【CAT IN WATER】

【SIyeon + eunWOO COLLECTION】

STORY ONE; CAT IN WATER


page-divider-105.gif 

 

The sound of the screeching tires and the break echoeS the empty looking school, it was too early for anyone to come, this girl that just adjusted her bagpack must be the only exception. She is wearing a black shirt underneath her white school shirt, an appearance of someone who seems to break few school's law, her steps are light and fast, she is humming a certain pop song. Coming to the school at the early 6am is a normal thing for her, for one, she uses the times to practice her run at the school's field. For two, she is tired on staying at home and hear her parent's quarrelling the moment they wake up. On this particular day, her steps bring her to somewhere else, not the green field. The word 'swimming pool' written in front of the door as the young looking girl stop on her track before opening the door.

It's funny, she doesn't know why she wanted to change her fixed schedule. But she thought swimming can be pretty refreshing too, at least you're in the water and your body won't get too hot after much workout, that's her assumption. The smell of chlorine is a new way to start it, she drops her bag near the bench and starts to take off her white shirt, her eyes making their ways, looking around in a slight excitement. That's when she noticed a beautiful floating figure in the pool, none other than one of the swimming team ace, 2 grades above her, namely Jung Eunwoo. The name did appeared in her head way too quick, for special reason, the young one had a little crush on the senior, it's already over though. Her eyes are closed and she has a calm expression, like someone sleeping. The wet blondish hair, the fairly pale complexion wrapped in white bikini- scratch that, it's the white swimming team uniform.

Oh wait, what is the senior doing there, alone. From Siyeon's observation, yeah, that's her name, congratulation to those who guess it right- Eunwoo isn't someone who will be alone. She is never alone, this is so unlike her. "Isn't she too pale?" "C-Can't see her breathing!" "This clumsy girl must have accidentally drowned herself!" Might be the overthinking or the influence from dramas, overthinking get the best of her. With that mindset in mind, she rashly jumps into the pool, her once dry body is wet and her heartbeat paces several beats faster. Deperately wanting to save the floating beauty, she arrived at the middle of the pool in seconds and wraps her arm around the other. With the god like agility, Siyeon showcases her hidden swimming talent and brings the other to the side of the pool.

She lays the girl down carefully and dived in to put her ear onto her chest, there, slow and quiet beats. This won't do it. "It's too slow-" She gently removed strands of hair from the older girl's face, she is awestruck, Jung Eunwoo look flawless from close and Siyeon is right in one thing, she definitely has the cat's look. Her barely visible eyelids are close but that just give her the chance to study her shorter but always curled up eyelashes, the perfect nose, the small kissable lips. "CPR." Should she performed this on her, looks like the girl is no where close to open her eyes yet. Unconsious is a bad thing. Siyeon gently tilts her chin up, relishing the smooth skin she didn't realized was in contact with her skin before, don't blame her, she have a live to save rather than enjoying her little time like a ert.  "Hey? Can you hear me? Are you alive? Jung Eunwoo-ssi?"

She gulps and as the reaction are negative, it's time to do the most important thing. She takes a deep breath while looking at the unconscious cat girl, the slightly opened velvet lips are waiting for her oxygen, but the poor young girl feel that it's her who going to stop breathing after this exchange. She has her eyes closes as she leans down, the short moment feel like forever, her heart is like a wild animal trying to break out from her ribcage, this excitement is a bit too much. So all this while, maybe she still have the crush on this senior, but the girl believes she isn't the only one. For a socialite like Jung Eunwoo, she probably has numerous guys and even girls confessing to her everyday or worse she is already in a relationship with someone. Looks like after saving her life, they're going to be separated again.

Eunwoo on the other hand had her dream disturbed by an unfamiliar force, it's getting too cold, really cold, it feel like her wet body is on cold tiles and the morning temperature isn't a big help either. A smooth hand, probably a girl holding her chin up and she feels a warm breath right infront of her. Alright, this dream has taking a weird upturn and she needs to wake up. The moment the girl opens her eyes; she is welcomed with the other successfully have her lips attached on her, what the hell. The swimmer can only react on instinct that is kicking the figure on top of her in a rough manner, the young girl is thrown few feets, wincing and in a big shock over the outrageous burst that had her flying, for someone who supposed to drown, the older girl surely strong, Siyeon's holds her stomach, she hope her vital organs are safe.

Then there's a roar. "Who are you?! What?! Girl? Are you a les? Are you trying to me?!" The cat like swimmer screams frantically, looking around for an escape. "I-I'm saving you from drowning, you slow cat!" Not wanting to lose and a certain logic that start to surface made her panic, she roared back. Eunwoo stared at her, it was emotionless at first but then a gasps form on the cute lips Siyeon's just taste for short seconds... the senior starts to laughs and claps her hands a bit too much and loud. She is known as a deep sleeper for nothing, so the black shirt girl was saving her and who knows how long has it passed, she don't even feel anything or waking up until the tickling breaths on her face. Her laughs suddenly coming to a stop and blush creeps on her both cheeks, their lips touched, they kissed and in a way no one can imagine. "I- I fell asleep while swimming..." 

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;  ASDFGHJKL STUDENT AU OF SIWOO <3