진실 (Truth)

거짓말 하지마 (Don't Lie)

Of course Yoongi and Namjoon knew they were soulmates. Anyone who saw them knew they were too. Of course the two knew that soulmates couldn't lie to each other but they tried to defy the system anyway. Well Yoongi did, Namjoon just forgot sometimes.

Yoongi started off with simple things. For example, when Namjoon came home after a week of working on his latest music project.

 "Hey, Gi? Have you seen my sweatshirt?" Yoongi raises his head and shrugs, turning back to his lyrics. Now what Yoongi wanted to say was "I don't know it might be in the closet." But what he did say was "Yeah, it's on the bed. I slept in it last night." Namjoon raises an eyebrow and grins.

"And why is that?" Namjoon's grin turns smug at the face Yoongi was making.

Well you too Joon. "Well because I missed you, you idiot." Yoongi mentally banged his head on his work table for not keeping his mouth shut. It apparently didn't matter though as Nanjoon just sent a smile his way before going into their room.

Why do I have to love his smile so much. Yoongi sighed and mentally made the decision to ignore Namjoon for the rest of the day.

 And of course that didn't work. Yoongi quit after an hour when he couldn't think of anything else to write.

Then one week later Namjoon tried, he really did.

Namjoon swore to  himself that he would airways remember the important dates of his and Yoongi's relationship. Like Yoongi's birthday for example. But no it had to be something a little bigger than that. Their three year anniversary.

"Hey Gi, wanna go out tonight?" Was the question that started Namjoon's attempt to lie, though he didn't know it yet.

"Yeah, sure. What's the occasion?" Yoongi hid a smile as Namjoon tried to think of something. "Oh, you know. I just wanted to take you out today." Thoaugh that might've seemed like a lie it did not count as one since it was technically the truth.

★~Later That Day ~★

Namjoon was really confused. Why did it feel like there was something he was supposed to say? Like that day was important? Figuring it would come to him later he ignored those thoughts.

He wished he hadn't.

 He really wished he did not ignore that nagging thought and feeling.

 Namjoon realized this when the two came back from their fancy-ish date. Once they settled into the living room, what Yoongi did and said made him internally hit himself.

Yoongi shyly smiled at Namjoon, which always made him warm. "So, um..here Join." Yoongi handed him a small, nicely wrapped gift

"Happy anniversary Joon."

Crap.

The smile Yoongi had made Namjoon feel guilty as he accepted the gift.

"Thanks Gi, but..I didn't-"

"You forgot didn't you?" , Yoongi cut Namjoon off with a knowing tone. The look Namjoon gave him told him everything. 

Thinking Yoongi was mad, Namjoon apologized profusely until he was stopped. And even though he didn't have a gift for Yoongi, the older thought of a substitute that both of them could enjoy. Which took the notion of Yoongi being mad right out of Namjooncaught mind.

★~MYGKNM~★

Yoongi didn't even try to pretend that he was innocent when he was caught red handed in the kitchen.

It was definitely not Yoongi's fault that he was hungry. And wanted something sweet. Which just so happened to be Namjoon's birthday cake, it was the first thing he found. Definitely not his fault.

When Namjoon came home he didn't expect to find Yoongi at the kitchen table and the cake 3/4 finished. 

"Uh..Gi? Is a reason the cake we bought yesterday is almost finished?"

Yoongi looked torn between two answers but the system had other plans.

"It's cause I'm pregnant Joon."

Silence.

Then Namjoon passed out.

Well, that wasn't how Yoongi wanted to surprise him.

♡~Six Years Later~♥

After that unconventional confession to being pregnant, Yoongi and Namjoon are now parents to twins. One boy and a girl. Since the two are soulmates, their children are unable to lie to them. Although one of the twins is like Yoongi, always trying to defy the system. The other is like Namjoon, accidentally getting in situations that gives him no choice but to tell the truth.

That was just the way the Min-Kim household had worked.