You may laugh!

I'm serious!

'Im not so sure about this Hyorin.' Kyuhyun said as he grabbed the itchy costume's collar. Fanning himself with his other hand as his body shook with embarrassment.

Swallowing hard as he tired to breathe he glared around the room looking for someone to help him out here. Seeing every staff avoid his eyes. SISTAR's leader Hyorin smiled and patted him on the back one last time and said 'It will be a surprise Oppa. Trust me!' Before leaving the room to get ready herself.

Having just sang a duet with Hyorin and now Music Bank in Italy is about to end. s were waiting backstage for the two of them for special treat for their fans.

But first they had to changed into a gorilla costume and have their makeup fixed before joining them. Exactly like the time Sistar had done during their  recording to Touch My Body, last year.

Cursing his leader Leeteuk for coming up with this idea and making him feel terrible that everyone had already agree to this idea made Kyuhyun feel  worse by not doing it and being the one let their fans down. 

But the idea of wearing the costume while on stage dancing to 'Cheer Up' sent shivers down his back. Shaking hard his face began to heat up as he began to get nervous and wonder how in the world he is going to explain to his Radio Star co-hosts.

Groaning at that thought Kyuhyun bang his head against the wall as he curse himself for pinky promising Hyorin by agreeing to do this. When Leeteuk told him last week he should said no. Before Kyuhyun could change his mind about going on stage looking like this. His manager came in and pushed him straight out to the backstage. 

'EXO, SISTAR AND SUPER JUNIOR FANS!' The MC for the night shouted out to the screaming crowds . 'Tonight a very special stage performed by the three idol groups. Please give it up for the song 'Cheer Up!!!'

As the crowed started getting wild Kyuhyun had the chance to glare at some of the members. But it was too late Kyuhyun saw with his own eyes that no one else is in costume! No one else is dressed up like a Gorilla and their faces and hands painted like one.

In fact all of the members were laughing their heads off, the girls had their hands over their mouths to suppress the sounds they were making while the boys just plain out rudely laughed with their teeth showing. Luckily no one else heard them since the crowd were louder than their voices.

The loudest person laughing so hard that tears were rolling down his face was his own leader! Lee Leeteuk! Kyuhyun screamed as the lift strung him up onto the stage.

Fuming hard and even more embrassed Kyuhyun wished a hole would appear and swallow him up. ' I can't believe I fell for his prank.'

Once they finished their special stage Super Junior then perform their solo part, unable to change  since the zipper was struck and refuse to move one bit.

Kyuhyun had to dance to 'y, Free and Single, Mamacita and Superman' in the gorilla outfit and the ending stage. 

By now all the groups were on stage. The juniors who had bow to him earlier where now laughing real hard while stealing garles at him every now and then. Even the MC's had trouble keeping their faces straight and he knew that every camera and photos in the stadium were filming him.

Once the ending song ended Kyuhyun made a dash to get off the stage. Unfortunately for him Baekhyun and Leeteuk held onto real tight and Hyorin who had a mircophone in her hand asked the crowd If they wanted to see his Cheer Up part again.

Grinning widely Dasom and Suho started singing "Shy Shy Shy" part while the rest watched Kyuhyun who had covered his face. 'Come on everybody lets all sing it together Oppa you pinky promised. Hyorin said.  While keeping a straight face.

Giving in he did the dance move quickly booing Leeteuk shouted out 'Do it Slowly!' Agreeing the crowd started to chant 'Slowly, Slowly.'

Biting his tongue down hard as he did as they requested and never forgetting this humiliating night ever!! It wasn't until at Music Core Special Stages Night the next week did Kyuhyun realize that Hyorin were  one whom came up with this prank and Leetuek agree to it without a fuss. Apparently no other members knew about it and only staff were told to keep quiet when they saw kyuhyun in costume.

Naughtly Hyorin!

Sorry I know it's not really a Hyorin- Kyuhyun fluff  like I promised but I had this idea and wanted to write it and share this story with everyone! 

Happy reading

butterdilys 20/08/2016