She wasn't exactly lying though as she did get most of the attention, as if Wendy could never get enough of her. It felt nice knowing how much Wendy was attracted to her. She had never felt so taken care of.
 
Vivid images of the night from earlier that week replayed instantly, causing Irene's cheeks to flush. Her memories are interrupted by her best friend's cackling however, snapping Irene out of her trance.
 
"I knew it! So who are you ing? Come on, you gotta tell me, 'Rene. This is exciting! You're never into these things." Seulgi's voiced raised with each sentence that came out of . Irene honestly hoped that the neighbours couldn't hear a word.
 
These "things", it's true, that was Irene's first one night stand. She didn't know what came over her that night and it's puzzled her since. Normally she'd politely decline any advances. She only had two drinks and Wendy was flirting with her like crazy, but she wasn't drunk either. All she really knew was that Wendy was all over her and she didn't want that to stop.
 
It wasn't a drunk mistake. Irene was fully aware, she just really wanted to be intimate with the beautiful red head. 
 
So she shook her head, "And I'm still not."
 
"Then why the sudden interest in getting a bikini wax? Or are you getting it all off?" Seulgi's eyebrows waggled intensely, teasing Irene. The older woman believed that Seulgi was definitely spending too much time with her girlfriend.
 
"Can't a girl just want to have her pubic hair waxed off? And yeah, I think I should get a Brazilian wax..." It felt weird saying it out loud, and Irene was tempted to just cover her face in her sleeve. She had recently washed and ironed the blouse, so it smelled amazing and it comforted her temporarily.
 
"But you said you never minded before since nobody sees it anyway. So there has got to be something that must've bothered you now!"
 
Irene kept quiet before Seulgi inquired curiously. "Or is it someone?"
 
For such a clueless girl, Seulgi can be quite perceptive sometimes. How could she not ask a word when her hair, makeup and dress was ruined the morning after, but now after a simple inquiry about a waxing salon, Seulgi was all over her?
 
"Okay fine! I had with someone at the club the other night. I was tipsy and she was hot, I couldn't refuse. Anyway, she said something about me having a bush and it triggered me. There! Happy?"
 
"Very." Seulgi grinned. She took a calling card on her art desk and handed it to Irene, tapping on the name on the card. "I recommend this waxing salon. Joy works there as the receptionist. Sometimes I get discounts because I'm her girlfriend. The aesthetician there is a miracle worker, she makes the whole thing go by in what seems like seconds! I can accompany you there if you want."
 
Irene scrunched her face in distaste while keeping the calling card in her wallet. "I don't need you to accompany me at a waxing salon like some awkward teenage girl getting her first Brazilian wax."
 
---
 
"You don't know how happy I am to be here with you, Irene." Seulgi wore that eating grin that she adopted from her girlfriend. Next thing she knew, Seulgi would be bringing home fried chicken almost weekly. The mere thought made her shudder.
 
"You're just happy because you get to flirt with Joy." Irene rolled her eyes. "Remind me again why I agreed for you to come with me?"
 
"Because I'm your best friend and you like seeing me happy?" 
 
"You know, she's become a lot more obnoxious since the two of you started dating," Irene deadpanned, rolling her eyes before the two women in front of her started making kissy faces at each other.
 
"Nice to see you too, Irene unnie," Joy responded with a wide smile before she gave Seulgi a peck on the cheek. "Anyway, you're lucky today since her afternoon just got cleared."
 
"Does Seungwan do a lot of first timers here?" Seulgi asked, feeling concerned for her friend. "Irene unnie is a little inexperienced so I worry that it might be a bit much for her."
 
"Aww, my Seulgi is so sweet," Joy cooed, before winking at a slightly worked up Irene.
 
"You two are gross," she muttered mercilessly, rolling her eyes before the two shared another kiss. "And besides, I'm a 27 year old woman, not some teenager getting her first wax. I`ll be fine."
 
"Seungwan is amazing at her job," the shine in Joy's eyes told Irene that she admired this Seungwan a lot. "She gets a lot of first timers here and she's probably the gentlest and sweetest person I know. She makes all of her customers feel super comfortable and honestly, we get a lot of regulars because she also happens to be super attractive."
 
Irene looked at Seulgi for any hint of jealousy, but the girl just nodded her head in agreement.
 
"Yeah, we actually sang a duet during my last waxing appointment," Seulgi remembered rather clearly with a strong nod of her head. "We both really like Taeyeon's I and she started singing it to calm me down and I joined her eventually!"
 
"It was a good alternative to screaming, that's for sure," Joy commented with a smirk. However, the playful glint in her eyes made Irene wary. "Although I do enjoy hearing Seulgi scream."
 
"There it is," Irene sighed, shaking her head. It's almost as if she was making these comments on purpose. 
 
"Park Sooyoung!!" Seulgi squealed in embarrassment. She punched Joy lightly on the shoulder before turning away and burying her face in her hands. 
 
As Joy burst into laughter at successfully ticking off Irene and making her girlfriend red, Yeri, Seungwan's assistant came out. 
 
Irene looked at the new woman carefully, she looked far too young to be working already. 
 
"She graduated high school early and Seungwan agreed to let her be an apprentice," Joy answered Irene's question before it came up verbally. It definitely wasn't the first time that a customer questioned Yeri's presence in the salon.
 
Irene took in a deep breath before nodding and she followed Yeri to a separate room obediently. She tried to ignore the cheers and supportive (and sarcastic) commentary from her best friend and Joy.
 
She noticed the small smile tugging on Yeri's lips, "She's always like this, isn't she?"
 
Yeri allowed herself to laugh as she pointed at the bed for Irene to sit on, "Only with her friends, it seems. She's usually the perfect receptionist otherwise."
 
"That woman is like a devil in disguise," Irene sighed, shaking her head. And this woman was slowly turning her best friend as well.
 
"Exactly, she's like my idol," Yeri snickered, her tone of voice catching Irene off guard. "Anyway, Seungwan, our aesthetician, will be here with you shortly."
 
Irene didn't even have a chance to respond before Yeri disappeared.
 
As she's left alone, the anxiety of exposing her goods and getting her hair removed started to sink in. She wanted to trust Seulgi and despite her deviousness, she trusted Joy's opinion of this Seungwan person as well. She tried to remind herself that she's definitely not alone in this and that the aesthetician has probably seen a million women who let their hair grow without a care. There shouldn't be any judgment, therefore there shouldn't be any embarrassment on her part.
 
Irene removed her skinny jeans and her underwear in lightning speed, as if someone was going to walk in anytime soon. Even though the aesthetician would be seeing her bare for a pretty lengthy period of time, she couldn't help but want to wiggle underneath the blanket for possibly forever.
 
Her anxiety continued to surround her as she resorted to counting the time passing by to calm herself, her eyes fixated on the clock. It had only been about two minutes but she felt like it had been hours. She placed her hand over her chest, trying her best to calm her nervous heart.
 
After another minute, Irene realized that maybe counting the time wasn't the greatest idea so she took the time to examine the room. It was very white and pristine, she trusted that it was thoroughly cleaned. The only thing that really stood out was an oddly familiar blue purse on the table with the waxing supplies.
 
She bit her lip and spent a moment trying to figure out why the bag looked so familiar. Could it have been Joy's maybe since she worked there? But everything that woman owned was green. It wasn't always the same shade of green but it was always within the green spectrum. Blue didn't really count as green and--
 
"Hello, Miss Bae. Sorry to keep you wai--"
 
"W-Wendy?!"
 
"Irene?"
 
The two paused to take in the presence of the other properly. They were both rather shocked, not expecting to see the other party so soon. Irene felt her heart jump into and she couldn't stop fidgeting with her hands. It almost agitated her how calm and collected Wendy looked, with her polite smile. But Irene could see the mischievous glint in her eyes, reminiscent of the other night.
 
"What are you doing here?!" Irene squeaked nervously, felt so dry that she wondered how she forced her words out.
 
"I'm working?" Wendy answered with a small laugh, "This is my waxing salon."
 
"But the sign at the front says Proudly Owned By: Son Seungwan!"
 
"That's me. Wendy is just my English name," she pointed at her licence that hung proudly on the wall. "Most of my friends call me Seungwan, but Wendy is a lot more casual. It's the name I use in public or when meeting new people. I didn't give you a fake name or anything, I'm fine with either. Although honestly, I think it would be interesting hearing Seungwan coming from those lips."
 
Oh god. Oh god oh god oh god this CAN'T be happening. Irene was internally panicking, too shocked to respond to Wendy's answer. How was the other woman so calm? She got over the initial shock so quickly and was easily wearing such a comfortable smile. 
 
It almost looked smug. Almost.  
 
"What about you, Miss Bae? Your info says your name is Bae Joohyun. Is Irene your English name then? Or are you one of those girls who change their names every night at a club? Funny, I'm starting to think that maybe you lied about your profession after all."
 
Okay, definitely smug. Wendy even released a bit of a chuckle, sending a shiver down Irene's back as it reminded her of their previous night together.
 
How could this be the same Seungwan who Joy and Seulgi admired so much? Who hired young Yeri as her apprentice and made all of these women who came to her salon feel comfortable? Irene was expecting an extremely kind soul whose presence excreted warmth, but instead Irene was experience a very different kind of heat.
 
It took a while before Irene could recover from her initial shock. "I-Irene is the name my friends gave me when I moved here to Seoul." She remembered liking the name right away, it felt like it suited her perfectly. She also liked the way it rolled off Wendy's tongue. She then wondered how Joohyun would sound-- Okay, snap out of it!
 
Wendy raised an eyebrow at her, "You didn't grow up in another country?"
 
Irene shook her head, "I grew up in Daegu." She was sure to refrain from informing Wendy of other nicknames like Baechu. She was embarrassed enough as it is.
 
"Ah, well," that mischievous and ridiculously attractive smirk made its way onto her lips, making Irene squirm in her spot, "That somehow explains the sudden shift in dialect while you were screaming that night."
 
Irene gripped the sheets of the bed so tightly that she was certain her knuckles turned white. Oh god oh god oh god why did she have to bring up that night! Why does she have to keep talking about it? Is this revenge for me leaving so abruptly the morning after?
 
She wondered if her nervousness was extremely obvious. Perhaps it was, considering how much Wendy was teasing her. This cannot be the same woman that sang a duet with Seulgi to help calm her down.
 
Wendy went straight to business after looking at the time. Her afternoon was clear, but Irene was there for a reason. She did pick up on Irene's nervousness. As adorable as it was, she knew that she needed Irene to be calm in order to make it through the wax. But she wanted to see her squirm all the same, she was enjoying this way too much.
 
She the heating pot to get the wax ready and picked up the folder that Yeri left behind, "Is this your first time?"
 
"N-No," Irene lied immediately.
 
Wendy pointed to the data sheet in her hands. "It says here that it is."
 
Irene felt her cheeks reddening in embarrassment. Her vision got hazy as her entire face lit up, feeling like she was on fire. She shouldn't have done this. Getting a Brazilian wax was a BAD idea, awful, what in the world was she thinking? Why did Wendy's words effect her so much, why was it so important to--
 
"Are you here because of what I said that night?" The realization hit Wendy suddenly, and Irene could almost see a glint of guilt in her eyes. She sighed before closing the folder and looking at Irene again with an undeniable affection that caused her stomach to flip, "Look, I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable. I didn't realize that it would make you conscious of your--"
 
"Just wax it off already. Please." Irene wanted to get it done as soon as possible so that she wouldn't have to embarrass herself in front of Wendy --or well, Seungwan any further. As much as Irene wanted the earth to just her whole, she isn't going to waste the money she spent for this.
 
"Right." Wendy cleared . "Okay then I'm going to ask you to spread your legs, Miss Bae."
 
