Prologue Part 1

To Save The Kingdom! Or To End It?

As the clock tower struck midnight, a man with light brown hair, dressed in black, stands in front of the castle gates.

Image result for asian boy with light brown hair

He knocks on the gates.

 

“Who are you and what do you want?” A knight asked.

“My name is Shane Kim and I am a Seer. I wish to speak with the king.” The man responded.

“Why do you want to speak with the king?” The knight questioned.

Shane’s face turned grim and said quietly, “A new prophecy has come.” Yet, the knight could hear him clearly and felt a shiver down his spine.

“I will inform the king of your presence.” The knight said as he and other knights slowly opened up the gates for the Seer. As the gates were opening, Shane looked up at the night sky and saw three stars shine brightly. Another star popped up near those stars, and he sighed. Once the knight opened the gates, Shane entered, and is escorted to the king’s throne.

 

Once they were in the throne room, both the knight and Shane bowed down right before the king.

“You are dismissed.” King Eden told the knight. King Eden didn't say anything until the knight left the room. The king then sighed. Shane stood up and looked at the king with questioning looks. Shane then said, “How are things going, old friend?”

“Quite tiring, Shane, quite tiring. So what is it that you wish to tell me?”

“Eden, a new prophecy has come,” Shane said while ruffling his hair.

“And what is it, is it bad?” King Eden asked.

“The prophecy could be bad or good depending on how you think of it a-.”

“Then tell me.” King Eden said impatiently.

“I’m getting there, yeesh, can you wait? You're still as impatient as you were when we were kids back then,” Shane complained before getting back on track. Shane then tells the king of the prophecy. "Once at the age of 18, a girl, an long with a knight and two sorcerers shall take on a quest to travel to the Land of The Unknown, to defeat an evil, sinister being. They shall meet friends and foes along the way. One’s secret shall be exposed, one shall sacrifice something important, and they will be betrayed by the one they called ‘friend’ to save the realm,” Shane paused, then whispered the last phrase, “or end it."

 

 

_______________

Well this is part 1 of the prologue! I hope you like it and comment down below if it is ok. I will try to put part 2 and maybe 3 as soon as I can but with finals and all it is going to be really hard. Also I am looking for a co-author to help me write this, so if you are interested PM me. So that is it for today, see ya readers later!