Project monster (I.M)

Project monster

"Don't you think it's a little too early for the searum, I mean even if the plan works we aren't fully sure about the side effects are we?"/"Shut up! what if he wakes up? You idiot! The boss is here so don't say anything about side effects" /"If you are that scared, you better quit! Besides this male was specifically picked and trapped for this day it's now or never, this can only be done in his prime adult stage"/"That means we can do this next year right?why now?!"."SILENCE! Yes, please proceed,"the boss spoke, his booming voice waking me up.

The atmosphere was tense, even I know. Normally I would be greeted with cold milk and cardboard like bread but today it looked like I was going to be starved. The white coats to my suprise were arguing about something for the first time since three months leading to many leaving the group of white mass."Just get on with the job, inject the anesthetics then move him to the chamber. And you know the rest. Now hurry!"the boss yelled.oh no, i'm going to have loooooong rest again. I struggle, trying to break free but I soon scumbugged to the force they used. Is that even human, the needle loaded with the mystirious drug give chills down my spine reminding me of my trauma of them. Stab. Then I doze off...

I wake up in a room with dim lighting. My eyes couldn't focus so i used my only gift, loud voice. I take a deep breath in and thats when I realizied I've been starpted down on to the bed. I tried to free my self but it was in vain. I then screamed at the top of my lungs. My own scream echoed through the empty room making me deaf. A voice did answer." Shut up! You are too noisy! We will get into trouble because of you!" it said in a rather feminie way. There were other people here...? "Ahmm...hello? Who is it?" I asked. Then it answered " I don't know who you are So I'm going to take it safe and say my code name,", I was too curious, I thought they just tested on me. "So, what is your code name?" I asked, full concentration on the distant voice. "I'ts D.O..." The voice trailed off. Then it started again "Yours?", I replied "I.M,". The floor beneath the bed was no more. I fall, still starpted to the bed, into an endless abyss...