Everyone just needs a little push...

Outside the Norm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                                                                     

 
                                                                   
Present day...

“ Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…….. “  A heavy sigh was heard and echoed throughout the area of the beautiful beach of Haeundae Busan. It was a beautiful night the moon was full towering over the glittering shimmers of the beach. The reflection of the beams dances as the waves rhythmically moves like it was massaging the shore with its perfect pace. Jung Yonghwa looks over the beautiful scenery with a heavy heart which he knows time will only heal. Sitting on top of a secluded rock away from the prying eyes of the public Yonghwa has found a place of solace where he can honestly think and cast his desires away not aiming at anyone but just blatantly throwing all bad memories and hurtful things to the abyss of the mirroring horizon. It has been almost a month since the news of the so called scandal which struck both him and his band member Jonghyun. No one could have predicted it when their innocence of the so called laws were indirectly violated by them and no one has to blame but the lack of knowledge and foresight of the overshadowing dilemma. He thought after going through difficulties and struggles proving himself with his brothers against the world that he is an artist, a true musician, maybe a work in progress actor and a variety student, that he could just flick away rude comments and unfounded conspiracy theory against him but hell, he was wrong.

“  Jung Yonghwa you can fight this, no I mean you don’t need to fight this, you did nothing wrong” As he tried to convinced himself by speaking to himself.

‘ But why does it still feel so heavy like a huge burden was put onto my shoulders without me knowing what it was for ‘ he thought.
He grudgingly got up dusted some remnants of leftover sand on his shorts and took a deep breath… “ Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa….. You can do this Jung Yonghwa-ssi “
 


Yonghwa’s POV

I’m staying here for about a month now in my house in Busan which I co-owned with my CNBLUE brothers. It’s a comfortable house that we bought and renovated to fit our taste. It’s a five bedroom house, secluded from the public eye and couldn’t be access if you have no knowledge of the place. It is well situated in a small hill which the nearest neighbor is half a kilometer away. That is why we really like this place because of how private it is. The extra room is for our guest but has never been used because only us four and our family knows about this place not even our closest friends or girlfriends not that we got one now... ‘ Ouch! Girlfriends how long have I had one…. Too long actually ’. We have been here many times as a group or we come by ourselves just to relax, think and remove ourselves from the world that we currently live in.

I removed myself from the scene and fled ‘yes it’s a cowardly response but it was the thing I need’. The time when I was cleared of the charges by the prosecutor I thought citizens would have quieted down and take back their hurtful words but no I was wrong when they continued to shout conspiracy of the ruling of my innocence and calling me an ungrateful bastard as they claim that I use my mother as a shield. No! I would never endanger my family and friends in anything I do that is why when some reports and announcement made by my agency were different from the prosecutor I just lost it. My mother was all for it saying that she doesn’t care what happens to her as long as me her son would not get the short end of the stick.



A day earlier...



Seohyun’s POV

I walk back and forth for a couple of minutes now but it felt like it was hours or even days if I was permitted to exaggerate. There I was restless and anxious but this favorite unnie of mine was lying mindlessly on the couch checking all her sns’s accounts not asking me what is going on.  ‘ Come on unnie! I need some help here! ‘ I exclaimed in my mind.

“ Arrrrrrggggggggggggggggggh “ I grunted excessively just to get her attention. Finally! She looked up innocently and smiled at me like I was some attention deprived dongsaeng of her but then to my dismay she returned back looking at her phone! ‘ Argggggggghhhhhh’

“ Unnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! “ Can I get a little of your attention please? It’s feels like I walked a marathon here and you still won’t ask me what’s wrong! What kind of unnie are you? Now Sooyoung unnie is my favorite “ I smirked at her and was surprised at my unfounded words which she was not used to.

- HAHAHAHAHAHAHa - ‘ What she laughs? ‘ “ Unnie why are you laughing your off like I said a great joke or something “ I sat down and frown at her with nostril flaring and giving her the meanest glare I could show though I think she might find it cute.

“ Well my dear maknae how long have I known you? More than 10 years right? I nodded at her quickly disarming my glare and flaring nostrils--- ‘ I was cut off ‘ then she continued

“ I know you well enough that you are very stubborn and no matter how much we ask you, Oh yes! I said we because me and your 7 other unnies know everything about you. Oh where was I? Oh yeah we know that no matter how much we ask you what’s going on in your mind you would always say “ Unnie I’m fine, It’s nothing unnie, Really  I’m fine unnie I’m just tired “ Unnie cutely mimicking the way I speak I suppressed a giggle by biting my inner cheek, she continued

“ You would always say those things no matter how you are not fine because you don’t want others to worry about you and you Seohyunie with your independent personality you always try to solve things first before asking anybody else “ she finished her explanation and I was shocked but not that much surprise because with how long we lived with each other but still shock that I was this transparent.

“ OH MY GOD!!! “ She shrieked and I was instantly alarmed from the abrupt change in her mood

“ Unnie what’s wrong? “ I ask confused and baffled from her outburst. She was staring at me like a light bulb appeared on her head like some great idea came to her.

“Ehemmmm hmmmm, let me just clear my throat for this, For some daebak revelation I will expose to you or expose you “ She menacingly place her thumb and index finger on her chin looking at me with mischief as she leaned forward

“ You know in all our years together there is only one subject by subject I mean “SOMEONE “ she paused and emphasized SOMEONE playfully as if teasing me that she is already reading my mind making me all flustered and fidgety.

“ Huh...a… ah… uhmmm … wha...what… d...do… you mean some… someone unnie? “ I guiltily stuttered and I even thought how could I be this ineloquent when this topic of this “someone” comes up ‘ Arggggggggggggg ‘

“  Wow! Daebak Seo Juhyun!  You blatantly exposed yourself maknae... I never thought you could be this flustered. Well it’s understandable because of how this SOMEONE became taboo with our daily lives and I thought you’ve moved on since you never mentioned this SOMEONE again.  “

It was true that I never discussed anything about him to my unnies except some news of their comebacks or maybe when some of my unnies read articles about them. Actually in the real world I think my Unnies are closer to him than me which is a shame because I was the closest to him first. I don’t know what happened but we grew apart or just became civil with each other. It was true when he said that we are like colleagues because it feels like we are. We do exchange texts and calls from time to time which almost always initiated by him. I really regret it very much that I suppressed myself too much from acting to what I truly feel. I guess through the years he slowly understood that I was pulling away so in his understanding self backed away which still feel so regretful. We have our dreams for the future and I think he understands me more than I could’ve ever known because he never made anything that made me uncomfortable. I always controlled my emotions regarding news about him, women that are connected to him or any other news or maybe scandals about him. I do worry about him regarding those but he showed the world that he can handle anything that is thrown against him and his group but now regarding this news and him and his radio silence from all his sns ‘ Yes I do check his sns but using another name which is a secret ‘ hehe. It’s not just that, I called his brothers especially the nation’s chingu regarding him but he said that he is fine just not taking any calls from the outside world at the moment and reassured me that his hyung will come back stronger and better and we just need to have patience. He also told me that they are working really hard now so that th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter