Shirt

Shirt

"Kyuhyun?" 

Rays of light shone harshly on the handsome man's face as he instinctively called out for his lover. He groaned and rolled over, only to be greeted by the cold, empty bed beside him. He narrowed his eyebrows before peeling them open, only to prove that he was alone in bed. 

He rolled out of bed, warm sun shining further on his masculine body. Clothes were scattered on the floor, reminding him of the sweet time he had last night. Picking up a clean pair of jocks, he put them on and proceeded to the bathroom to brush his teeth. 

Afterwards, he walked to the living room where the dining table greeted him with a plate of heart shaped toast, bacon and eggs. Next to that was his favourite home made coffee along with the morning paper he reads everyday. He smiled unconsciously as he felt his heart clench with happiness. He pulled out the chair to sit on, elbows on the table, hands on his chin, waiting eagerly for the person in the kitchen to come out. You could almost see his tail wagging. 

"Siwon-ah~" he heard the sweet voice get louder from the kitchen until a figure came out, "you're up already? I was going to go and wake you up."

Siwon's eyes were glued onto Kyuhyun, his eyes were slightly popping and his jaw hung low. He wiped the drool from the corner of his mouth that was threatening to fall and stuttered, "I.. Uhh.. Y-yeah I just got u-up. Is that, by any chance, my shirt?"

Kyuhyun looked down to see himself in a navy silk dress shirt three sizes too large for him. The dark shirt only made his skin look paler and smooth. Only a few buttons were done, barely covering his chest as it rolled off one of his shoulders, showing off his collar bones. The long sleeves were sloppily rolled up and the shirt was barely enough to cover Siwon's favourite regions. 

Fair to say, it was Siwon's shirt. 

"Hm? Yeah it's yours. I quite like this one."

"Why does it feel like you like my shirts more than I like them?"

"I do like them more. They smell like you after all. Is there a problem?"

Big problem. That's the shirt I planned on wearing to the meeting this afternoon and if you continue being so cute I can tell it won't be in a wearable condition. 

"Nope. No problem, glad you like them," Siwon smiled cheerfully before moving his chair back a bit and tapped on his lap.

Seeing the invitation, Kyuhyun happily skipped over to Siwon's side and sat down in his rightful place. Siwon's lap. 

He flung his arms around Siwon's neck, as the latter s an arm around Kyuhyun's waist and the other placed on his thigh. 

They stared at each other's eyes for a bit, grinning and smiling like two complete idiots. Siwon slowly inched forward and gave Kyuhyun a big, juicy, sloppy, good morning kiss. 

"Morning baby," Siwon's husky morning voice made Kyuhyun shudder a little. 

Kyuhyun giggled and lightly slapped his toned chest. "You say that after you've me with your eyes? Morning to you too, handsome."

"It's not if you enjoy it," Siwon retorted slyly as he wriggled his eyebrows at his lover. 

The man in the silky shirt let out a whole hearted laugh, "That's true. Now are you going to eat the breakfast I woke up early to make despite the pain coming from my ?"

Siwon frowned a little as he fondled Kyuhyun's , "Does it still hurt? Should I help you feel better?"

"No thank you, kind sir. I'd appreciate it more if you'd have some breakfast." 

Kyuhyun picked up the knife and fork and cut a bite sized piece of toast with bacon and eggs. "Say 'ahh'," he placed the fork with food in front of Siwon's mouth. 

Siwon whole heartedly accepted it by opening is mouth wide as he made exaggerated expressions to show how delicious it was. Kyuhyun knew he was teasing, so he pinched the other man's s. 

"Stop making fun of me and eat!" 

"I love you too, Kyunnie," Siwon flashed a smile at a now-beet-red Kyuhyun. He'd said it over and over again last night with lust, but this was a completely different feeling. 

The next piece, Kyuhyun accidentally dropped the egg off the fork. Fortunately, it didn't end up on the floor, but on his favourite abs. Without thinking too much, Kyuhyun bent down and used his mouth to eat the egg himself.

"Yah. You have issues with saying you love me but you have no problem doing something so embarrassing?" Siwon chuckled at his lover. "You know it probably has dried stains from both of us right?"

"Hm, so that's what it was. I don't remember making them so salty," Kyuhyun his lips teasingly. 

Waking up Wonnie Junior successfully, Kyuhyun straddled Siwon's waist completely as he's being carried to their bed for an early morning session.