Chapter 7

Me marrying him !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ladies and gentlemen we now have another 5 minutes before landing. Please wear you seatbelt for your safety. Thank you for using our airlines and have a nice day”.

Xiumin were awake hearing that announcement and quickly wear his seatbelt. Looking at the right side of him, he noticed that Jun Ah didn’t wear her seatbelt. He open his seatbelt and lean towards her without realize Jun Ah suddenly wake up from her sleep.

“Is there is someone infront of me? Okay I should open my eyes right” Jun Ah wonder. She opens her eyes and she see Xiumin focusly doing her seatbelt. She quickly close her eyes back so that Xiumin won’t realize that she was long awake.

Jun Ah P.O.V

What is wrong with him. I don’t get him, he always do something weird. It just feels something else. He make my life miserable. Arggghhh seriously what is this I don’t get it. Obviously he would still have feelings for his ex-fiancée. If just that stupid Jimin just stick with me I would leave a very beautiful fairytale life right now and not to be arrange by my own parents. But, but, but it dosen’t mean that I want to be with him though. Okay Park Jun Ah sticks with your plans stay in sulking mode and make him agree with my plan. It just I don’t want to be arrange with someone that is cold, annoying, arrogant and selfish like him. He’s not my type. Kim Minseok a.k.a Xiumin an heir to such a big company is going to marry me hahaha impossible.

Without realizing Jun Ah were acting sleeping while smiling. Xiumin quickly w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter