Chapter 15

Into You

"I love you." 

 

The three words echoed around the dark room, ringing through Jeonghan's ears. 

"The hell, Jeonghan, say something," Seungcheol grumbled. 

"I..." he trailed off, gazing sightlessly into the darkness. "I don't know what to say..." 

"well, I guess I'll keep talking then," Seungcheol replied. "Did you know that sometimes, when you can't get the choreo, or a certain note in a song, that you bite your lip and shake your head? I noticed it in Adore U era. It's actually those little quirks of yours that made me fall in love with you. And your laugh. Whenever you laugh it's like music to my ears. But I think the real reason I love you, is just the fact that you just take such good care if everyone, and you always try your best, even when you doubt yourself. I've thought about telling you all this for months now, but I always doubted myself. I alway knew that you wouldn't return my feelings. Hell, you're probably straight. That or you like Jisoo, but you know, even if that was the case, I wouldn't care, because at least you finally know what's in my heart." 

Jeonghan swallowed thickly as Seungcheol stopped talking. He blinked once then twice, then whispered, "I don't like Jisoo, and I'm not straight." 

"What?" The couch let out a groan as Seungcheol moved suddenly. Jeonghan winced. 

"God, we need to fix this couch," he muttered. 

"Yeah," Seungcheol agreed. "Wait, don't change the subject. What do you mean by that?" 

"I'm not sure how to answer that, so..." trailing off, Jeonghan bit his lip before peering through the darkness and finding Seungcheol's face. He moved so he was kneeling instead of sitting and gazed at Seugcheol for a moment, before leaning forward and pecking Seungcheol on the lips. 

He sat back down, thankful that Seungcheol couldn't see him in the darkness. 

"Jeonghan..." Seungcheol murmured. "Do you..?" 

"Yeah." 

There was a solid minute of silence before Jeonghan spoke again. "You know, earlier tonight, when you kissed me, I didn't care that you were drunk. I just cared that what I had dreamt about was finally happening. The feeling of your lips on mine was something I had never even thought was possible, but when it happened, I knew that everything I had dreamt about was real, that the kiss was real, that maybe we could happen." 

"We can, Jeonghan," Seungcheol murmured, his hand reaching down and taking Jeonghan's. 

"But we can't," Jeonghan replied, holding tightly onto Seungcheol's hand. "Our manager wouldn't allow it, or our contract. It would upset the balance we all have, and the fans, and-" 

"Angel," Seungcheol cut him off. He slammed his mouth shut at the nickname. "What about Mingyu and Wonwoo, huh? And the China line? Our manager and the fans all supported them, why would we be any different?" 

"I just, I can't help but think that you're going to hurt me," Jeonghan whispered, a tear sliding down his face and landing on the back of Seungcheol's hand. 

"Oh, Jeonghan," Seungcheol breathed, sliding off the couch and kneeling in front of him. "I would never hurt you, Angel, please don't cry." 

The tenderness in Seungcheol's voice only made Jeonghan cry harder. Seungcheol gently sushed him and wiped away the countless tears patiently, pulling him closer. Jeonghan sobbed as quietly as he could into Seungcheol's broad chest, trying not to disturb the others. 

"I'm sorry," he cried in a broken burst of breath. "I'm sorry for everthing." 

"Angel, you don't need to be sorry, if anything, I'm the one who sould be apologizing for making you think like this," Seungcheol murmured, rocking him gently, kissing the top of his head. "Please don't cry Angel, I promise we can make this work." 

Slowly, Jeonghan began to calm down, resting his cheek against Seungcheol chest as the rapper rocked him gently, occasionaly pressing kisses to the top of his head. 

"Seuntybn gcheol?" He asked, his voice thick. 

"Hmm?" 

"Will you stay with me?" 

"Of course," Seungcheol replied. "Always. I'll never leave you. As long as the sun still rises and the moon still sets, I'll never leave you, I'll stay with you always." 

With a sigh, Jeonghan closed his eyes. "I love you," he whispered. 

"I love you too, Angel," Seungcheol replied, kissing the top of his head. "And since I don't have anything else to give you, here." 

