Introduction!

We Are Destined!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHARACTERS INTRODUCTION!!!

 

LEE DONGHAE

                         A famous artist in South, Korea. After 4 years since his debut as a soloist of SM Entertainment. Finally his name becomes more popular not only in Asia, but also in America and Europe.                         Even though he was just a soloist, he still conquers the world with his successful albums and concerts. It's been a long time for him since he was still a shy trainee in SM Entertainment. During his trainee days, he meet some friends since he was really a shy type, that's why he was just only have a few friends since back then.                         Four years in music and entertainment industry. He was learn more about music like writing and composing. But in that four years in industry, he still wasn't comfortable in variety shows. If he will choose, he gonna choose to become lead star in drama or movie than to become lead in variety shows. He was aware of variety shows since he was a big fan of Yoo Jaesuk, one of the famous variety show mc and comedian, but he doesn't want to be part of it since he was a shy type.                         Conquering the world as a soloist, he was now taking care of his name. He's not friendly but he was still paired with other girls because of capturing their moments. Sometimes in awards night or T.V guesting, fans captured some moments of him with the girls, that's why he was having so many pairing names with girls.

 

 

KWON YURI

                        Count one, two, three! Is her motivation in life. Meet this cutie, simple, kkab and positive thinker girl.                         Even though she wasn't born with lots of money, beautiful house and luxurious car, she still sees fair in this world. For her, all the people have a fair life since all of us have eyes to see, have nose to smell and have hands to touch, that's why she accepts what she have now.                         Living in not so rich and not so poor family, she still have a hyper personality despite of not having a better work. She only wishes to have a good health and more blessings in their daily life.          
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter