Dye War

Dye

Jongin knew he shouldn't have started. It was an accident but he did it anyway. The first time he dyed his hair was just out of curiousity. When he came home, his hair a newly dyed pink, Jongin didn't expect to see his boyfriend Sehun glaring at him, his hair the same shade of pink. 

"Oh hey Sehun. I didn't expect you home so soon." Jongin tried going in for a kiss but Sehun turned his head. "Don't pretend you don't see this Kim Jongin."

Oh crap. He only says my full name when he's pisd.

Jongin took a step back with his hands raised. "What did I do this time?" Sehun rolled his eyes and motioned towards his hair. "So you really needed to ask that question?"

That had Jongin awkwardly pretend he just now noticed that Sehun's hair was the exact same color as his. There was no doubt in Jongin's mind that Sehun was upset.

"You bet that I'm upset! I have a job interview tomorrow!"

Well that explained why Jongin and his pink haired self slept on the couch that day.

So it was perfectly understandable why Sehun enacted his revenge a month late after the two had went through stages of silver, red, white and even another shade of pink.. This time though, Sehun came up with a bright idea. By the time Jongin came back home, there was a smug grin on his face. Jongin, by the looks of it, was embarrassed.

"Good evening Kai."

Now if Sehun only used Jongin's name when he was upset, then he used his nickname when he was very happy. And right now Sehun was excited.

"Kai~? How was your day today?" The smile was still smug as Jongin ignored the comment. It didn't last long though, one week to be exact.

That's when the two almost thought of quitting whatever they were doing.

"Really Jongin? This is the ugliest shade of green you could've thought of."

"Well you thought rainbow was better Sehun?"

Sehun was offended.

"At least both of us looked good in it.“

Jongin couldn't disagree on that. So the two decided that once the green faded they would only choose colors that they both looked good in.


I'm sorry this is so short ;;