FIN

Our Times I

Every single moment of life needs to be remembered. Sweet , sorrow , happiness , sadness , every moment should never be forgotten. Everything has its remarkable beauty, it has to be captured. And those sweet times when I was in high school……

There were a tons that would never be forgotten , memory remains and never end even time flies not waiting for human. It was not an option because it will remains unchanged neither sweet nor bitter...

              I have a group of 5 crazily-yet-happening friends. There are Tiffany Lee, Wendy Park, Go Eunmi, Ahn Sena  and me, Shin Aeri. I am still vividly remember those times I have spend with my friends. We did ‘things’ that were less expected by other students.
 

                There were times we dialling people through school public phone while pretending as someone else and to be truth it was the longest ‘things’ that remain since tenth grade till the end of our high school life. Most of our victims were not from our grade but seniors. We did it just for fun and with intention to tease all of our victims.  Funny and sly, right?
By the time, Lily came in the picture yes she was, eventhough she was not anyone but Lily was the most popular among us haha. This is because most of time we were dialling our victims, we used Lily as our nickname.

                 Besides, we were also following our chosen one - mostly male students with good-but-not-so-ing-adorable-looking face but from our own preferences not by others around the school , without getting tired because we were all ain’t got ashamed but it was not like we were whom running over boys or kingkas because we sells body. smh We were only doing that just for fun yet mischievous us in our teen age. The chosen one even felt like dying in the inside because we were such the paparazzi  or exactly stalkers, lulz I am feeling like a divas  yet so true because they seemed annoyed by our steps in getting closer with them and forced themselves  hide or runaway from us like the most wanted artists in the universe. Or I prefer us more like psychopath who yearned for something badly yet determinely and work harder in order to get to know the chosen without cared about whether they like it or not. hoho yeah something like that  ..

                 Not enough with that, we were also crazying over freaking handsome kingkas  in our school without count on what grades they were because we sometimes just looked only upon by how crazily beautiful they were  without look  through the word beautiful carefully and we even turn our back to those whom not-so-gently handsome. However it is a sin to insult people without look through the world ugly  because beautiful sometimes was hidden in the word ugly and people must wise in that matter but we did not. I still remember how Wendy rejected her secret admires because she just looked upon by their faces not by how truly were they.
 

                There were times we were struggling and work harder in order to get to know the someone we called crush. It was all started with my oh-so-kpop-thingy-mind together with Tiffany. I once was attracted to one of the school's most popular male student called Oh Sehun. Oh Sehun is a male student 1 year older than us and he look alike with one of Exo’s member. So that was why Tiffany and I attracted to him. To be fair and square, the one who should be the delinquent person is Bongshin because  she was the one who introduced me to the Oh Sehun so after that I together with Tiffany eager to know him better. We were so glued to his charm-look yet fascinating one omg I swear to God we could not even describing how good looking he is. We were all under a magic spell and then there were a lot of our ways to get closer with him step by step. At last, with my the very brilliant brain, I found one way or another . Chatting is one of the lame way but incredible one because lot of information were got from that. Credit to Tiffany's close relative , Youngjae who is also a friend of Sehun. We finally one step forward okay lets celebrate . Youngjae help us by giving Sehun’s phone number.  When we got a very precious person phone number, it was the best thing ever or most great achievement we ever had. Lol. With the expensive top ‘gun’ we then continued our real mission , get closer with him by contacting him all time at school or even after school. We were not doing that by using our own phone but  yeah using public phone of course. So it was when the twisting fate of our life happened because after that Wendy  started to develops her feeling toward the Oh Sehun or the school's MOST popular male student at school with a freakin’ good-adorable-looking yet pale face then for no reasons Wendy told me to ask Sehun about going out together without my other friends know. Everything happened so fast in a blink of the eye. After our ‘ date’ with Sehun, I were told by Wendy that she is dating Oh Sehun. I did not even know how it happened.  So in summarize they  started to dating unofficially hmm but yeaah no one can deny the fact that rumours at school spreaded like a thin of dusts in the air.So after the news of them dating spreaded through out the school, Wendy received a lot of hatred from Sehun’s other fangirls.  Could not help but to admit the fact that I even felt a tinge of jealousy in the inside because I thought about how can my own best friend stole someone that I admired. However, I was totally wrong from the beginning because Sehun is not even anyone or someone to me. So, I realized a thing or two but called me a liar if I did not have a bit of upset feeling about  their relationship. Differ from me, Tiffany just accept the dating news of them happily because she once said to me “what is us from the beginning will become us in the end . Maybe Wendy and Sehun are meant to be , so just give them a blessing because one day someone will look at us the way Sehun look at Wendy”.

 

                There were also times when we were attempting in confession to the one we like with love not just because of the chosen one title but sincerely from the bottom of the heart . Eunmi is the most sincere one in confessing to her crush. Bought chocolate bars and flowers, wrote a short notes just to let the latter know that we sincered then silently put the not-so-special gift on their locker hoping that the latter will love it yeah sounds like the other fangirls. And sometimes we took a peak from far away  just to know the boy's reaction . Suho, Eunmi’s crush  is receiving it with an open heart and pleasure expression. Day by day we  then know what he had done with  every chocolate bars and gift we gave. He was not even eat instead he kept the gifts in his room on his study desk. omg Touching much. We did not know about the truth but it was the thing Suho said when I asked him and it was the most honourable of him because he did not eat any from strangers except he knows who is giving him. The other things I learned about Suho were, he is kind hearted and a little bit differ from his other members. But after few exchanges with him which is I told him that it was from my friend, Suho then started to accept it and even gave to his friends. After moved on from Sehun, I also had done one to my favourite boy but I did not even remember a lot about his story. He is not someone from one of Suho and Sehun’s friends because I don’t want to revolved around  them anymore. However everything not always happened the way we wanted. One fine day, there is a new student of 12th grade transfer to our school. At first I did not even care about the new student , but bear with the fact that my school consist a big bunch of students with I-love-spreading-rumours attitude. So yeah everyone in the entire school  kept talking about the new student. There were said that the new student has a very good looking and handsome face,nice body figure yet a little bit tanned skin but kind of nerd and bookworm type of boy. After a few weeks , I have been told by my classmate that the transfere boy or named Kim Jongin joined Suho and friends group. To be worst, Eunmi suddenly asked me to give a try on Kim Jongin. She asked me to give gifts and try to ask him for going out. OMG no way are Eunmi is not in her right mind, there is no way I am going to do it. However she kept pestering on me and after that I gave up and tried to give some gifts such chocolates with a short notes, ‘eat the chocolate well and fighting!’ but not in the phase on asking Kim Jongin for going out just not yet. Oh pardon my pathetic life…..


                  There were also times we were wandering at senior’s block to stalk him –I meant Kim Jongin and in order to get more information about himself. I still clearly remember when we were in 11th grade on school's carnival, we have planned to go to senior’s  block to searching his class. We then pretended as students  in charge of putting poster and advertisement papers about school's carnival activities. gdi how brilliant we are right, it was Sena’s idea on getting the posters from student council’s room. xD While pretending we silently yet carefully approaching over him and his group of friends . We continued our freaking creepy activity from the first floor , but luck seems love us more when out of sudden he walked away from his class together with Suho and Chanyeol, headed to the first floor classroom , after putting things together I guess it was Baekhyun’s class and I discovered they want to play games on Baekhyun’s laptop.Oh what a bunch of boys… Then Eunmi, Sena and I kept spying on them without Wendy who is getting lunch with Sehun at school’s backyard and Tiffany who does not want to join us because she is planting flowers at school’s garden. Out of blue, Jongin is out again and headed to school's  hall.  By that time I just ran out of breath like seriously because of his sudden action as I was there at the hall. However when I kept my sight on him I could not help but to mesmerized and fascinated by how good looking he is from a short distance.  I am feeling fall on my knees right after his passed through me oh I could felt my heart beating so fast that I could not described how fast it was. So after the incident, I can't deny the fact that Jongin is a very good looking and beautiful in the outside even others not really paid attention to him as he has a tanned not pale skin like other male students. Yes he might have a bunch of fangirls but not as much as his other member group. I also learned that Jongin is not type of boy who is rebellious or like to skipping class as much as the other male students in my school. Everyone must be wonder about the gift I gave him last time, right? Hrmm, I did not even know myself how his reaction once he received my gift because I am not interested in him yet last time.

