I Haven't Really Eaten Today,But I Guess That's Good.

I Haven't Really Eaten Today,But I Guess That's Good.

Yoongi woke up with his head pounding,his mouth felt like it was filled with cotton and a ing irritating beeping to his left,he felt a tube going up his nose on his right.
He looked over to the source of soft breathing he heard on his right to see Seokjin with dried tear tracks running down his face,he had dark bruises under his eyes;he could easily pass as a raccoon.
He looked directly in front of him to see the maknae line curled on another hospital bed but they were in their own clothing,
“Hyung.” Yoongi called out softly;he didn't have the energy to actually reach across and wake the eldest up.
Seokjin groaned and opened his eyes sleepily then suddenly lunged forward and grabbed onto Yoongi digging his nails into his back as he sobbed,
“ing idiot.” Seokjin mumbled into Yoongi's protruding collarbone and suddenly Yoongi understood.
He was furious furious at Seokjin for bringing him here but Yoongi really didn't have the strength to push him back.
Seokjin continued to mumbled curses into Yoongi's shoulder,
“What happened?” Yoongi asked but it didn't take a genius to add 2 and 2 together.
“You dumb ,you starved yourself you almost died.”
“You only weight 43 kg,Yoongi!”
“Why the would you do that?”
There was so much Yoongi wanted to say so much, Yoongi wanted to do;he wanted to tell Seokjin to just off to take the bratty maknae line with him. He wanted to scream,he wanted to punch somebody.
The heart monitor Yoongi was attached to spiked momentarily reading 43 instead of its usual 30-34 then it started to slow down.
Rapidly slow down and suddenly Yoongi felt scared he knew what was happening..
He knew he was dying.
He wanted to stay.
To say sorry.
To apologize but no matter how hard he swam against the current pulling him into eternal darkness he couldn't fight it.
Beep beep beep beeeeeeeeep....
Yoongi flat lined.

The Next Day
The news had spread all over South Korea then soon throughout the rest of the world “We are sorry to inform you all that Min Yoongi of popular boyband Bangtan Sonyeondan has unfortunately passed away after a long battle with anorexia and bulimia.
We do not know if the rest of Bangtan will continue without their rapper but we support them and want the best for them our hearts go out to Bangtan and their families including the family of Min Yoongi sleep well our beloved rapper..”
Here lies Min Yoongi
A beloved hyung,son and boyfriend
march 9th 1993 – march 9th 2016....