D-Day

3 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoojung had enough of her miserable life. On her way to the beach, she can't stop crying and cursing everyone including god for making her still alive until now. She doesn't even ing care if she's driving really badly right now because honestly, she wants to die as soon as she can. She gets out from her car and sits on the sand for a few hours, looking at her phone, remembering all of the happy things happened in her life. She smiles sadly, scrolling through all of her photos and videos with Doyeon. She closes her eyes and sighs before opening her eyes and being greeted by the sunset. She gets up and left all of her things inside her car before locking it. She looks around to see if there's any people in this beach before she sighs in relief with the fact that she's alone in the beach. She can't believe she used to feel disappointed in herself because she can't swim (it's Doyeon's favorite sport) but now, the fact that she can't swim makes it easier for her to do it. She walks closer to the water and looks at the sunset for the last time.

 

"Bye, Doyeon. Thank you for always making me happy ever since we met. I hope your life would be better without me. I love you."

 

She keep walking into the water until all of her body is under the water, and until she can't breath or see anything anymore.

 

 

A/N : It has been one year, what the heck?? I'm really sorry for everyone that has been waiting for this update (if ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter