They don't know you like i do

They just don't know you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minseok was looking at himself in the mirror, getting ready for his date.

 

"You are getting ready for him ?" Asked sohee, leaning to minseok's door

 

"Yes" minseok said and sprayed some perfume to his neck.

 

"He still have that ridiculus hair again ?"

 

Minseok shook his head "when will you stop talking bad about him ?"

 

"Hmm never ?" Sohee said "i don't like him minseok. None of us do. But you keep ignoring our words. Mom is right. He will break your heart and you will come back to us with a broken heart" 

 

Minseok sighed "see you later sohee" minseok said and left his room

 

"Dad i'm going"

 

Minseok's father looked at his son from his place in couch "you will meet with him again ?"

 

"Yes dad"

 

"Why ?"

 

"I don't know maybe because he is my boyfriend ?"

 

Minseok's father shook his head "he dosen't deserve you minseok"

 

Minseok shook his head again,this time to his dead "you don't understand"

 

Minseok's father just stayed quiet for a while. "Don't come late" he said and kept watching tv

 

"Okay" minseok said and left the home and called his boyfriend.

 

"Hi love" said his boyfriend

 

"I'm coming lu"

 

"I'm waiting love"

 

Minseok smiled. He loved how luhan was calling him "love"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Dad i'm going" said luhan

 

"Where the are you going ?" Asked his dad while trying to hold his beer bottle. So he started drinking early today ?

 

"To outside"

 

"I can see that brat. Why you go out ? You will meet with your girlfriend ?"

 

Luhan sighed yeah his father was "early" drunk this time "minseok is a boy dad. He is my boyfriend. I'm gay. Why can't you just accept that ?"

 

"Shut the up! You are not gay!" Luhan's father shouted and dropped his beer

 

"I am!" Luhan shouted back

 

Luhan's father slapped him in the cheek so hard that luhan's cheek became red

 

"My son is not gay!" Luhan's father yelled to luhan's face

 

Luhan was holding his cheek "i hate you dad" luhan said and ran away from the house.

 

He was used to this. His father was always like this. He was getting drunk at nights and takes his anger out from luhan, treats him like and forget everything he did in the morning and the circle was starting again. Yes luhan had enough of this but what could he do ? He was 17 and he had to wait one more year to leave this terrible house. He still couldn't get how they gave his custody to his father instead of his mother. He had to stay with his dad till he is 18. Then he could move to his mother's house or maybe move to a apartment flat with minseok. He knew minseok's family didn't like him. Probably because of his dad. But it was okay. He loved minseok so much and he knew minseok loved him so much too. It was just others who didn't know them and their love.

 

Luhan's ringtone rang while he was walking. He looked at his phone's screen and smiled "hi love" 

 

"I'm coming lu" 

 

Luhan smiled more when he heard minseok's sweet voice "I'm waiting love" said luhan. He was so close to the cafe they will meet anyway.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Minseok entered the cafe and saw luhan and his heart started beating so fast. Even though they've been dating for almost 2 years he was still having this lovesick things. His heart was beating fast whenever he see luhan, butterflies was going crazy in his stomach whenever luhan smiled at him sweetly.

 

Luhan looked up from his phone and saw minseok "love"

 

Minseok walked to luhan and luhan hugged him tight, making minseok melt in the hug.

 

"I missed you" luhan said to minseok's ear softly

 

"I missed you too" minseok said, blushing

 

Luhan broke the hug softly and they sat down

 

They looked each other lovingly and they kept looking till the waiter came to take their orders.

 

"Two latte please" luhan said

 

Waiter nodded and walked away.

 

Luhan smiled to minseok and held his hand "how are you love ? Everything is alright right ?"

 

Minseok smiled back "i'm fine lu. Things are...good" 

 

"What happened ? Something happened minseok ?" Luhan asked. Minseok's tone made luhan worried

 

"It's just...my family..."

 

"They don't want you to date me right ?" Luhan asked

 

Minseok nodded "but..but i don't care lu. I love you and i will always love you"

 

Luhan took minseok's hand to his lips and kissed it. "Me too love. I'll always love you no matter what people say."

 

Minseok blushed and luhan pecked his lips softly

 

They spent hours in the cafe. They talked about anything and everything. It was what so good about them. They could talk about everything and anything and it was great. Minseok could tell all of his dreams to luhan and luhan would smile and say "we will make them come true love". Luhan could tell minseok his problems with his dad and cry maybe and minseok would hug him and say "everything will be alright lu. I'll always be here for you. I love you" while kissing his tears away. 

 

They were completing each other. They were each others' medicine. They were each others' cure. They were each other's healer...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"It's time to go home seokkie" luhan said while walking with minseok out of the cafe

 

"I dont want to go lu" minseok said cutely

 

"I know love. I don't want to leave you too. But we will meet later again. Okay ?" Said luhan

 

"Okay" said minseok

 

They stopped a taxi and luhan waited till taxi went away then he turned and walked to his home. Back to his drunk and abusive  father. How many bruise he will get tonight ? He wondered.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

While going to his home in taxi something got minseok's attention. The song on the radio was too familiar. It was like telling his story.

 

"Uhm can you turn the volume up a little ?" Asked minseok to the driver and he did.

 

Minseok took his phone out and opened the app shazam. The app found the song immidetly. It was "they just don't know you" by little mix. Then an idea came up to minseok's mind. Minseok smiled and looked up the lyrics of the song in internet.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Can you tell me again why we should come with you ?" Sohee asked

 

"Because you should. Come on sohee don't say no to me. I am your brother."

 

Sohee sighed "this is about him right ?"

 

"Sohee please...you are my sister. You gotta be here for me. You gotta support my love not be against it..." minseok said and tried to stop tears to come in to his eyes.

 

Sohee waited a little bit then smiled

 

"You will not wear that shirt right ?"

 

"Huh ? Why not ?" Asked minseok

 

"I thought you didn't want to break up with luhan. If you dress like that this is what will happen" sohee said and laughed

 

"Eh ?" Minseok couldn't understand what sohee was saying

 

"Come here and let your sister help you" said sohee and helped minseok to find better clothes

 

Minseok smiled. Sohee could be so y from time to time but she was a perfect sister for minseok and minseok was thankful to god cause he had a sister like sohee

 

"Sohee" 

 

"Hmm what?" Sohee asked while brushing minseok's hair to back

 

"Thank you" said minseok and smiled 

 

Sohee smiled too "you're welcome brother"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Are you really making us go to a bar minseok ? Really ?" Minseok's father asked

 

"Please wait dad. I'm sure minseok has a good reason for that" said sohe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter