Beauty Is Pain

Beauty Is Pain

Hoseok gently brushes the tattoo on his boyfriend's arm;it's written in English.
“Beauty-is-pain?” Hoseok manages to say after stumbling and stammering a bit.
“Mhm” his boyfriend hums and holds out his other arm for his boyfriend to attempt to read.
“And-anndd-”
“There's beauty in everything.” they both finish.
Hoseok his head to the side and pouts.
“I don't get it.” he whined holding his boyfriend's hands.
“It means;there will always be beauty in this world but it will never be perfect;there will always be bad in this world.”
“You've been hanging around Namjoon far too much.”
Hoseok mumbles into a pillow he's thrown himself face first into he hears his boyfriend chuckling before he is being pressed into a strong chest he settles for playing with Taehyung's hair and tracing the black ink on his boyfriend's wrists.
“Ya know,I have another tattoo I don't know how you haven't seen it.”
“Really? Where?”
Taehyung rolls over and tilts his head forward exposing the tattoo on the back of his neck he traces over the ink.
“From the moment we are born;we begin to die.”
He gripped the back of his neck and whined,feeling his spinal cord.
“Why are you so pessimistic?”
He heard a low chuckle and saw his boyfriend's shoulders rise and lower as he shrugged,
“Always have been always will be.”
Hoseok buried his face into the crook of his shoulder inhaling deeply the familiar scent of his boyfriend's cologne,for a hopeful individual Taehyung had some dark and pessimistic thoughts on life.
Hoseok thinks he should look into that.
Some time.