                  There were also times when we were teasing or nerve-wracking each others because its one way to stay closer . How to survive then if you have friends with lot of ideas on how to make your heart beat faster than the wind, shaking all the time because of the nerve-attacking then hold my breath because the air ain’t good for health so dangerous okay joke! But yes it was what I have been experienced thanks to my friends especially  Eunmi and Wendy! Right after Wendy found out about my little crush on Jongin, she kept teasing me ,oh just great!  I found my life ain’t easy to handle at every grades because there were lot of bullet released ogdi just straight to the point okay the truth was,,, Eunmi and Wendy always blackmailed me about shouting Kim Jongin’s  name in public , about revealing the truth of my feeling towards Kim Jongin, attempted to shout and make noisy sounds of my name and Kim Jongin’s to let everyone in the entire school will know about my feeling towards Jongin. She even dangerously betting her own life by doing that without feeling shy . She had done that because she know that I am such a coward one who hate the reality that other students might know us inside and outside as I always make a very great effort in order to making us invisible in front of public because I hate attention or exactly unneeded unwanted attention ! Wendy even participated in making me nerve-wracking but I also have my own ‘topguns’-teased about her so called ex or even about smoothies guy who she had been crazed long time ago. haha I am so evil but two can play a game right? . I also hate when my friends talked continuously yet noisily about gossips that was way I loved more when we used sobriquet so other students  could not know it , yes I wanted  a perfectly beautiful crystal clear school life without detritus but no the main reason was I hate attention and want to be invisible to others eyes.

   Okay lets skip about guys topic for a while because……

 

                  There were also times we were having a lot of skinship between of us but we were all still normals yet not lesbian.  People  might said that I was the very clingy one as I always initiated and want to lock our arms together and Eunmi was the least who was into skinship because she is the most matured among us.  But I sometimes force her to. However when I was with Wendy , she seems fine whenever I intertwined our fingers  yeah great , and  so Tiffany ! As we were all love skinship we often did that whenever we were going out or went to the mall. People once misunderstood us as a couple because of the over reacted skinship- hands locked each others with Wendy's head rested in my shoulder and couple sitting posture haha freakin’ hilarious but as time flies  and world's changing century we became more matured but I still kinda love it if we didn’t grow up and now when I am the one who watching juniors at my high school having a skinship, it reminds  me to the good old times when I was as same age as them hmm how I miss those moments badly,  how I miss to do a big group hug , holding hands , comforting each others just like old times .

                   There were times when we were spazzing about our freakin’ hot damn interest especially about idols stuff and new artists. Usually  I went to Tiffany or Sena because Wendy and Eunmi are not interested in talking about those things. Spazzing with Sena was the best thing ever because she know a lot of things on what the hell  happened in the whole universe. Serious talk I'm not lying....

                 Apart from that, we were also buying , shopping together forever -the sweet moments that should be always remain in our mind ! During lunch was the best time to meet especially when we were at 11th grades because at that time all of us were put in 5 different classes,  yeahhh the power of teachers but we didn’t gave up easily because we believe that we can stay together as incredible fantastic five.. Usually we rather just brought our lunchbox or simple snacks from home and went to school’s rooftop than going to so-called-cafetaria because we were in the lower class- just like a casta, a hierarchical system from royals to commoners whom did not fit the status to go there oh just joking..  Frankly, we were out of time plus too lazy because café is too far from our classes ! But a year after, we started to lunch together at ooh-so-called-cafetaria  in order to meet handsome yet attractive Suho and friends.  xD Yeah, we were kind of naughty back then, and a little bit flirty in silent. After school, there will be a tons of activities class so we must stay in school. We enjoyed much while eating lunch together, we laughed, we chatted, we  talked,  and those were enough to show how we were all happy and ecstatic ourselves . I wouldn’t mind waking up from my sweet dreams as long as they stay by my side and we can cherish happiness and delightful love.

However, it's not always rainbows and butterflies.
 

                   There were also times we were arguing with each others among us oh it’s okay that’s love yeah it’s even a must to anyone so there is no wrong to sometimes argue even for a small misunderstood. You simply cannot have a relationship without fighting. I still vividly remember that we were all have a very big misunderstanding when we were still  in 10th grade , it was all because of a guy who once USED to be Wendy's date, Ahn Jaeyoon.  She was the one who is willing to be apart with us  -apparently she thought that going out for a date with Jaeyoon was more important than hangout with friends. So we as her friends offended with her and we started to be apart for just a while then give the opportunity for us to be cooled down because fire meet fire produce hell lulz it is all monkey! Yes , arguing is one of the bitter , sorrow moments no one couldn’t deny the fact but it’s okay we, human being all learnt from our own mistakes that we made.

It’s been said that it might be stormy now but it can’t rain forever…

So even after fighting over a small matter, we back together as finest five and just forget those trashy moments. We don’t want to take our friendship for granted because they might not be there tomorrow.

                   Other than that, there were also times we were skipping classes especially when it times for  the unimportant subject or the subject who the teachers were not too scary and  the teachers who definitely won’t care a single thing on students skipping classes omg how naughty we were but it just sometimes or not too often because we were all good students especially me but there were reasons behind what we had done, we sometimes felling bored and feeling like cooling ourselves down with air-conditioner in school’s library. lmao yess this is us , always yearning for something cool and don’t forget the ice cream we bought from the vending machine. While we were skipping class we will pretend as a bunch of students who helped other teachers haha so lame or we pretended as students who is going somewhere such as library, gym, or having a PE class.

                   Not enough with that, we were also drama-ing when needed yes high school is a place where we can show-off our hidden yet amazing talents that we have ! Can’t help but I just think it was true because we , I meant, my friends and I were also participated in those thing great isn’t it? Then from there I learnt that people also could know who is actually real and not while participating in dramas talent because we discovered people who was the best actor , actress were the one who is great in deceiving people in reality.  It’s totally true that no one couldn’t even deny. Okay back to my memories about drama-ing with friends , commonly we were up to this drama event when we were in serious problems or in a havoc yes, I meant it . Drama in real mean having  actors actresses, scenes, director, cameramen, bombmen, lightning-handlemen, make up artist, stylist  and most important is SCRIPT,, then script mean the drama is solely was made up by writer  and having non-relate with the dead or the alive ones. isn’t it?  But differ  with our school dramas because school’s dramas were spontaneous not scripted so yeahh it was shown that students have a lot of hidden talents so drama or film production should hold an audition for high school students.

                  There were also times when I am being a love doctor. It’s also one of  the memory that always remain. But actually I have one and only loyal patient ever which happened to be my best friend yeahhh Wendy obviously who else that have love problems other than her in our group. The funniest thing in this entire world is the fact I,  who was never being in love relationship in real or being loved became a doctor of love.  Haha Wendy always seeked for my not-so-good advice everytime she have problems starting  from the  previous relationship with Jaeyoon until her current status as Sehun’s only girl. She also did not forget to ask me to answers  her questions about  love, to be exact L.O.V.E ….. Like I know the answers for all her question. However ,  can’t help but I felt happy to be there beside her done what I’ve should done for her as a best friend, which is, answered what I’ve should answer her ton of questions and gave in when she seeked for helps . I truly yet freely happy no doubt ! That’s what friends are for.

 

                     There were also times when I was fluttering not because of fallen in love or love in first sight but when my name was called for solving problems at the whiteboard in front of the class , do not forget nerve-wracking attack , nervous yeah I still couldn’t even forgot and  remember there was a time when my Literature teacher commented about my oh-so-odd-weird voice in front of about thirty something students in my freakin’  classroom damn I am not strong enough duhh I am not thrilled to bits enough for that because what is the point to if there was people who is not satisfied  I mean, feel annoyed or something with my unwrongdoings   haters. I am not blaming on teacher , I am not blaming on my good voice , I am not blaming on anyone in fact but I just can’t help with those and these compliment like sriously . But then I fluttered yet felt ashamed enough when one day my teacher related my voice with boys in my class. She said about how swayed  them towards me and it feels like they head over heels towards my freakin-nice voice – it’s not like I praised my voice but I can’t even help and what were more nerve-wreck was when my teacher even mentioned someone in my class who looks like my bias, actor Lee Minho. omg whoever do not flutter as or even feeling like dying, feeling like white blood cells were all over my face and red blood cells were dissappeared silently.. yeahh God blessed you teacher for those comment and made me feel like dying in the inside no it was actually dead !  How could she even mentioned him when I was already nervous about talking alone in front of class then there she came like there’s no tomorrow said those freakin’ words fml .

 

It was all before Kim Jongin come in the picture, but right after he came in the picture everything that included my high school life turn into something more ‘interesting’ and ‘adorable’.

 

                    There were times I got a plenty of haters because it was a must when you are homing the high school life no kidding about my words because it was true , everyone has their own haters without being asked to because haters love to come and go just like people come to our life and after that disappear and then so me. From my remembrance I started getting haters when I was in 11th grade. I don’t know how and why so that was why I felt very offended because as I known I did nothing wrong or maybe it’s just me who thought that way while others might be  irritated with my so-spoilt-brat-behaviour hmm what can we do then other than ignore but no , I was too childish back then , I was too young to think mature back then ! But now I learnt how to forget the haters cause somebody loves you.  You can call me a liar if I don’t admit that I felt sadness all over myself that no one can understand when haters wrote my ing real name outside the washroom's wall with some harsh-curse words and yet untill now I don’t even know who did that and why ? Did I ever crushed their life or I was too much in giving  pressure to them? I did forgive them but it was not that easy to be forgot ! Just like I’ve been said , every little things happened will become memories and remain unchanges. I am sure that there’s ton of people out there who do have bitter moments even worse than me. It’s too hard to be forgotten and yes I am saying that I dont deserve it because not as I thought that I am the great-so-perfect-yet-flawless girl ever but because I did nothing wrong back then to others.  I did not bother to disturb their life because I’ve one too but thanks to haters for gave me such big poplularity back then and I don’t give a because I am still who I am. Tyra Banks once said ‘every girls must find her own inner beauty deep down inside and ignore all th HATERS’. Yes , haters only try to bring we down because we are above them.

                      However as I thought my life would be fine a year after the incident, I was wrong because it was the time I received a very shocking love confession for the first time in my life from someone I least expected. Yes , it was Kim Jongin. Just like I have mentioned before, every rumors in my school spreaded like a thin of the dust in the air. The confession news was became a big shock for not only every Jongin’s fangirls but my friends and me. Just imagine, for the rest of my life I have been a single girl and just like a child who is love to playing around  and now receiving a ing confession from Kim Jongin, not an anyone but a certain  someone who I’ve been crushing a little. After the news, everyone have been gawking at me like some of killer. Do not forget a tons of hatred I received and for the first time in my life I am feeling like crying out loud because that was not a thing I want in high school. I am feeling like my effort of making my friends and I invicible went waste. It was not like I want to put the blame on Jongin but I couldn’t help but to felt like killing myself. To clean a mess he had done, he made a request to meet me outside the school through Suho as I a little bit closer with Suho after Eunmi’s confession incident. We then met at a park in midnight as the possibility of getting caught lower. There, he explained to me that the first time he saw me on his first day at school, he felt something called love at first sight. The way he told me about it was so gentle and I couldn’t help but to mesmerized on how honest he was. He also told me the fact he had known about my feeling towards him when he out of blue showing me a notes I wrote when I gave him a chocolate bars last time. Omg just how on earth he discovered it was from me. Then he asked me to dating him as we have a mutual feeling toward each other and confidently said that our relationship will going well. Called me a liar if I said I did not feel happy because I was. However things doesn’t always going well as we are always want because I thought about the consequences of dating him. Plus I thought we were more like an acquaintance to be in a relationship. So, I rejected him in a most gently way as I did not want to hurt him right away. I also told him that it was all wrong from the beginning because last time I’ve no intention on liking him at first but yes as time passed I started to develop a feeling towards him but I thought to myself and I told to him maybe it was not the right time just yet. “If we were meant to be, in the future we will meet again”, as I said that to him, I just received a silent him by my side. I remember that night very well as it was craved in my mind to be always remember him. He was so beautiful and handsome back then even in the darkness of night. After not receiving any reply from him I once  asked him “Don’t you believe in fate and destiny? If we were meant to be , fate will bring us together”. He then suddenly reply mine, “I do believe in fate and destiny, but I also believe we are only fated to do the things that we’d choose anyway, and I choose you”. After a few words from him, I couldn’t help but to melted over him. I also speechless and about to arrange my words wisely as he suddenly spoke again. “But it’s been said that chemistry and timing are two things that must be present in order for love to occur in a relationship . maybe you’re right. Our timing  just isn’t right. So I understand”. He then smile genuinely before continued, “ I just want to tell you that I’d choose you and will always choose you”. At the time I am feeling like went weak at my knees, melted in his words again and mesmerized on how beautiful he is when he smiled. The sharpness in his words was true, we found each other at a wrong time, maybe if we meet another moments later things could have worked out between us. Jongin sure loves reading a lot from the way he talked. He is someone I have only know for a short span of time but I feel like I have known him forever. That moment, it was proved that he is someone precious for me to let go but I kept confronting myself about wait for another time on trying out our relationship. Later, we talked , we laughed, we acted like nothing was happened because it was better that way. If possible I want to kept that midnight memories of me and him in my mind forever.
 

                     There were also times I kept my head lifted down all the time while passing through all students at school because I have a very low self confident and to be add after a very shocking confession from Kim Jongin. That was why I lowered my head down and never met people eyes. They must thought about how I just like a scaredy-cat but the fact is meeting their gazes was the creepiest thing because it was filled with something that make me feel like I was judged by them to be worst even after the confession incident. However I just love the way I am even others happened to hate me.  Called me spoilt brat kid with such weird behaviour, but it was not like I assumed all of the students having a hatred feeling towards me because I know there were some who was not.  It just I felt insecure with those surroundings and silently hoped that everything will gonna be okay and turn into something better. Not only my friends but Kim Jongin also noticed about my weird behaviour. He always supported me from afar by mouthed a Fighting! , Keep your chin up ;) and so many to me. There was a one fine day when Jongin suddenly approached me as I was walking to school’s rooftop. So, he just followed me and when we reached there he asked me. “Is there something’s wrong? You seems lost and a little gloomy these day if I noticed and so your friends”. I smiled and replied “There’s nothing wrong. I just having a little bit headache”. He then stood in front of me and said “I read a lot of books and I learnt a thing or two about girl’s. When a girl says nothing’s wrong it means something’s wrong. Am I right, dear girl?”. He sure know how to made my heart melted and I couldn’t help but to agreed with the statement but I just denied the fact there was something wrong with me. Little did I know I felt very happy when he concerned about me and fall into him more but I did not want to share my sorrow with him. So I just brushed it off and said “If something’s wrong somewhere I will run towards you and tell you everything, okay?”. We once again laughed together like nothing was happened and changed into other topics. I felt thankful because he cared for me even after what were happened, at least I knew that there was someone else who still care about me besides my best friends back then.



                    There were also times when we were facing problems in trusting people around us. Not even me but everyone sure have problems in should or shouldn’t  put the trust in someone because sometimes with some reason it’s hard to have faith on people - the human being who have a lot of attitudes and feelings. So that’s why it ain’t funny when people trusted more to an unanimated journal or diary whom didn’t have soul and feeling like a human being than trusting people that could easily backstabbed us. In this matter even I also feeling unsure about my friends but not always. Yeah I knew that in a friendship trust is a must to let friendship sail without fail but this is reality, some people in this entire world must has a trust issue to be handle. When people made mistakes and accidently broke a trust, it’s hard to regain back. However it’s normal for people make mistakes because it’s part of human nature so try to get someone’s trust back. And on the other side, look through him or her deeply first before claimed them as a backstabber and try to give another chance if they are truly sorry. It is one of way to maintain one’s relationship.

                      And there are always times when we are loving each other with all our hearts even it’s hard to mention but by my action I mostly love them. Even there are other times  argued or misunderstood each other but at last we are back together as one. We promised each other to not take our friendship for granted ,to appreciate what we have before it becomes what we had. We just set our mind on how lucky we are to have friends we can completely comfortable around to play around, to laugh, to cherish every moments in our life. That is a true gift. A happiness that come after we appreciated each other just like others said happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.

 


 

*Present time*

 

I shed a tear or two after throwing back what were happened years ago. I just miss all of those times and memories as I am feeling like travelling back in those times. What a joke, Aeri. This is reality not like a typical time travel drama. But like seriously I miss all of the things and people back then. I miss my old friends, I miss Suho and friends and I swear to God I miss him the most, Kim Jongin.

            Even after years passed , I am still a cunning single lady and can’t deny the fact that I still love him. There is no one can replace him in my heart until now. However I do not really know a thing about him even right after he graduated from high school and I don’t even feel like searching for him because I still believe if we were meant to be together, there is a will..  I just let time decide something for us.

           Wendy and Sehun are still in their love-hate relationship as they keep push and pull each other… I can’t help but to laugh over them as I find it sometimes amusing and cute because even they were apart for a while, even after a small fight ,they still find each other and fall into each other embraces.

           As for Eunmi, she once said she found someone that waver her heart but there is still a little room in her heart for Suho as she still want to know about Suho well being, whereabout. In short she still curious about him even after the incident of years ago which is Suho graduated and went oversea to further studies there. I also knew nothing about him as I told Eunmi to just ask Sehun but she does not want to.

           Oh yes Tiffany, Tiffany still in her childish state and only fashion is matter in her eyes. She also became more sassy,  oh my girl what the hell happened to you xD . she also does not has interest in boy because she said she want to enjoy life before being attached to someone. And as for Sena, Sena with her things which are study about the entire universe on and on and yes do not forget travelling all around the world to search for inspiration to write a new book. I don’t really know about whether she is in a relationship or not because she is too distance, plus we are all far away from another….  But still contacting each other sometimes. Distance does not matter because when we love somebody we love them in our heart not on our feet.

 

I am Shin Aeri and still have a long way journey ahead. So,  this is my story and it haven’t done yet.