Prologue: Jessica's POV

ZNation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My name is Jessica Jung, 18 years old.

 

I was the perfect girl.

 

I was considered as one of the smartest girl in our university even though it was still my first year. Taking up Business Management.

 

I was also the school's Queen Bee, Because of my beauty. The pretty brunnete girl.

 

In short, I got the beauty and the brain any girl could ever wish for.

 

Plus, my father is also the Nations' President. Which means, I'm also a rich kid.

 

But that doesn't mean I'm happy. No. Ever since I was young, I was raised to always follow the orders of my father. I must always please him, but not in a way, in such ways that I must always be at the top, may it be in academics or any means of competition. If I fail, I get a punishment, no meals in one day, no phone etc..

 

Heck, I'm not even allowed to have a boyfriend. But I'm arranged to marry a rich bastard. Tch.

 

In result of this, I rebelled, but not in the way of smoking, drinking, drugs. I became a mean bully. A b*tch. Not that I care. I just simply get mad at almost everything.

 

The students gave me a nickname, Ice Princess, because of my cold façade.

 

Then I found out that my father was also part of the illegal selling of biochemical weapons. But I didn't tell anyone.

 

I thought my life couldn't get any more nicer, or the other way, when one day, it was a fine sunny Saturday, well that was what I thought. I don't know why but I was feeling a bit odd. Like something bad was about to happen. But I just shrugged it off.

 

I was woken up due to the loud noises outside my room. I stomped my way to the door and slammed it open. But I was greeted by one of our maids, her back facing me. I was about to scold her when she suddenly turned and her face shocked me.

 

Her pupils were white. Skin pale and she has blood and bite marks everywhere. her left arm's missing.

 

"GGRRRAAAARRGGHHH!!!!" She lunged at me.

 

"KYAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!" I shrieked as I tried my very best to prevent her from getting near me. Sh*t she's trying to bite me!!

 

"The President's daughter!!!" I heard one of our bodyguards shouted.

 

My mind went blank when I felt a set of teeth biting my arm.

 

"KYAAAAHHH!!!!!"

 

Then I saw one of the bodyguards shot our maid.

 

That was the last thing I remembered before I lost consciousness.

 

 

⚫⚫⚫

(Please ignore the other girl above)

 

I woke up in a room. Everything was white. Then there was a woman beside me, she looks like a doctor or something.

 

"Good day, Miss J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter