HAPPY IAN DAY ; 28/9/16

♕D.ROYALS♕ SM ENTERTAINMENT NEW GIRL GROUP | "GOODBYE TO MY NORMAL LIFESTYLE"
HAN IAN
IAN of sm ent's D.ROYALS
MESSAGES FROM C.ROYAL
ELLE : Happy birthday unnie! You just made another step closer to heaven. I'm joking~~But really, I wish you a happy birthday and hope you have a wonderful day with the members. Out of all of us, you really deserve this spotlight a lot so I hope you feel happy now that your training paid off.

B : Happy 23rd birthday Ian unnie. I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy it to the fullest with all of us.

ZIWEI : Happy birthday Ian-unnie. You are a really kind and loving person, really angelic and soft. You take cares of the members well and we all appreciate that. Thank you for being with us.

LIHUA : Happy brithday to one of the most wonderful leader in the world. You always buys food for us and is very kind and angelic. I'm really glad to have you as one of our leaders because if we only have Elle-unnie or Sairen-unnie, we will be doomed. Anyway, happy brithday unnie~!
MESSAGES FROM ROYAL.J
 
SEUL : Happy 23rd birthday Fossil-An! I'm very glad you finally debuted before you turned 23 because you worked so hard for this. I just wanna say that I hope you have a wonderful birthday and enjoy life to the fullest. Even though the girls are a little bit control, they all love you a lot and all respect you as a leader so fighting!

MONICA : Happy birthday Ian unnie! We're all very happy to have you as one of the leaders of D.Royals. We all need someone like you. Now that you finally achieved your goal after 8 years, let's all work harder together to finally be on top! I know we can do it! I love you and happy birthday unnie~

MIKA : Happy birthday to you Ian unnie! :) I don't want to be all sappy on your birthday and leaving you a sappy message. I know at times that I maybe a pain in a and at times I don't think I can do it but you are always there to tell me that I can do it. Thanks for always being there and being our leader. We love you unnie so much!! Happiest birthday unnie! I hope you have an amazing birthday!!!  

HIMAWARI : Happpy birthday to you~~! Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday, dear Ian-unnie~! Happy birthday to you~~! Ian-unnie, I'm really happy you finally made it. After 8 years of training, the fossil-unnie finally came out of the SM dungeon and finally get to shine with all of us. I'm happy to have you as a member in our group! And once again-HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNNIE!!! I LOVE YOU~!
MESSAGES FROM ROYAL.T
 
SAIREN : A big happy birthday for you Ian-unnie. Today is your day and we will do everything for you....Well kind of. Anyway, always remember that you are a great, hardworking person who is always striving to achieve your dream. I'm happy to work as a co-leader with you--AND call me anytime when your girls are party animals.

YAYA : Unnie!!!! It's your birthday today! You turned 23 this year on th 28 of September!...just a few weeks after our debut...is it destiny?? What am I saying? Anyway, I just wanna say that you are a really kind and deserving person, you were the first person I met in the entertainment and you have been so kind to me. You tried to be welcoming despite me not knowing Korean much and I'm so glad to be working along side you.

LAWAN : Happy birthday unnie!!!!! I'm so happy that we all debuted together as D.Royals! We sometime might be a little bit hard to handle but we are all happy to have you as a leader, because you are such a hard working person. You deserve this :D So I hope you have a wonderful birthday <3

TIP : OH YAY!! IT'S YOUR DAY TODAY IAN-UNNIE! HAPPY BRITHDAY TO YOU!!! I think you are really fitting as one of D.Royals leader, and I think you are really cool~ because you managed to keep up, well kind of, with all of us. You are very patient with all of us and I'm really glad to be in the same group as you~
MESSAGES FROM K.ROYAL
 
BEAUTY : OH MAH GAD UNNIE!! IT'S YOUR BIRDDAY!!! YESSU!! HABBY BIRDDAY TO U UNNIE!! I'm so happy to have you as our group's leader. You are the most wonderful and the most hard working unnie in SM and D.Royals! We all love you lots. You had to bear with 8 years of training--AND then also bear with us when finally achieving your dream. We're sorry, but don't worry! We all love you and is really happy to have you as our wonderful leader-nim.

ROSE : Unnie!!! It's your birthday!!! Oh my god! It's our leader-nim birthday! You turned 23 this year right? Oh my god, congratsssss. We have been training for 8 years and I'm so glad that we debuted together. You always buys me a lot of pizza, you still do, and I love you so much for that. Now that we became idols, you don't need to anymore, the staffs will buy it for us!

SARANG : SAENGIL CHUKHAHAEYO IAN UNNIE!!! I'm so happy to have you as our leader in our group because you are such a lovely unnie!! >.< You were always there for us and is really kind to us despite how much out of control and pain in the we are. Just because we are like that, please remember that whenever you need someone to rely on, we are always there for you too! So please don't hesistate. I LOVE YOU UNNIE!!!!
HAPPY IAN DAY
#HAPPYIANDAY
#DROYALSIANDAY
28th of September 1994
#23YearsOfAge
HAN IAN
D.ROYALS
28 09 94