Broken

EXO SERIES: Remember Me, Oh Se Hun [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry I haven't updated the past two days. They have been really stressful for me ^^ It's hot and I'm sitting in front of my computer but I am back again and I hope you like the chapter! ^_^

---

>>JI HYUN'S POV<<

Is he asking me out on a date? 

This will surely not be one. 

"Are you free on Saturday, Ji Hyun?" Jong Hyuk questioned me again. "I know you've always loved animals and it's winter though but I thought maybe we can hang out for a bit." 

Although I would've interrupted him, I hadn't done it because it'd be impolite. 

"Thanks, but no thanks, Jong Hyuk sunbae. Maybe some other time." I smiled at him. "Excuse me, but I have to go back to my house. My family is waiting for me." 

Jong Hyuk nodded but kept staring at me. "You mean Se Hun is waiting for you." I raised my eyebrows at him.

"However, let's meet another time. I'll visit you again and we'll go to the zoo together." Jong Hyuk said, sort of inviting himself to it. I would really love to go to the zoo to be honest. Jong Hyuk was my friend, I should go with him as long as it wasn't supposed to be a date. But somehow I did not want to go there with Choi Jong Hyuk. 

Or maybe I only wanted Se Hun to ask me.

"I think I am free on Saturday." I said after Jong Hyuk turned around to leave. "As long as it stays a normal meeting between us." 

"Sure." Jong Hyuk smiled and insisted on picking me up on Saturday. "I'll be at your house at 3 PM." Then he left and I glanced at the Jungnang stream before deciding to leave this place. 

I thought about what I've agreed to. I had other things to do and I was supposed to be at the EXO dormitory on Saturday but I could surely take the day off and go to the zoo instead. 

I would go there because of the animals, and partially because of Choi Jong Hyuk. After all, we just met after roughly seven years and I'd know him a little bit more. Se Hun was not really talkative but I knew him.

Well, I used to know him.

Looking up, I saw Se Hun standing in front of me.

"We should go back." Se Hun said and left. I followed him shortly after Se Hun left, asking myself many questions. 

Has Se Hun watched us?

Has he heard everything? 

Why was he even there? 

Arriving at Se Hun's house, I took a seat next to Se Hun's older brother and acted as if nothing happened. Ice Prince was sitting next to my father and he was obviously annoyed and not interested. 

"Ji Hyun dear, we heard you passed the college entrance exams. Congratulations!" Se Hun's mother said and her husband congratulated me too. While our parents were talking, I talked to Se Hun's brother who told me a lot about what happened the past months. 

Sometimes I glanced at his younger brother to figure out why he was at the Jungnang stream. He did want something from me. Se Hun was not only there to tell me we should go back to our families. 

"Where have you just been? You weren't with my brother, so don't try not to say the truth, Ji Hyun." Se Hun's brother whispered to me. I did not plan on lying to him anyway, so I told him that I was at the Jungnang stream and met Choi Jong Hyuk who asked me to go to the zoo with him. 

"So you're going on a date with him?" He wanted to know but I shrugged. "Because it looks like he likes you. Not only as a friend since you obviously know each other but I think you should take care, Ji Hyun." 

"And even if he likes me, I won't like him back." I simply answered and smiled softly. "I will take care, oppa. No worries." I was glad Se Hun's brother hasn't changed a bit after they moved back to Jungnang. I was an only child and I wished I had an older brother like him. 

"I know, Ji Hyun." He patted my head and laughed. "I have to go back early in the morning and you'll go to school. I promise to attend your graduation at school. Shall I take you to school tomorrow or will my dongsaeng bring you?" 

I looked to Se Hun and shook my head, telling him that Se Hun would not take me to school anyway since he had a schedule. 

Se Hun drove me to school the past weeks too, but he was really moody recently and I had no idea why he was like that. It was not like I had done anything to him. 

I don't know what to do on Saturday when Choi Jong Hyuk and I go to the zoo. 

On the one hand, I like the zoo pretty much because of the animals,

but on the other hand, it is Choi Jong Hyuk. 

He was my friend, but I don't remember him like I remember Se Hun. 

I forgot I had to work after that. I haven't quit all jobs but I had to save the money for college after all. 

I really did not want to leave our families but I would have fallen asleep and I didn't want to be carried to someone's bed afterwards. So I told them I had some stuff to do and got up, pretending I was not tired. 

"Merry Christmas everyone." I said, looking at each one but stopped at Se Hun who was staring at me. 

Merry Christmas to you too, Oh Se Hun.

The zoo was interesting and it was exciting to see all the animals with Jong Hyuk. We've talked a lot, but he told me a lot about himself and what happened in his life. He was studying and majoring in Physics. 

And to be honest, I wished Se Hun would join us. 

Se Hun has promised it to me once. 

That we'd go to the zoo to see the animals. 

Seems as Se Hun has forgotten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter