Chapter 3

The Best Worst I Ever Had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QRI'S POV

 

It's early in the morning.

 

Eunjung said she would sleep here but she didn't show up.

 

I'm kinda worried about the detention room. I hope they didn't make it explode.

 

I get up and go outside of my room.

 

I saw Halmoni preparing breakfast on the table.

 

"Goodmorning Halmoni" I greeted her.

 

"Jihyun-ah Mrs. Lee called last night. I told her you are already asleep" She said.

 

My mood suddenly changes.

 

"What does she want?" I ask as I take my seat.

 

"She said you never call anymore. Your Mom and Dad are worried" She said.

 

I raised an eyebrow and smile bitterly while taking sip in my cup of coffee.

 

"If they are worried they won't be throwing me away with nothing" I said.

 

Halmoni sigh.

 

"Jihyun. They're still your parents" Halmoni said.

 

"And I'm their ONLY daughter. How can they make a simple mistake as an excuse to get rid of me? They're calling it a punishment just to make it sound good but the truth is they don't really want me and they've been waiting for this moment to throw me away" I said and I can't help but to show anger in my voice.

 

I can manage to talk calmly at any situation but not when talking about my parents I can't help but to show different emotion that's why I don't want to talking about them.

 

"I'm going to prepare for school now Halmoni" I said and stand up.

 

Halmoni is not really my grandmother.

 

She's my nanny before in the house. She's old now that's why when she retired I got no one to talk to in the house.

 

I get bored.

 

Anyway I'm not in the mood to talk about those things right now.

 

I have to let it go before it totally ruins my day

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

Damn I didn't sleep properly last night.

 

I feel so uncomfortable.

 

So what if she lose her scholarship?

 

What do I care about that?

 

My days would be peaceful if she's not around right?

 

Nobody would call me dino.

 

But

 

WHAT THE HELL!!

 

What if it's her only chance to finish schooling?

 

I actually didn't know anything about her.

 

I'm just annoyed that she always calls me a dinosaur.

 

Aishhtt.

 

Park Jiyeon that's not your concern.

 

She's your worst enemy and you shouldn't care about her.

 

So what if she didn't finish her studies?

 

It's not your problem anymore.

 

Just stay beautiful and smile ok?

 

I said while I was looking at myself in front of the mirror.

 

I took a deep breath and go out of my room.

 

I go downstairs and meet Mom and Dad in the dining area.

 

"Morning Mom Dad" I greeted them and took a sit.

 

"You're early today sweetheart" Mom said

 

"Yup. I woke up early and can't sleep go back to sleep so I decided to prepare myself already" I said and took my breakfast

 

I was supposed to be STILL asleep at this moment but because of Ham Eunjung who keeps invading my mind I didn't have a proper sleep.

 

She keeps bugging me up to my sleep. She's really the worst of all.

 

"Yeobo did you find your daughter already?" Mom asks Dad.

 

I'm so intrigued about this step sister of mine who seem to cannot let go of the past

 

Her Mom is dead now and she still has a father who cares for her but she hates him.

 

Daddy is kind that's why I immediately agreed when Mom told me that they're gonna get married.

 

Dad sighed.

 

"I haven't. I didn't even know where she is now. I don't even know where she and her grandmother live now. I don't know if they're doing fine or what kind of situation are they facing now. “Dad said worriedly.

 

"Don't worry Dad. I'm sure she will come back to you. You're her father and I knew it because even though I had you as my father I'm still looking for my real Dad but that is really impossible now" I said with a sad tone.

 

How I wish Mom save at least one picture of my Dad.

 

"Eherm Eherm....Lets not talk about stuffs that would make us sad early in the morning" Mom suddenly said.

 

She really doesn’t like talking about my Dad.

 

Every time I will bring up Dad in the conversation she will always change the topic.

 

That's really odd.

 

"Anyway Jiyeon I heard you got into detention?" Mom suddenly said again and I stop eating.

 

Uh oh.

 

How did they know that?

 

"Mom it was an accident. The teacher was just overreacting. It's not like I wanted to do it" I explained in my defense.

 

The teacher could've scolded us but she immediately sent us to detention.

 

I mean that was first offense we should've received a warning and not detention.

 

"Yeobo I think Jiyeon is telling the truth. Let it pass this time." Dad said and thanks God Mom listened to him.

 

"Ok. I'll let you pass this time but next time I heard you go to detention I will ground you for a year" Mom said.

 

MWORAGO?

 

A YEAR?

 

"Ok Mom" I just said and didn't argue anymore coz she might add another year to it.

 

Mom is just so strict.

 

After breakfast I get my things and wait for Minnie outside the house.

 

I'm sure she'll be here in

 

10

 

9

 

8

 

7

 

6

 

5

 

I can hear a roaring car approaching

 

 

3

 

2

 

1

 

A car stops in my front.

 

"Wow I can't believe that I didn't have to wait for you" She said

 

I get into the passenger seat.

 

"Don't get used to it Minnie it's just today" I said and she start driving again.

 

"I think you should visit detention more often" She said and chuckled.

 

I glared at her.

 

"Oh yeah...The next time I'll be visiting detention I'll make sure you're coming with me" I said and smirked.

 

"Well that is if Eunjung and you didn't make the detention room explode" she said.

 

Tss.

 

I just keep quiet

 

I'm starting to feel sleepy now.

 

"Hey don't be too harsh on Eunjung. I heard you bite her ears. You're too mean. I don't want to have a girlfriend with one ear" She said.

 

"Really Minnie?! You're really serious being in love with that Baekgu?!" I said in shock.

 

I thought she was just teasing me yesterday.

 

I never thought she's really serious about liking that Baekgu.

 

"Sorry Jiyeon. I know she's your mortal enemy but my heart chooses" She said and smile.

 

Of all people.

 

Why does she have to fall in love with the Baekgu?

 

"You're unbelievable Minnie" I said in frustration.

 

"So you won't be happy for me if I made her my girlfriend?" She ask while pouting

 

I just sighed.

 

"Of course I will be happy for you. You are my bestfriend" I said even though what I feel is the opposite of it.

 

Heol.

 

I just didn't talk again and close my eyes.

 

I'm not in the mood to talk or to argue with anyone now.

 

"Hey, were here"

 

I just open my eyes when Hyomin poke me.

 

Yeah, we are already here at school.

 

I go outside of the car and we headed to our classroom.

 

When we get into the classroom something's odd today.

 

I really feel like something is not right today but I don't know why.

 

Well anyway I just shrug my thoughts away and headed to our seat.

 

I found a folded paper in my chair.

 

Huh?

 

I pick it up and immediately check the content.

 

Hi Pretty Jiyeonnie,

First of all I would like to apologize about using this kind of paper in wri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter