CHAPTER 1

MR.GHOST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Jihyo wake up after she feel someone lying on her bed-

"Yahh!!how did you come to my dorm"mad jihyo. "No one at this dorm jihyo ahh...your friend already come their home"said taehyung while playing his phone. "Erm..our flight at 2.00 p.m right..I want to sleep first"said jihyo.

-Taehyung keep his phone then look at jihyo-

"Palliwa..if you not wake up..I kiss you"said taehyung. "Just 5 min..

-Taehyung already kiss jihyo. Jihyo push him-

"why you always push me if I kiss you"ask taehyung. "We just 21 years old..we're not mature too much" said jihyo. "Ermm but we're couple right"said taehyung. "No taehyung...I don't like it...and can you get out from my dorm..I'm already warned you right"said jihyo. "Erm..arasso..

SKIP

-After 8 hours in flight, they reach at korea-

"So...what's next?"ask jihyo. "We're going to my friend's house right now..its already night"said taehyung.

SKIP

TING TONG..

-Someone open the door-

"V!!!hyung its v"shout jimin.

-Taehyung hug his friend and left jihyo alone-

"Erm hyung..who is she"ask jungkook. "Owh..she is jihyo..my girlfriend..jihyo ah..this is namjoon, seokjin,jimin,jungkook,suga and jhope..they are my friends..and you still stay here for one night because its already late"said taehyung. "Owh.. annyeonghaseyo...nice to meet you all"said jihyo. "Annyeong..

SKIP

KNOCK!KNOCK!!

-The door open-

"Are you okay stay at here?"ask taehyung. "Dae..I'm okay..btw..I'm already find a new house near here..can we go tomorrow?"ask jihyo. "Sure..I want to go at living room..goodnight"said taehyung. "Good night...

-Then, taehyung go to living room-

"Hyung..why you two not share the room"ask ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter