Final

First Kiss

It was late at night when Jimin woke up to see his boyfriend not beside him in bed. Pulling away the duvet that covered his seemingly small frame, The raven haired boy went out of bed to see his boyfriend sitting on the couch smiling to himself. Jimin walked over and placed a hand on the younger boy's shoulder.  

Jungkook looked behind me and smiled at him. "Why are you up? shouldn't you be in bed?" He asked. Jimin simply shrugged and went over to sit beside him. He looked down to where Jungkook was smiling at, He smiled to himself as well. "I remember that time" The older sighed in content. 

"which time?" Jungkook asked

Jimin smiled and layed his head on the taller boy's shoulders. Jimin may be older but Jungkook is taller. 

"Our first kiss" Jimin answered.

Jungkook chuckled "The one after our first date?". Jimin furrowed his eyebrows as he looked up at the younger,  "That wasn't our first kiss" He mumbled. 

The younger one put an arm around the boy pulling him close " I know".

-----

"Yaaaah Jungkookie-ah! Slow down!" A chubby cheeked boy was out of breathe as he continued to run. 

Another boy who seemed younger turned his head around as he continued to run "I dont wanna!" He stuck his tongue out.

After a few more minutes of running the two came to a stop by an ice cream truck. Running out of breath the two boys sat by a near bench before Jimin stood up.

"Since i lost i will treat you ice cream" He said. Jungkook shook his head as he stood up and made Jimin sit down. 

"No I'll pay" The 5 year old boy argued. Jungkook skipped towards the ice cream truck before Jimin could protest, buying one vanilla sundae and one strawberry sundae for them. 

Jungkook went back to the bench with the two sundaes, He gave the strawberry flavoured one to Jimin since he remembered strawberry is his favourite flavour. 

"Thank you" Jimin smiled a smile that reached his eyes as he happily savoured his ice cream. Jungkook simply smiled watching the older boy eat as he ate his own ice cream. 

After eating it was time for them to go back to where their mothers are. 

Jimin hummed a tune as they walked "I had fun today" He smiled at Jungkook.  Even as kids Jungkook was slightly taller. 

"Me too..." He mumbled as he shyly held Jimin's hand. Jimin blushed at the contact and squeezed Jungkook's hand gently making the younger boy smile to himself.

Jungkook stopped his tracks as he pulled Jimin back slightly making the older face him. 

"Jungkookie wha-" Before he could finish his sentence Jungkook leaned down and gently placed his lips on the older. Jimin's eyes widened as he felt Jungkook's surprisingly soft lips on his. The 5 year old boy pulled away slightly as he grinned sheepishly at the older. 

"Wh-What was that?" The six year old boy stuttered. 

Jungkook hummed "Hmm I saw my mommy and daddy do that the other day , and i asked what is that".  Jimin stared dumbfounded at his answer. 

"It's called a kiss, mommy said you kiss somebody you love... and i love you Jiminie hyung!" The younger boy exclaimed with a smile as he hugged the smaller boy whilst Jimin was smiling to himself.

-----

"That was a nice first kiss..." Jimin smiled as he took the picture frame of them kissing as kids. The two didn't knew their parents saw them and took a picture of the moment, They found out when they told to their parents they are dating. 

"Come on big guy" Jimin stood up and pulled his boyfriend off the couch "We better get some sleep we have a long day ahead of us".

Jungkook stayed in his place as he reanacted what he did when he was five. He pulled Jimin close and made him face him before leaning down to kiss him on the lips. 

"I love you..." He mumbled in between the kiss "I really do.."

"I love you too... more than you can imagine" 

 

 

 

 


Well that is my first fic hahaha its more of a drabble i think anyways i am not really fond of writing and all but I hope you guys like it!

It was inspired from this post  (the last bullet)