Irene nodded nervously but didn't move either of her limbs. Although the clinic was fairly airconditioned, sweat began to accumulate at the base of her neck. She has never felt this exposed to anyone before.
 
"This isn't the first time I've seen your , you know."
 
If Irene could stop time, erase memories, and teleport somewhere far away then she would've done it by now.
 
"No need to be embarrassed, Miss Bae. But I need you to cooperate if you still want that Brazilian wax. It wasn't this hard for you to spread your legs the other night. If I recall correctly, I didn't even have to ask."
 
Irene should feel violated or ually harassed but she just feels incredibly hot and bothered instead. It probably isn't appropriate to be thinking how y Seungwan looked right now with that smug smirk on her face either.
 
Irene's breath hitched when she felt warm hands resting on her knees. She didn't realize that Wendy already stepped closer to her legs. She was definitely a professional, knowing when to return to her work. The familiar touch sent tingles all over her body.
 
"I'm going to ask you again, Miss Bae. Please spread your legs," her voice was stern and her tone was professional. Although Irene refused to make eye contact at the moment, she knew that Wendy was giving her a reassuring look, one that she probably gave to all of her customers to calm them down.
 
Wendy gently pried Irene's legs apart, hoping that her client would slowly feel more comfortable. Thankfully, Irene's legs complied to the request. (It's not like it was a hard task anyways since Irene's legs practically turned into jelly the moment Wendy's hands laid on them. It also didn't help that Wendy's fingers were gently massaging the skin by her knees, approaching her thighs.)
 
"Okay that's good." Wendy smiled encouragingly. "Now I just want to make sure that you're comfortable, Miss Bae. Please know that there is nothing to be embarrassed about."
 
You're the girl who ed me senseless and now you're about to wax off my bush. How is this nothing to be embarrassed about?! Irene tried her hardest to brush off the panic building up in her head. 
 
Her mind and her body were having a war with each other. Her brain raced with thoughts of embarrassment and anxiety while her body just evaporated with every touch Wendy gave her. She almost forgot that she was already undressed underneath the blanket and tried her hardest to remember to breathe as Wendy pulled them off.
 
Wendy smiled at her bare bottom half. It was strangely playful yet affectionate at the same time.
 
"Your skin is really soft," she commented, running her hand down the length of her leg casually. "Touching you feels pretty natural to me, despite this only being the second time."
 
Irene's head is spinning at the familiar sensation, not even paying attention as Wendy brings the table with her tools closer to the bed.
 
"I hope I didn't scare you away with my energy that night," Wendy commented, covering several strips with wax, "I have to admit that I was disappointed that you were already gone the morning after."
 
Irene bit her lip at the guilt she felt, "Sorry, I was just really...embarrassed. I know you probably didn't mean to but I just felt so disgusting with my bush and all. And you were so bare and beautiful and I just...I had to go."
 
Wendy sighed as she placed the strips down near Irene's legs. She approached the girl who was shaking, her hands gripped so tightly on the sheets. 
 
"You know, a woman's decision of how she keeps her kept is always respectable. I've seen a lot of different things in my line of work but never have I felt disgusted. The woman's body is beautiful and yours is no exception," Wendy caressed Irene's face, effectively calming the woman down a bit more. "I'm sorry that my words made you upset, but I'm glad that it brought you back here to me."
 
Irene blushed for the millionth time that afternoon at Wendy's sweet words. She was so lost in the moment that she didn't notice that Wendy had already put down several strips on her pelvis and inner thighs.
 
"See, that wasn't so bad right?" Wendy chuckled, smoothing out the wax strips so they were on properly, "A lot of first timers squeal a bit at the warm sensation, but you did perfectly fine."
 
Irene's eyes widened at a sudden realization, "Hey, don't tell me you were just sweet talking me to get me to calm down." The pout on her face was undeniably adorable, and she tried to cross her arms until Wendy rubbed the strips again, this time ever so slowly. 
 
"Oh, no not at all, what I said was true," Wendy shook her head defensively before putting up her hands, "Now this is going to hurt a bit but I promise you it's only the first few times that are a little painful, you'll get a hang of it in no time."
 
"How can I be so sure, though?" Irene eyed Wendy cautiously, wondering if this was still just a game to her at this point. From Joy's description, Wendy was a real smooth talker and knew exactly what women wanted. Was it this job that had her trained so well? 
 
"Trust me," Wendy cooed, running a hand along her right thigh, "You're doing really well despite your first reaction. And as much as I would love to hear your cute little whimpers again, I want this to be a good experience for you so you can come back."
 
"What? So you can make fun of me again?" Irene crossed her arms, but immediately unfolded them again when Wendy's lips touched her thigh. "Y-You don't do that to all of your customers, right?"
 
Wendy shook her head, "No, definitely not. I'd be fired otherwise, but you're special." She smiled sweetly before running her right hand over the first strip and giving Irene her other hand, "Now squeeze tightly and don't be afraid to scream."
 
Irene gladly took Wendy's hand and squeezed it in anticipation. She looked at the woman square in the eyes, finally feeling like she could relax.
 
"Your eyes are so clear and beautiful," Wendy complimented with a cheesy smile, "People say brown is a plain colour, but I adore the shade that yours are."
 
Before Irene could respond and fight the blush on her cheeks, she screamed as Wendy quickly removed the first strip. It was so fast that she didn't really feel anything, but the shock of the removal definitely garnered a scream.
 
"Could you warn me next time?" Irene squeaked, both hands now squeezing Wendy's left. "I hope you weren't just complimenting me in an attempt to calm me down."
 
"I'm sorry, that tends to work for a lot of my customers," Wendy giggled, loving how timid and vulnerable Irene was, "And I'm being sincere, I promise. You could run away from me again after this so I need to make sure I tell you everything I wanted to."
 
Irene felt a pang of guilt again before sighing, "Hey, I'm sorry, I already explained myself too. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"
 
"Date after this?" Wendy asked immediately, not even hesitating for a second. "Then you'll be 100% forgiven."
 
"That's it?" Irene narrowed her eyes, "That seems too easy."
 
"Do I really seem like such a demanding person? If I recall correctly, you were the one always asking me to go-"
 
"Enough!!" Irene yelped, squeezing Wendy's hand again, "W-What if the others hear?"
 
Wendy giggled before quietly asking Irene to let go of her hand, "Don't worry, because of all the screaming, it takes a bit of volume for Joy or any of them to hear too much. But you know, I do have ideas to reduce the screaming to a minimum in case you are worried about volume, not that it was that big of a concern Friday night."
 
Irene gave up trying to get Wendy to stop bringing up that night. She sighed in defeat and decided to let herself smile a bit at Wendy. She finally let loose.
 
"Well, okay I guess if you're the only one who can hear it most of the time then I don't mind screaming. You do...admittedly have a lot of work to do," she mumbled again in embarrassment, looking at how much surface area was left to work on.
 
Wendy just laughed and shook her head, "I've been doing this for a long time, I promise it won't take too long. But can I make a request?"
 
Irene was a bit skeptical, but with the air now feeling completely comfortable between the two, she just nodded and was only curious.
 
"Call me Seungwan from now on, including when you're screaming," Wendy expected the smack that Irene gave her. "I didn't expect to hear it so soon but hey, I'm not complaining."
 
Irene sighed in defeat before rolling her eyes, "You're impossible. You know, if you weren't so attractive I would have filed for ual harassment ages ago. You better not be this inappropriate to all of your customers.
 
"Why thank you," Wendy had to acknowledge the compliment first, giving Irene her smug grin again, "And don't be too jealous Joohyun unnie, you're the only one getting this treatment. I'm actually usually done by now but luckily, no more appointments for the rest of the day so I can stay here with you all afternoon."
 
"You just want to keep staring at my and touching my legs," Irene grumbled, though not exactly opposed to the idea. 
 
"Yes and no," Wendy's hand hovered over another strip, "I just wanted to be sure everything was alright between us and that you're 100% ready for this. If I can recall again, you are very sensitive in that area."
 
"Who isn't?!" Irene defended herself, covering her face with her hands, "You're such a ert, making all these references and comments."
 
"Says the person who couldn't stop massaging my and complimenting it," Wendy recalled, mockingly pointing a finger to her chin as she reminisced that night again. 
 
She got smacked again.
 
"Come on, let me take out the rest of these. Look at me and focus on your breathing and don't forget to squeeze my hand when it hurts," as much as Wendy enjoyed their exchange, she didn't want to prolong the inevitable. Besides, if she took too long, she knew that Joy was going to barge in and interrupt them.
 
"Okay," Irene breathed out heavily, nervous for the next strip. 
 
"I'm going to take out these next three within the next five seconds so bear with me. Feel free to scream, yelp or even bite my hand, cause I mean, if you're into that then I don't mind--"
 
"Seungwan if you don't just pull it off now I'm cancelling that date."
 
"Whatever you say Joohyun unnie."
 
"Wait, you never told me how you knew that I was older than -- ah!!"
 
Five seconds, as promised, Wendy removed the hairs that passed her bikini line. She didn't scream as loudly as she expected, especially when Wendy would massage the skin afterwards so gently. 
 
"Shh, shh, you okay?" Wendy cooed, squeezing Irene's hand before letting go and taking out more strips to cover in wax. "And to answer your question, I saw your profile remember? You're three years older than me, which isn't too bad. I love older women."
 
"Your words come so naturally, it's hard to believe that you don't just flirt with everyone," Irene pouted, not liking the idea that Wendy was just this way because of her line of work. 
 
"Aww, Joohyun unnie don't be jealous," she gently caressed the area around Irene's mound as she placed down more strips of fairly hot wax. "I do admit that I can be pretty flirtacious with customers. It helps them calm down and have a lot more fun when getting waxed but believe me, I genuinely like you."
 
Irene's pout melted into a soft smile, almost awing at Wendy's words. She almost completely forgot about the amount of strips covering her hair as she got lost in the sincerity in Wendy's eyes.
 
"Now I hope you still like me after I remove these," she offered her hand again before counting down.
 
"S-Seungwan," she yelped, trying really hard to avoid making it sound like a moan but it must have failed because Wendy's face was starting to blend in with her hair.
 
"Okay, maybe you should definitely avoid my name for now because I don't think I can hold myself back any further if you do that again," she laughed nervously, disposing of the freshly removed wax strips. 
 
"Now I'll be going to a more intimate area, so please tell me if you feel any discomfort," Wendy said as professionally as possible, reminding Irene that she still isn't done. She wanted to stop Wendy now, especially since she already looked more presentable, and especially after how much everything was hurting. Her skin was red and she thought that she could continue to bear through it, but the hair that was left was very close to a very sensitive area.
 
"I-I didn't know that you did that part too," she mumbled nervously wondering if it was too late to go back. But she did pay for it already and went through the hardships of the initial, very awkward  encounter.
 
"Everything bare means everything is bare," Wendy quipped with a nod of her head, "You do remember mine right? Brazilian waxes can be tricky, but I do like the look of it on myself."
 
Irene's face turned an even darker shade of red at the thought of Wendy's lower half, "I do remember, quite clearly."
 
"I'm flattered," Wendy chuckled whole heartedly, "I know it'll be a little difficult but this hasn't been so bad so far, right?"
 
"N-No," Irene admitted with a shake of her head, "Joy and Seulgi were right, you do work like magic. I honestly thought l'd be in tears by now, and yet you've made me feel so comfortable...but I can't help but be nervous."
 
"It's natural and totally okay to feel that way," despite the professional tone of her voice, Irene could feel the affection as well. "But hey, I think I know of a way to melt your worries away for a moment."
 
Before Irene could ask about her method, she felt a pair of familiar, warm lips against her own. Her eyes closed immediately as she got into the kiss. It did more than comfort her as she felt a tongue slip into . But as she was distracted, she only flinched a bit as Wendy skillfully placed a strip over her lips and another over the . She moaned into the kiss as Wendy rubbed over the strips to make sure they were on properly.
 
"Count with me," Wendy breathed before leaning her forehead against Irene's. She felt the older woman's grip on her shirt now, almost threatening to ruin the fabric.
 
"One, two," and on three, Wendy kissed Irene again, muffling her screams as she quickly removed the strips of wax. Wendy almost hissed when Irene bit her bottom lip as the pain went throughout her body.
 
But instead of complaining, Wendy only giggled when she separated herself from Irene and threw out the wax strips.
 
"Oh my God, your lip is bleeding!" Irene called out in horror, "I'm so, so, so sorry!" She panicked slightly, feeling so embarrassed to have hurt Wendy in the process.
 
"It's alright, I should have expected that," Wendy took a wipe and gently dabbed it on her lower lip, "You took that rather well actually."
 
Irene couldn't help but narrow her eyes again, "What do you mean, expected that? Don't tell me you tried this method before because if that's true then-"
 
She's interrupted by a gentle kiss to her cheek and then her lips, "Yeesh, someone's riled up after a pretty hot make out session. What I did was very unconventional and I swear I've never done it before. I just figured that it worked on you considering how well it worked to cover your loud moans every time you--"
 
"You just don't know how to stop, do you?" Irene groaned before covering Wendy's mouth with her hands, "Anyway, we're done now, right?"
 
Wendy removed the hand from before kissing the back of it, giving Irene her cheesiest smile, "Actually, we have one more place to wax. It's my turn to admire your behind, Joohyun unnie, but don't worry, I'll let you touch mine right after if it makes you feel better-- oww! You're really violent you know?!" 
 
---
 
Wendy decided to come out at the same time as Irene and the two are greeted by the sight of Yeri, Joy and Seulgi just relaxing in the waiting room. It was almost as if they weren't open anymore, with Joy sprawled on the couch on top of Seulgi and Yeri with her feet up on the table covered in worn out magazines.
 
"What took you guys so-- oh," Joy immediately noticed that the two also happened to be holding hands, "I know Seungwan unnie has magical hands but never has she gotten a date out of it. You're more slick that I expected Joohyun unnie."
 
"Oh my God, is she the woman who ed you?!" Seulgi exclaimed in utter surprise,  a hand covering . Joy almost broke the sound barrier with her scream of laughter, hitting her girlfriend's shoulder repeatedly in excitement.
 
Irene hid her face in her hands and turned to rest against Wendy's shoulder, almost screaming in sheer embarrassment. The younger girl could only laugh at Seulgi's lack of a filter.
 
"Seul bear, sweetie, we have a minor in the room," Joy snickered, clearly enjoying Irene's embarrassment and absolutely beaming at the proud look on Seungwan's face.
 
"I'm cool with it," Yeri shrugged casually before smiling at her mentor, "Now are you guys going to tell us the story or what?"
 
"They're probably too tired from their little session to tell us now, I mean look at how bruised Seungwan unnie's lips are!" Joy clapped her hands together, very pleased with this unexpected outcome. "Irene unnie, I never took you to be the feisty type and I can't say I've never been more pleasantly surprised."
 
"That's it, we're leaving! Seungwan if you don't take me out right now this is definitely the last time you'll be seeing my --" Irene looked up at her audience, a creepily smiling Yeri, a jaw dropped Seulgi and Joy whose eyes are sparkling, waiting for her to finish her sentence. 
 
Irene definitely doesn't want to see these girls for another week or two.
 
"Bye everyone, hope you're happy knowing the dirty details of my love life. And Seulgi...never mind I can't get mad at you..." Instead of continuing her little rant, Irene just huffed and dragged Wendy outside of her salon.
 
But before exiting, Wendy gestured towards Joy and Yeri, signalling at them that she was definitely going to call them later.
 
The sound of Irene's smack and Wendy's playful yelp echoed throughout the waiting room before the door slammed behind them.