Chapter 43

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

 

Hyomin POV

My head feels so heavy. Like a big stone on my head. I slowly opened my eyes and I was served by a very white surrounding. I look around and finally my eyes caught on someone beside me. “ Unnie “ Young Ja, sitting beside me called. I smile at her. Just a small smile that I can afford. “ You’ve woken up “ she said again. “ Where am I ? “

I ask her in a very low voice. “ Hospital “ she answered shortly. Ah ! I remember. I fainted just now. “ How many hours I’ve fainted ? “ I ask her again. She smile. “ 3 days “ she said. My eyes grew wider. Am I really faint out 3 days ? Why do I feel like the time ticking so fast ?

“ Really ? “ I ask her again, can’t believe it. She nods. “ Woke up already ? “ suddenly a voice interrupt. I look to the front. “ Jiyeon-ah “ I call slowly and smile. “ Tsk “ she smirk. What’s with her ? She walk to me and suddenly, Papp !! she slap my hand. “ Yah ~ What’s wrong with you ? “ I ask her, pouted. “ Why can’t I ? “ she said with an annoying face and cross her arm.

I glance and turn my look to Young Ja. “ Young Ja-ah, look at her “ I complain to Young Ja. She smile. “ Serves you right. You’re the one who so mean “ Young Ja said. Aigoo ~ What’s with this girls ? “ What’s the matter ? “ I ask them. “ We already know about you “ Young Ja said calmly. Only now, I get it what does they mean. I smile.

“ You know ? “ suddenly I burst into laughter. “ Why did you laugh ? “ Jiyeon ask, unfolded her crossing arm. “ Good that you know. I’m sick to hide it anymore “ I said to them. “ And good you said ? “ Jiyeon said. “ Unnie, it’s not something you should be proud off “ Jiyeon left out a deep sigh. “ I know “ I said. “ But, what can I do ? There’s nothing you can do if you don’t have money you know “ I said to them.

“ You can do something if you’re working on it “ Young Ja said. “ I’m working on paying my parents debt “ I told them. “ Unnie, you have to think about yourself too “ Young Ja said again. “ Look girls. My parents shouldn’t know about this. That’s all “ I said.

“ They will know sooner or later “ Young Ja said calmly. I really respect this girl. She’s so calm facing something like this. Unlike Jiyeon. It’s not that I don’t respect her. It’s just that Young Ja is calmer. “ Sooner or later isn’t the problem. I will work on it “ I said to them. “ Go through the operation. We won’t tell anyone “ Young Ja said, holding my hand.

“ We will work out on the payment. We want you to be healthy again “ Jiyeon then said.

 

Flashback

“ You suffered a brain tumor “

The 5 words that slip from the doctor lips makes my breath stops for a while. I never thought I would be facing this thing. I never thought this time will come into my life. “ Are you serious ? “ I ask the doctor for confirmation. The doctor nods. “ How can I play with things like this “ she said.

I smile. “ Thank you “ I thanked and walk out of the room. After that day, I never come to the hospital again. Never even for check up. Never again.

Flashback end

 

But from these past three days, I end up here again. Haih. I sigh deeply.

“ UNNIE !! “ suddenly a high tone voice came in and shout. I look to the front. “ Krystal-ah “ her ? What is she doing here ? I mean, how did she know I’m here ? “ How did you end up here ? “ I ask her. She sigh heavily and sit beside me on my bed.

“ Jaejoong oppa called Jessica unnie and he told Jessica unnie that you’re admitted. Jessica unnie tell me and that is how I ended up here “ she said. Did he have to tell Jessica? It’s not like she knows me. “ Ahh ~ “ I smile. Okay, I might sounds jealous, but its normal right for a girl ?

“ Unnie, are you okay ? “ Krystal ask. “ Did you realize us here Krystal ? “ suddenly Jiyeon ask. “ Yeah of course. I’m just worried about her “ Krystal said. “ Okay good “ Jiyeon said and smile. “ I’m fine “ I told Krystal. “ But I think I heard about payment or what just now. What payment ? “ she ask. I look at Young Ja and then Jiyeon.

“ It’s hmm…it’s nothing. It’s just about unnie’s debt to that guy “ Jiyeon saved the situation. “ Ahh “ Krystal nods and sigh in relief.