Fly?

Really?

I chose to go back to LA after spending a short holiday. I came to Seoul last week with my friends, in here, we have tried almost everything we saw in drama, we ate well and slept well. Language barrier? Of course… we have a guide, a so-so middle age man. Korea was fun, even I didn’t get a chance to meet some idols. Of course, I wondered how handsome they are in real life. Unfortunately, I’m not that lucky.

Right now, I’m at a business class seat ready to go back to my homeland. Guess, how much I spent for this holiday? Gosh, I really took out everything of what I’ve saved for years, and it’s a big secret that I won’t tell my mom ever. Some of my friends stay in Korea for more days, and the other are already back several days ago. Yeah, I’m all alone. I want to stay here forever, but my money can’t lie. I really have to go back and get more money.

I’m sitting with an old lady, and I think she’s on my mom age. As I predicted, she have talked to me from the first time we met and will continue until one of us sleep. She said that she’s with her son, but couldn’t sit together because no seat choice available. She’s pointing at her son whose sit in the front line. He wears all black, from cap, mask, sweater, pants, and shoes. What I see is different from his mom told me, that he’s a bank manager. He doesn’t look like a bank manager. Maybe, I shouldn’t judge a book by its cover. I little bit felt sleepy, so we stopped talking. I feel like I’m sleeping.

“WTF?!” I heard someone cursing, I open my eyes. “Oops, sorry…” He continued. I still in half awake state, and don’t know what I really see. I chose to close my eyes again. But then, I’m wide awake. A little bit shocked.

“Who… who are yo…u?” I asked while looking at person who sits beside me. Not that old lady, but a man.

“Wait a second.” He said still looking at his phone. Playing games I thought.

“Excuse me?” I said, confused.

“Sorry.” He looked at me. “I’m sorry but I exchanged my seat an hour ago. You know that…” I looked his clothes, all black.

“Oh, you’re the son. Okay then.” I realized he was that lady’s son.

“What?” He startled. “What son?”

“You’re son of the lady who sat with me earlier, right?” I told him.

“Wait… what?” He chuckled. “No.” He opened his mask down. “That lady wanted to sit with her son who sat with me there.”

I lost for word. Not because of what he said, but… his face. He is Mark. He is GOT7’s Mark. How can he? Am I dreaming?

“Hey, are you listening?” He waved his hand in front of me. “You’re staring at my face, don’t you?” He chuckled, and his face looks more handsome. I wonder what his mom had eaten when pregnant him.

“Oh sorry…” I said hid my face.

“You know me, right? Just keep silent please.” He said. I just nodded. “I’m coming home right now. I don’t want my fans know.”

“By yourself? Alone?” I asked him.

“It turned like this. Just keep it secret, okay?” He turned back looking his phone screen. “Still 10p.m. Oh sorry about earlier…  for waking you up.” He smiled at me. I can only nod. I’m dying. No. I already died. How can God made this precious angel sit beside me? If this is a dream, I don’t want to wake up. Whatever is this I want it lasts forever.

“Stop staring at me, you girl.” He woke me up from thinking.

“Sorry… I didn’t mean to disturb you.” I apologized.

“No… just stop staring and start talking.” He startled me. “We have hours to spend, before I die of boredom.” He wanted to talk with me. What? I died once again.

 

“So… What’s your name?”