Chapter 1: Guitarshop

LoveShop

Chapter 1: Guitarshop

It was a beautiful morning, when Yonghwa, a man living in Busan, was walking down the street with his friend to buy a new guitar. As soon as they arrived a little guitar shop Yonghwa stopped. '' This is the great guitar shop you was talking about? '', he asked. '' Yes why? It doesn't look very well but the guitars have a really good. Let's go in first.'' Yonghwa replied with a doubting face: '' Well, if you think they are good… I'll just try to believe you hyung.'' Yonghwa's friend smiled and opened the door. '' Welcome. May I help you? Oh Hyung! '' '' Ah, Jonghyun ah! You work here?'' '' Yeah, since yesterday. '' '' Euhh hyung? Who?'' Yongwha was watching his Hyung with a confused face. '' Ah I'm sorry. This is Jonghyun, Lee Jonghyun, an old friend at my time at highschool. Jonghyun that's Yonghwa. I met him….'' before Yongwha's friend could end the sentence Jonghyun interruped his Hyung with a suprising voice: '' Yonghwa??? Jung Yonghwa? '' Yonghwa smiled with a lightly embarrassing smile and said: '' Nice to meet you. I guess you know me?'' While he was saying that he scratched his head. ''Of course I know you. I guess in people's eyes you're the best singer in Busan, no in the world. And you are really famous and play really much instruments,'' Jonghyun said excitedly. Yonghwa blushed: '' No I'm not… and i can just play some instruments not much.'' '' Are you kidding? Of course you are! And oh… you really don't play much instruments. Just guitar and piano ah don't forget clarinett and…'' The hyung of the two boys hold his hand on Jonghyun's mouth: '' It's ok. We are looking for a new guitar. Can you advise us some.'' ''Oh, yeah of course. For who is the guitar?'' '' Do you think I can play guitar? I was never good at music! You know.'' ''So the guitar is for you, Yonghwa?'' ''Yes,'' Yong hwa answered. With a very exciting and happy but a bit nervous voice Jong Hyun said '' Omo I'm selling a guitar to Jung Yonghwa. What kind of guitar do you want? Accoustic, elctric, western or clas…'' His Hyung hit him at the back of head. '' Calm down dude… You're not like this normally. It's creepy.'' Yonghwa laughted: ''Don't be that hard with him, hyung. Are you ok?'' Shy Yonghwa got his answer: '' Yes I'm. Oh maybe not I feel so strange. Ah I'm to young to die.'' Yonghwa even laughted brightlier and louder. On Jonghyun's mouth a little smile, which he couldn't hold back appeared too. The hyung of the both started to smile too: '' Ah stop acting. It didn't even hurt.''  '' Why? I'm a good actor.. Don't you think Yonghwa?'' ''Haha, sure you...'' His Hyung send him a glace at Yonghwa. They were saying: ''Don't you dare I'm gonna kill you!'' ,,Well, ähmm yeah you are a good actor.'' He sticks out his tongue perkely to his hyung. '' Yah!! Do you wanna die?!'' '' HAhhahahh, Highfive dude. '' Jonghyun and Yonghwa give eachother an highfive. '' Well, which kind guitar do you want now? '' '' An accoustic one would be nice.'' '' Ok how's about that one?'' Yonghwa played on the guitar. '' Wow, hyung you're right the guitars here really sound quite well. I think I'll take this one.'' ''Ok '' Jonghyun said. The three go to the Cashbox. '' Here you are.'' '' Thanks. It was nice to meet you. Goodbye and have a nice day, Yonghwa. Bye Hyung!'' '' Bye! '' '' Yeah, it was nice to meet you too. Hoping we seing each other again someday. Goodbye.'' When the two frinds left the shop Jonghyun whispered to himself: ,,Wow, Yonghwa is really handsome. Puh… I nearly die next to him. Huh… wait why is my heart pounding like that? waw.. stop it heart stop it!.'' Outside Yonghwa was smiling. In his mind he was thinking about Jonghyun: '' He's cute. Lee Jong Hyun, hae? '' '' Why are you smiling?'' '' Huh.. ah it's nothing hyung. I'm just happy having a new guitar.'' ''Ah, ok. If you think so… I'm like this too, if I get food.'' Yonghwa smiled and look at his hyung: ,, You're really.'' ''Ah! By the way... what was that?'' ''What?'' '' You are my Dongsaeng. His ego is already big as big as yours. I was wondering why you said you're not the greatest musician.. I mean normally u do. And why did u tell him he's a good actor. HAH??!? And what was the thingy with the tongue...'' Walking down the street the Hyung tease his Dongsaeng and the Dongsaeng annoy his hyung.