Rum Pum Pum Pum

F(x) Station - Rum Pum Pum Pum (Singapore) - slho901
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authornim’s pov

 

There is a place that is not searchable by Google map and not accessible to you and me. Yes, this place do exist and in fact so close to us that they share the same air, the same Sun and same Earth that we are standing on except that we would not be able to  accessible it.  

 

This world exists parallel to the Muggle world. Muggle is a term that they used to label us, human. Only someone with magical abilities is invited to enter into this world. And yes, some of you might already know what I am going to talk about.

 

Today, it is our great honour for me to sneak into this mysterious world, the wizarding world.

 

I stared hard at the photo that I held the tightly in my hand.

                                           

 

“Hey slho901, we need to move faster else we might miss the train!” A warm hand held my free hand, dragged me forward running like wind.

 

She must be really athletic. 

 

Then she released me and let me collapsed on the floor, panting hard, I swore I almost pass out. After catching my breathe, I looked up and found my self at a weird platform.

 

 

“Platform 9 and 3/4!?” I muttered.

 

She looked at me and smiled so brightly like sunshine. The next moment, I passed out.

 

I felt the environment moving when I was back to conscious, she helped me up and I realised I am on a train. I looked out of the train window and was awe by the view.

 

 Then I looked down and saw the train was flying in the air! The next moment, I passed out again.

 

Yes, I chicken out again by my fear!

 

When I was back to conscious, she told me that I reached Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

 

I finally reached!

 

 

 

She told me that she had done what she could to help me to get here and she need to go back to muggle world already. I thanked her and asked for her name. “My muggle name is Sulli Choi.” The next moment when I blinked my eyes, she just disappeared in thin air, right before me!

 

 

 Hermione Jung’s pov

 

"Hello guys, you might have probably heard of me at least once before you attend this school.” I smirked upon seeing almost all of them nodding their heads consciously or unconsciously. I smiled in victory and threw an eye smile to the new students who were all below my feet level as I was elevated by the tall stage and as expected they went gaga over me.

 

“She is so beautiful….like goddess! ” A group of teenagers glued their eyes on me and squeaked like fan boys while another group of pretty girls nodded their heads in agreement with their eyes full of admiration.

 

“My name is …” Before I can continue, a guy with pink hair shouted from the back of the hall, “Everyone knows who you are, you are …” The guy’s voice suddenly disappeared or should I say his whole body just vanished in thin air!

 

I grinned mentally but still revealed my signature loopside smile and telepathic my best buddy, Ginny , “Thanks puppy!” where she glared at me and gave me a “You have to pay me back next time” face.

 

At this moment, the heavy hall door was pushed opened by 2 muscular men and in the middle of them revealed the “prince” of the school. It was Draco. His father was the senior professor in this school and his family donated millions of dollars to build this school. He was first year student just like me and everyone else here.

 

With hands lying lazily in his expensive designer tailor pant, he turned his head to span through the whole hall and once his vision reached me, it stopped. I heaved deeply with frustration and my shoulders dropped.

 

Oh man, another one.

You probably just fall for me now when you see me

even if I did not do anything

 

f(x) – Rum Pum Pum Pum Lyrics

Hello, you probably heard of me at least once

The name that shall not be called

You probably just fall for me when you see me even if I did not do anything

--

 

 

I strolled to my classroom with Luna and when we opened the classroom door, we were startled! History repeated itself again and this time, it was even more exaggerating! My desk was full of flowers, gifts, letters and even balloons tied to my chair!

 

Yah~ Why is it always like this when I change to new school?

 

I wanted so much to pull my silky red hair but Luna nudged me at my elbow. I pivoted my head to looked at her and she gave me a  “cool down” face and added with a teasing wink.

 

Gosh, even she is…

Argh~

 

I don’t wanted this to persist everyday and thus I cleared my throat, not forgetting to cross my hands on my chest to express my displeased body language and spoke in authority tone,”Ahem.. Attention boys! I’m a bit different, I don’t fancy gifts,” I picked up one of the gifts and shove to the other desk.

 

“I have allergic to flowers, all kinds of flowers.”  I pinched my nose and waited there. One blonde guy who I assumed was the giver scooted to my desk to remove some of the flowers and then the rest of the guys followed suit to clear off all the flowers on my desk. I continued, “I hate balloons. I was petrified by the mischief act of bursting a balloon at my birthday party when I was at age 5.  ” A group of girls went to my seat and started to untie the balloons from my seat.

 

“And we are now living in modern time where even human do emailing and texting. And we been a far more superior beings are still writing letters?” I bombarded them with a belittling tone. Some more boys and girls bended their heads low, walked to my desk to remove the letters. I stride to my seat, sat down on my chair, pushed aside all the other unclaimed gifts and took my writing material out from my Hermes limited edition blue sling bag.

 

Ginny Park’s pov

 

Poor Hermione!

She attracts so much attention everywhere she goes and though she enjoys it but this time, it seemed that it is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter