Last

Vanished
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

P/S:YOU COULD LISTEN TO KISS THE RAIN AS THE BGM :)

 

“Hyuk-ah! We need to talk” said N,trying to catch up with Hyuk’s pace as he walked away from him.All the members were speechless due to the Hyuk’s sudden change in behavior.It started yesterday when he suddenly threw down his backpack out of frustration in the living room.They just came home from the late night schedule.Everyone was tired and didn’t bother to say a word.However due to Hyuk’s action,they didn’t think that they should just left.N was the first to speak to him eventhough he was tired,He can’t let this go.”Hyuk,are you okay? You can talked to me if you had problem” said N,softing his tone.He liked to use soft way with the one who had problem. However,Hyuk didn’t say anything as he glared to the leader.”Everyone go inside your room”instructed N because he doesn’t want the younger to interfere his talk with Hyuk.The remaining members nodded as they quickly disappeared to their shared room.The one who didn’t move was Leo.

Leo moved nearing the maknae and the leader.The duo had always been the one who solved the problem together.If two of them had problem,it was only between two of them.Still didn’t received any respond,N repeated his question.”Sanghyuk,perhaps can you tell us anything?We promised we will help out if we can”.Without a single word,Hyuk made his way and he bumped N’s shoulder with his.N winced as he grabbed his shoulder,looking at Hyuk who was drinking a glass of water at the kitchen.Taekwoon could felt his blood was boiling inside due to the disrespect action.He was going to get the answer from Hyuk but he was stopped by N.”Just let him cool down” said N before he dragged Leo to their shared room with Hongbin.

The next morning,Leo was the second one to wake after N who was showering in the bathroom.He made some breakfast before showering after N had finished.N went waking up Hongbin before when to the second room.Hongbin was trailing along as he placed his chin on N’s shoulder.”Ken-jumma! Irreona! Palli!” shouted N as he shooked Ken’s body.”I am waking upppp!!!Don’t shout!”said Ken back as he playfully slapped N with closed eyelids. He looked around as Hongbin was wide awake.”Binnie,go wake your same aged friend” instructed N as he went to Hyuk who was sleeping soundly.As Hongbin was struggling along with Ken to wake the rapper,N kneeled beside Hyuk as he shooked the latter’s body slowly,not hurting him.

”Hyuk-ah.It’s time to wake up.Leo was making breakfast.Who’s late didn’t get to eat.Now wa-“.N’s words were cut off.”GET YOUR HANDS OFF FROM ME!!” shouted Hyuk as he shoved N’s hands off him.Ravi,Hongbin and Ken who were awake looked in disbelief at them.Hyuk folded his mattress and he left without greeting anybody.He slammed the door,making the a loud sound.In the kitchen,Leo nearly dropped the plate as he surprised with the sound.N who was frozen on his place,looked at the other three who didn’t know to do what.”You guys,go eat first.I will come later” said N,smiling. The others nodded as they stood up with a pale face.”How about you hyung? Let’s eat together” asked Ken when he saw N didn’t move from his place.

”I will eat later,plus I don’t think Hyuk was going to eat if he saw me at the table.Ask Leo to leave some” he replied,busy cleaning and folding Ravi’s mattress.”Okay” said Ken before he moved to the door.Before opening the doorknob,Ravi turned and looked at N.N who noticed,looked back.”Be strong ,hyung” .N nodded before he smiled at the three.On the other side,Leo was silently prepared the food as he noticed Hyuk was sitting on the chair.He wondered what’s going on with Hyuk.Soon the other joined him at the table and Hongbin helped Leo to set up the table. As things readied,Leo asked where’s N to Ravi.Ravi told that N will eat after this.After breakfast,they were heading for the dance practice at the company. And now,they were waiting for what will happened next.

“Hyuk.Speak” instructed N as he held tightly onto Hyuk’s wrist.”What do you want?!! Can you just leave me alone?! I’m tired with you talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter