003

this love is ours
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Ji Hyo didn't seem to be much bothered by how the cast and even the PD relentlessly paired him up with Soo Ae. She put aside her personal feelings and made it a point to tease the two of them just as all the members did. It was, for most parts, a suggestion put forward by the PD but the cast knows better than to refuse. There are certain things the cast can't say 'no' to. While most of how the games play out are unscripted, some things always stays according to the script. 

In today's episode, unfortunately, it's the follow-up of the Jong Kook/Soo Ae loveline. The show already touched on it briefly last week. As expected, Jong Kook's loveline did stir up some interests on the internet. The viewers are interested which in turn only cries for more attention, more skinship between Jong Kook and Soo Ae in this episode. 

-

Jong Kook's been casting Ji Hyo quick glances every now and then. He notices how she's become a bit quieter than last episode. She does play along with the other members' teasing, but the smile hardly reaches her eyes. When their eyes meet unexpectedly during the first game, he tilts his head a little, raising his eyebrow as to ask are you alright? 

Looking around to make sure the camera isn't focusing on her but the whole fiasco of scrambling for the chair upfront, Ji Hyo narrows her eyes at him all the while scrunching up her nose with a light nod of her head. His gaze lingers on him a little longer until a sound signalizing the end of the game resonates all over the hall. He tears his gaze away from her right before the camera pans over to him. 

Ji Hyo lets her eyes wander over to him for a brief moment. A small smile tugs at the corner of her lips. Just the sight of him could make her lips curl into a smile unconditionally.

Please log in to read the full chapter