Jeonghan sat back as Seungcheol took his hand and slid something warm and metal onto his ring finger. 

"Your Seventeen ring?" Jeonghan asked, looking at Seungcheol in the darkness. 

"Yeah. I'd give you a proper promise ring, but I don't have one right now." Seungcheol rubbed his neck sheepishly in the darkness, but Jeonghan barely gave him time to breath before he wrapped his arms around the rapper's neck and pressed his lips against Seungcheol's. Their lips slanted together perfectly, like they were made for each other, perfectly fitting together. Jeonghan smiled into the kiss, feeling truly, deeply happy. 

"Well, glad you two finally did something," a voice said, and then the lights were flicked on. Falling away from Seungcheol in shock, Jeonghan saw all eleven other members standing in formation in the kitchen with Ming and Yuri next to them. Jihoon stood right in the middle, his arms crossed and a smirk on his face. 

Seungcheol glanced over his shoulder and sighed, laughing at the plain idiocy of the situation. "You all have been trying for this, haven't you?" 

"Totally," Seokmin said with a nod. 

"Yeah, Jeonghan, I knew you loved him even before you told me earlier," Jihoon added nonchalantly. 

He raised a hand to his forehead. "You all are just too much," he sighed. "And why is Dino up? Back to bed, you," he scolded Dino, who was sleepily slumping against Jun. 

"No way," he protested. "Not untill everyone else does." 

Jeonghan sighed. He knew there was no arguing with any of them right now. "Okay fine. But while we're on the topic of love and happiness, is there anything anyone would like to share?" He looked pointedly at Jihoon, who blushed. 

"Me!" Seungkwan shouted. "Me and Vernonie are dating!" 

Jeonghan blinked at exchanged a glance with Seungcheol. "Well, that was unexpected," he said. Seungkwan just grinned and pulled Vernon into a tight hug. "Anyone else?" 

Soonyoung cleared his throat, but Jihoon was on him in an instant, a hand covering the dancer's mouth. Soonyoung gently pulled his hand away. "It's time, Ji," he murmured lovingly. His face bright red, Jihoon nodded before hiding his face in Soonyoung's hoodie. Looking shamelessly at the rest of them, he said, "Jihoon and I have been dating for two days now." 

"More like one and a half," came Jihoon's muffled voice. 

"Whatever, cutie," Soonyoung replied, kissing the top of Jihoon's head. 

Ming whistled and clapped. "Wow, Jihoonie, I didn't think you would share that."

"You knew?" Mingyu asked her incredulously, at the same time as Jihoon came out of Soonyoung's hoodie and snarled, "Don't call me Jihoonie." Ming just snickered. 

"Jihoonie~" Soonyoung sang in the singer's ears. Jeonghan lauged as Jihoon turned bright red and hid his face in his hands. 

Jeonghan leaned his head on Seungcheol's shoulder, intertwining their fingers and beckoning for everyone to come over with his free hand. The kids all bounded over, clumping on the couch or floor, Minghao and Jun squashed on the couch, Mingyu with Wonwoo's feet in his lap next to the the China line. Seungkwan had trapped Vernon in an overbearing hug by Minghao's feet, Soonyoung had pulled Jihoon into his lap on the floor next to Ming and Yuri, who just sat next to each other looking proud. Dino curled up next to Jeonghan, and Seokmin made a joking comment about them looking like a famly with Jeonghan as the mom, Seungcheol as the dad, and Dino as the kid as he plopped down. Jisoo just smiled at everybody as he sat next to Seokmin. 

"I love you," Jeonghan murmured, curling into Seungcheol's side and pecking the rappers cheek.

"I love you too, Angel," Seungcheol replied. 

"Ming, go turn off the lights," Jihoon drawled lazily, littering Soonyoung's neck and cheeks woth butterfly kisses. 

"I would say no, but I really don't want to watch you two ," Ming replied in a disgusted tone. 

"Language," Jisoo murmured. 

"Sorry?" Ming offered. Jeonghan laughed lightly as Ming turned off the lights.

"Goodnight everyone," Seungcheol called, and one by one they fell asleep, all in their lover's arms. 

 

 

 

"Hannie," a voice called, someone shaking him lightly. 

He lazily opened his eyes to see Jihoon above him.

"Come on, the others are waiting for you." Jihoon pulled him up and pushed him over to the door, shoving his feet into a pair of house-slippers then helping Jeonghan with his own. "Let's go, we gotta hurry." 

"But where are we going?" Jeonghan mumbled drowsily as Jihoon dragged him out of the dorm and over to the maintenance stair.  

"You'll see," the singer replied with a wink. Jeonghan let Jihoon drag him up the stairs and to a metal door, his drowsy morning mind not really comprehending what was going on. Jihoon pushed the door open and a sort of weird light fell across Jeonghan's face. Jihoon pulled him out into the rooftop, dragging him over to the others, all of whom where leaning against the short brick safety wall. 

Seungcheol turned around and held out his hand. Jeonghan took it shyly and let he rapper pull him forward, letting Jihoon go over to Soonyoung, who wrapped an arm around the shorter's waist and kissed his nose. 

Jeonghan turned his attention to the handsome, tall, sweet man standing next to him, the man that he loved. "What are we doing?" He asked. 

"Shh. Just watch." Seungcheol pointed to the horizon, his hand settling on Jeonghan's hip. He rested his head on Seungcheol's shoulder and watched. 

Just then, his breath was taken away. The morning sun rose over the skyline, casting a beautiful golden light over the tops of buildings. Seventeen was cast in the morning light, their shadows stretching out behind them. Mingyu and Wonwoo, Seungkwan and Vernon, Jun and Minghao, Soonyoung and Jihoon, Ming and Yuri, Jisoo, Seokmin and Dino, and Jeonghan and Seungcheol. All of them, simply standing and watching as Seoul was cast in an angelic glow, perfectly showcasing all of the beautiful feelings floating around them. 

"I love you," Jeonghan sighed, lifting his head and looking at Seungcheol. "More than anything." 

Seungcheol looked at him before reaching into his hoodie and pulling out a small black box and giving it to him. "I got this before you woke up." 

A bit confused, Jeonghan looked at him before taking the box and opening it. He gasped. Sitting nestled in a crown of black velvet sat a ring. Nothing special, just two thin bands of silver connected by a single bar of rose gold. 

"Oh my god..." he breathed. 

"I decided to get you a real promise ring, becuase you can't exactly keep wearing my Seventeen ring, and I know it's not much, but I have one too and I hope you like it," Seungcheol rambled, taking the box and sliding the ring on Jeonghan's ring finger after taking his Seventeen ring back. Jeonghan simply looked at the beautiful piece of metal now wrapped around his finger before grabbing Seungcheol's face and peppering it in kisses.

"Like it? Seungcheol, I love it! It's beautiful!" He cried. The rapper smiled bashfully.

"I'm glad you think so," he murmured, turning his face and kissing Jeonghan's palm. 

A smattering of applause broke out behind them. Jeonghan blushed and smiled, glancing at them over his shoulder. 

"Ignore them," Seungcheol told him, taking his chin with his fingers and tilting it up, thier lips meeting perfectly, the fingers of their free hands intertwining, the new promise rings meeting each other. 

"Not hard," Jeonghan murmured lightly, then kissed his lover again, the morning light washing over them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!

😆😆😆 Wassup guys, seventeenfangirl here with the last chapter of this fic. So, be honest with me, do u guys want an epilogue? If so, comment and tell me what u want, wether it be or a wedding or just a simple epilogue, i'm ok with anything. Please let me know, and please tell me what your final thoughts are on this fic. I love you all so much, thank you for supporting this fic through the end, I honestly didn't think that this fic would be very good, or would get this many views, but i was pleasantly surprised with every new comment and read and subscriber. You all have made this fic what it is with all of your support, and i love you all and thank u so much! ❤❤❤also, if u haven't already, please go read my other fic, Six Weeks Till Forever. I love you all so much, please coment with thoughts on an epilogue and just final words for this fic. Love ya awesome nerds!!