11 - Trip for Christmas Part 1

2 Paths; 1 Way

*The next morning*



Jaehwa's P.O.V.



Today was chilly, and yep winter. Guess the snow covered up my window, sunlight couldn't get in. My room is dark and gloomy. I

scratched my eyes, got out of bed then wore my bunny slippers. I looked at the calendar while yawning, "December 25" my eyes

grew wide. 



"It's Christmas~!!!" I said joyfully, jumping up and down then I ran out. I think we were too busy with the arranged marriage thing

that we weren't able to focus on Christmas coming.

 

I quickly went in my parents room being my bubbly self again. "UMMA~!! APPA~!! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!" I said giving them

morning kisses then began jumping on their bed.


"Baby, you're grown up already, stop jumping on the bed~" my appa mumbled hiding himself in his pillow.

"But appa~ wake up!! It's Christmas~!!" I said pouting while shaking him vigorously.

"Arraso.." My umma said standing up, still half asleep. My face brightened up.

"Okay~ I'll go wake up Jaehyo oppa~" I cooed then quickly went in Jaehyo oppa's room.

I jumped on his bed then began shaking him furiously. 

"Lazy ! Wakey wakey~!!" I said jumping up and down.

"Little puffball give me 4 minutes or something" he mummbled then hid under the bed covers.

"Oppa~!!! It's Christmas!! wake up now~!!!" I said shaking him more.

"Arraso" he said.

"Yey!!" I said happily, about to leave when he pulled me down with him.

"Yah!! Oppa~!!!" I pouted.

"You little person, you need to pay for waking me up" he said smirking, then he started to tickle me.

"YAH! HAHAHAHA-- OP-PA!!! HAHAHA!! S-STOP IT!!! HAHAHA!!!" I said in between laughs.

"Kiss me in the cheek first then scream 'JAEHYO OPPA HAS THE PRETTIEST FACE AND HE IS THE MOST AWESOME 

BROTHER' then I'll let you go"

"ANIYO--HAHAHA!!!"

"I won't stop~" he said in a teasing voice.

"FINE! JAEHYO OPPA HAS THE PRETTIEST FACE AND HE IS THE MOST AWESOME BROTHER!" I screamed then kissed his 

cheek, then he let go. I just smiled then got out of his bed, with him following. 


I went down and looked out the window, Lights of different colors and Christmas decors filled the whole place. I smiled happily

and ate our breakfast. After eating, I went to my room and took a bath then, my phone rang. 


"Yoboseyo?" I answered.

"Annyeong Jaehwa~ It's me Taeil"

"Ommo~ annyeong sharkface!!" I said joyfully.

"Block B and B1A4 are at my house, come over, bring your brother if you want, He doesn't really matter"

"Yah! I heard that!!" Jaehyo screamed on the other room. I just giggled.

"Does he have superhearing powers or something? Anyways, get here soon Jaehwa everybody wants to see you, ppali~" and

so he hung up. I quickly went to Jaehyo oppa's room and told him to get ready. 


After around 20 minutes, I was done, so was Jaehyo oppa, it would have been faster if Jaehyo oppa didn't have to be so 

stubborn and just use the clothes I picked out for him! He had to go throw a fit on wearing those polka dot jumper and pikachu

hat and that random super mario shirt.


We decided to walk instead since the snow is blocking the driveways. We arrived at Taeil's house and we knocked on the door

as Zico welcomed us in.
 


"Annyeong Jaehwa~!!" They all chimed.

"Hey everybody" I said flashing my smile.

Jaehyo oppa and I sat down on the couch.

"Jaehwa we've got a present for you~" they all said pointing to a big present beside the Christmas tree. 

"Ommo what is it?!" I said curiosly, eyes glimmering in excitement.

"Open it up! We all got that for you" Jinyoung said.

I hurriedly walked over to the big present and started opening it up. My eyes grew wide and I smiled happily.

"OMMO!! IT'S A BIKE!! YEY~!!!" I said jumping up and down, hugging everyone and thanking each and every one of them.

"We knew you loved biking and your old bike is starting to rust anyways so we got you a new one" B-Bomb explained.

"Hey baby girl I got you something" Jaehyo oppa said giving me a gift. I opened it and then I started to glare at him.

"A first aid kit, seriously oppa?!?" I said shooting daggers with my eyes. He just looked at me with his innocent grin.

"What? You are accident prone right?" He said smiling innocently while fluttering his eyelashes. I just smirked and grabbed 

something from my bag.

"Oppa~ I love you so much I decided to give you a gift too" I said handing him a small gift.

"Ah~ chincha?!?" he said excitedly grabbing the gift.

"Hey no fair~ Jaehyo hyung gets a gift and we don't!" Kyung said pouting. Jaehyo just stuck his tongue out at him. 


He quickly opened his gift then his eyes grew wide and he dropped the gift.

"AAAAH!!! BABY GIRL!!!" he screamed like a girl was about to get , I just laughed at him. Not laugh at him, just laugh and 

point at him.

"Hahaha hyung got a cucumber!!!" Kyung said pointing to the gift.

"It's not funny! I'm allergic to cucumbers and you know it! It's too greasy and look at it's shape! it's-it's so ugly!! eew!! yuck! it's 

giving me rashes!!" he started itching. I just laughed harder, when I calmed down he just glared at me.

"You know oppa, the doctor said you don't have any allergy on cucumbers, overreacting much?" I said smirking.

"What if the doctor missed something?! What if I do and when I attempt to eat it I would die!! Do you want me to die baby girl?!?"

"No. Anyways I just like your reaction, Got it on video" I said pointing to my phone. I really did video him.

"Hahaha our Jaehwa is wise! Use that for blackmailing him!" Baro said.

"Aissh!! Chincha!!" Jaehyo said pouting. After recovering from Jaehyo's fit we decided to talk.


"Oh yeah, Jaehwa you didn't tell us why you were upset the other day" Gongchan said catching the attention of everyone.

"Yeah, you ignored me" Sandeul said pouting. I sighed and looked at Jaehyo. Jaehyo oppa gave me a just-tell-them look then I 

started to tell them.

"I'm getting married" I said. Most of them had their eyes grow big, some chocked on the cookies they ate, Channie spit out his

milk and they all stared at me shocked.

"WHAT?!?" they exclaimed altogether, as if practiced for months now.

"It's arranged marriage everyone" Jaehyo said trying to calm them down. Some were raging mad, others were sad and others

were simply shocked at the news.

"When is it?" CNU said trying to break the atmosphere by being his gentle man self again.

"Umma and appa recently told us about it, wedding will be after graduation. I just met the guy yesterday though.." I said in a low

tone.

"Who is it, you didn't tell me last night" Jaehyo oppa said, everyone was waiting for my answer. I just sighed.

"It's Kim Myungsoo, or known as L" I said, all of their eyes were wider, like anytime soon it would pop out.

"THE BOY?!?" Jaehyo oppa exclaimed out loud. I just nodded shyly, there's no time to go argue with him. Then

akwardness filled the atmosphere. Suddenly my phone rang.


"Yoboseyo?" I answered. Seriously, How many people has to call me today?"

"It's me"

"Oh, hey Myungsoo~" I said happily, then someone grabbed my phone.

"YO BOY, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WILL MARRY MY BABY GIRL?!?" It was Jaehyo oppa.

"Yah oppa! give that back!!" I snatched my phone back.

"Sorry Myungsoo" 

"Nah, it's okay. I know he'd throw a fit anyways" he said chuckling.

"So, why'd you call?" I asked.

"Ah~ our parents want us over at my house, bring your brother too"

"Oh sure. Thanks~" I said then hung up.

"What did he call for?" U-Kwon asked smiling.

"At times like this, you're still smiling?!?" Jaehyo retorted.

"He smiles all the time" B-Bomb replied.

"Myungsoo's parents and my parents want us over at Myungsoo's house. Jaehyo oppa, you're coming along" 

"Alright, take care~ we'll just bring over your bike at your house" they all said.

"Kamsahamnida~ you all are the best!! Merry Christmas~!!" I said waving at them while dragging my brother.



We just walked towards Myungsoo's house since it was just a few blocks away and we reached it. Same big mansion. We ringed

the doorbell of the gate and it opened automatically. We entered the house and everyone was there.

"Hello Jaehwa!" Myungsoo's parents greeted me.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" I said giving them a 90 degree bow.

We walked over to our parents, I was supposed to stand beside Myungsoo when Jaehyo oppa beat me to it.

We all sat down on the couches and Myungsoo's parents began to talk.

"We talked about this last night. We noticed Jaehwa and Myungsoo aren't that close, so we decided to give you both a little gift!"

Myungsoo's mom exclaimed happily.

"What is it now?" I heard Myungsoo mumble.

"You both are going on a trip!!" Myungsoo's parents said happily.

"What?!?!" Myungsoo, Jaehyo and I exclaimed altogether.

"Jaehyo stop overreacting, it's not you who's going!" Umma hissed.

"But! But!" Jaehyo oppa was about to speak when Appa has to cover his mouth.

"Sorry for the rude attitude of my son, he's just too overprotective of his little sister" Appa explained while giving Jaehyo oppa a

glare.

"Where are we going to?" I asked politely.

"To London!" this time umma spoke up.

"When will we be going?" Myungsoo asked.

"In 5 hours so better start packing!!" Myungsoo's appa exclaimed.

"WHAT!?" Jaehyo spoke up when appa released his hand.

"Okay let's go out" Appa dragged Jaehyo oppa out.

"Baby, go pack your things now" Umma said. I just sighed then went back to our house alone and started to go pack my stuff.

Seriously, a trip on winter? Do they have some kind of brain malfunction? I can't do anything about it anyways... I decided to let

Channie know so I told him and told the rest of Block B and B1A4. Hope I'll enjoy this..


Myungsoo's P.O.V.


Great! Ugh. A trip immediately?! I hurriedly pack my things. 

I called up Infinite and told them about the trip, anyways they just understood me. I hope I'll enjoy this trip.. Wish me luck!

~~~~~

A/N:

Cazia: This chapter is all written by Erika~ a round of applause everyone!! Sorry for the late Christmas special, ahaha..lol. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! There's more to come~~ keke~ stay tuned!

Erika: will update more!! weeee~ okay stay tuned and look forward to the upcoming chapters we planned ahead~ love chu all~<3