1/1

Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon was never appreciated. He felt the disappointment and dissatisfaction whenever he pass by. Strangers, relatives and even his friends. He was never enough, a choice and alone. 

Winter of November 2013, the cold breeze of the winter season giving him the warmth he always needed. At least with the wind, he could feel someone's presence beside him.

"I'm sorry for staring but is that your real hair?"

Jihoon look up and saw the shining brown eyes of a young man. Looking at him with such eyes that he could see the hope he have been looking for.

"No, I-I just dyed it." He could feel the nervousness in his tone. He just hope he didn't scare the guy infront of him.

Just like what he think he does to others.

"I didn't know you always walk by here!" 

Jihoon turned around and saw the same guy the other day. He smiled a little and he suddenly felt at ease. For the first time, he thinks someone actually likes his presence.

Names were exchange. His name is Seungcheol and Jihoon thinks that name would leave a really big mark in his life.

They both spend their entire day. Together, in the cold winter of November. Just the two of them sharing each other's happiness. And for the second time that day, Jihoon felt someone actually wants to be beside him.

It was January of 2014. 

Seungcheol never contacted him again.

Mid February. 

Jihoon looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter