Explanations

It All Changed.... Because of 1 New Student...

-____'s POV-

I took another bit of our food "OH MY GOD!!!!  KEY THIS IS SO AMAZINGLY AMAZING!!!!"  I said stuffing everything into my mouth.  I then noticed I was probably eating like a pig and looked up to see everyone staring at me. "...... Sorry.... neh" I said calming down.

"Ah, i'm full.  Imma go dance"   Taemin said.  I looked at Key. "He doesnt know your room is right near it so dont say anything or he will flip a "  He whispered.  I then nodded understandingly. 

DINGDONGDINGDONG

We heard.  As Key went to get the door I put my dish up and made my way to the stairs until I ran into someone.  "Sorry"  I said and then bowed.  

"Watch where your go- ___?" I heard the guy ask.  I looked up and suddenly felt furious and... sad?  

"MAYBE you should be more polite JINKI"  I told him before storming off to my room.  I opened my door to the dance studio to find it empty..  So why not dance?  I grabbed my ipod and started dancing. 

-Jinki's POV-

After ___ stormed off I looked at Key who looked confused.

"Hyung what was that?  Do you two know each other?"  He asked.  I suddenly felt angry.. and.. jealous?  And I suddenly let it all out on Key... Poor boy..

"WHY IS SHE HERE?!  IS TAEMIN AND HER DATING?!! DOES SHE LIVE HERE?!  WHY!?!"  I yelled.

"HYUNG!  Stop and calm down!! Just because you were upset doesnt mean you let it out on me!"  He yelled with his eyes watering.  I then suddenly felt VERY guilty... ((I mean, .. who wouldnt? LOOK AT DAT FACE

 6l96tn))

((Taemin: AISH JUST GET BACK TO THE STORY!))

((Author:  AISH STFU AND SIT DOWN YOU CAN WAIT.. ANYWAYS))

"I'm really sorry Key"  I said with a big sigh.  "I'm just really upset"  I told him scratching my head awkwardly.  

"Explain hyung.  Just explain."  He told me leading me to the living room.  I sat down on the couch near key and started explaining everything from start to finish.

....

........

"Wow"  Key said when I finished

"Yeah." I answered.

"Well hyung she has a reason to be mad doesnt she?  I mean you yelled at her when she didnt do anything.  She had a good point.  You actually felt how she did.  It hurt didnt it?  To feel like that?  Hyung you have to think things through before you say it.  But I agree with ___.  She does have the right to be upset.  But hyung why were you upset?"  Key asked.

"WELL I have always had feelings for ____.  But I dated Jae to see if those feelings would go away.. but they didnt.  So this morning, ____ was going to tell me something but then Jae interrupted her, but then I broke up with Jae because I realised that I was using her.  And she's a great girl but I realized my feelings.. and they wernt for her but for ___.  SO, I got to class and ___ said "I think I might have loved you a little"  And I was going to confess to her after school but she was with Taemin"  I said letting out a huge sigh.

"Hyung your too late.  She let you go"  He said.  Those words... I never wanted to hear them.  "*sigh*  I know"  I answered.  

-Taemin's POV-

I went towards the dance studio and heard... music?  Who the hell is in here?  I'm the only one that goes in here.  I wonder who it is.. I opened the door fully ready to storm in until I saw ___?  I then quickly closed the door and peeked through.  Woah.... she... her body... her moves... her popping.... OH MA GAWD!  SHE CAN DANCE!  You know what?  I think... I think I really do like her.  .. Yeah... no... no yes... I like her...

"Hello earth to Taemin?"  I heard.  I then snapped out of my gaze and noticed ____ was talking to me. 

"Oh.. Hey ___ how are you?"  I asked shaking all of the negative thoughts out of my mind.

"I'm alright.  Come sit down.  You have some things to explain to me."  She said patting the empty space infront of her.

"Okay what do I have to explain?"  I asked pausing her ipod and sitting down infront of her. 

"Well... Why is Key called "umma"?  And why did you say you liked me?   Was it true?"  She asked tilting her head.

"OKAY SO Key umma is called that because he naggs us..  A LOT.  Like he cleans, He cooks, and he takes care of us.  Just like an umma.  So you can call him umma when you see him.  And... well... the other thing.. you see..  Jonghyun hyung is a HUGE ert.  Like seriously.  And uh.. I don't want you picked on.. and if I like someone he won't mess with them.  But... no... I don't really like you" I told her.  I HATE LIEING.  But.. what if she doesnt like me back?  UGH.

"Oh... okay"  She said and played with her fingers.  

"By the way, how did you know where this was?  Only me and the hyungs know where it is.  So how did you know? "  I asked looking at her cluelessly. 

"Oh my roo- I mean.. Key umma told me.. Because.... he knows I like dancing.." She said.

"Oh okay.  Just wondering.  Have you seen this room yet?"  I asked opening the do- WHY IS IT BEING USED?!  "D-do you.. A-are y-you staying in here?"  I asked trying to stay calm.

"Ummm.... y-yeah... why?"  She answered.  But before I could answer I stormed out. 

"UMMA!!!!!!! UMMA!!!!!!!!!!!"  I yelled storming into the living room to see Umma and Jinki hyung talking.  "What are you doing here?"  I asked glaring at Jinki.  "And umma why did you let her stay in that room!?  You KNOW it's important to me! Why?!"  I yelled with my eyes watering up with tears.  

"Minnie she needs somewhere to stay.  What other room was she going to stay in?  I know it's important and i'm sorry but would you want her staying on the floor of your room?  No.  Just let her stay there.  Calm down please!"  He said.  

"Your right.. sorry umma"  I told him.

-____'s POV-

*sigh*  How embarrassing!  He saw me blush.. HE SAW ME DANCE!!  SLFJSDFJSKFJSJ L

"GAH!!" I yelled falling on my bed then curling into a ball. "He doesnt like me... I knew it wasnt anything... I need to let these feelings go... *sigh* now I just have to let go... Just let everything go.."  I told myself and drifted off to sleep

 

-2:47 AM-

"_____!!!"  I heard and felt someone shaking me and crying.  I opened my eyes and sat up to see a crying Taemin.

"Taemin?  What's wrong?" I asked in a sleepy concerned voice.  

"I h-had a b-bad d-dream"He said crying harder.

"Aigoo deep breaths. Deep breaths"  I told him, hugging him and petting his hair.  When he finally calmed down I was about to send him out.

"I'm not going to ask what happened but go lay down okay?"  I told him yawning.

"C-can I s-stay in here t-tonight?  P-please?"  I can't say no now... He's giving me puppy eyes..  DAWW

"Y-yeah sure..  I'll sleep on the couch"  I said grabbing my pillow until I felt a hand on my wrist.  I looked at my wrist then at Taemin.

"Stay here.  Please."  He said.  No Taemin... Don't do this to me... Stop... stop playing with my feelings like this...

"O-okay"  I said lying down and facing him "Goodnight Tae-" I said falling asleep before I could finish my sentence.

-Taemin's POV- 

HAH!!!! IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I looked at ____ to see if she was still awake but it turned out that she fell asleep.  Wow.. She's so beautiful.. I put my hand on her cheek and it gently.

"Goodnight.. my angel"  I said quietly before drifting off to sleep.