Bumps and Bruises

Chase Me, Hold Me, But Please Don't Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some bad language, read at your own risk.

 

________________________

"I hate you so much," Yoongi groans as he piggybacks his skyscraper of a dongsaeng across the park. Both of their lyric books were clutched tightly in the younger's hands, he wouldn't want them to fall. Namjoon groans, "I said I was sorry."

As their bickering continues, they don't seem to notice two younger males walking towards them. Or actually, it seems as if one of the boys is the one walking towards the pair, his orange hair slightly waving in the wind, and the other is just letting himself be dragged around as he is too busy looking at his phone to notice anything.

The shorter of the two stations his boyfriend right in Yoongi's path, "I'll trade you."

"Excuse me?" Namjoon asks, genuinely confused.

"It's just..." Carrot top looks frustrated, unable to form a proper sentence. "Just look at him! He never listens! He's not even paying attention right now!" The guy runs his hands furiously through his windblown mandarin colored hair.

"Just once, can't he at least put in the effort to carry me like your boyfriend is carrying you? Hell, I just want him to look up at me and smile! Last time he did that was days ago! All he does now is look at that phone. I need to feel loved. Please, trade me yours for mine, just for a little." The poor guy is practically at the brink of tears by now.

Such a confession puts weight on both Namjoon and Yoongi's shoulders.

"Uh... I'm sorry to hear that but... He and I aren't in a relationship," Namjoon says awkwardly.

"Wait, so... you're not a couple?"

"No, just friends," The walking mint ice cream cone finally speaks, confirming, an annoyed look painted on his face.

A look of emberrassment flashes across his face before it is replaced by anger, "great!" Carrot boy puffs out sarcastically. "Even FRIENDS have a better relationship than us." He throws his words at the younger boy, who's eyes are still locked onto his phone. Steam is practically coming out of the angry boyfriend's ears by now. Enraged, he yanks the phone out of the boy's hands and shoves it inside his own pants.

"Jiminnie hyung! What was that for?! I was so close to beating my high score on Piano Tiles! What the hell?" He huffs reaching for Jimin's pants. The elder backs away, hands covering the phone that is pressing against his thigh underneath his tight jeans. He laughs proudly, "You can't get it now without looking like a ert,"

He turns back to Yoongi and Namjoon, the younger still pestering him in the background, trying to reach for his pants, "so why is he carrying you like that if you're just friends?" He inquired deeper. In this moment in time, the younger finally looks up to assess the situation, "Oh, hello," the boy bows to the two shyly. It seems as if he notices something that Jimin has failed to notice though. He turns to his boyfriend, "Jimin, I literally looked up from my phone like a minute ago and even I noticed that he's bleeding." He rolls his eyes. Jimin's eyes widen in shock as he now seems to notice that, yes, Namjoon was in fact bleeding. The crimson liquid slowly drips out from the man's knees and cascades slowly down his leg.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I didn't notice any sooner. How did that even happen?" Jimin askes, clearly worried. "Oh, well-" the lanky male is cut off by his hyung.

"Namjoon, don't be such an , if you're gonna talk at least let me put you down, I'm literally dying." Yoongi groans out, clearly ready to fall to the ground at any moment.

_________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter