mystic is for losers

Go Away

Mina had finally stepped out of her last class of the day. The day was rather uneventful, and she kept herself occupied by playing a game in class, Pokémon Go. The brunette has been waiting to exit the class, for she saw that there was a Nine Tails nearby. Unfortunately, it had disappeared in a few minutes before the bell rang.

She angrily walked by the multiple Pokéstops around her Korean campus, collecting as many Pokéballs as she could (due to an instance where she lost a CP 560 Eevee the other day.) Satisfied with her hefty amount, she began to walk to her university's library, which happened to be a Gym. It was a Valor Gym, only guarded by a 342 Arcanine.

"ing noobs," Mina whispered under her breathe as she began to easily beat the gym. She smirked when she saw the gym loose the Valor symbol.

"What the ."

The gym, instead of rising as Mystic, displayed the Instinct symbol. She quickly tapped on the gym, and much to her displeasure, it was indeed taken away.

"By a ing Instinct." Not just any Instinct either. An Instinct female player that was robed in the yellow, and purple starter clothes. 'PeachDaddy' was their username. After questioning the odd username, Mina began to defeat the gym. It was easy, due to the fact that she had a CP 1684 Lapras that was against PeachDaddy's CP 1290 Jolteon.

After the quick battle, Mina smiled proudly as she saw the gym become Mystic. She began to walk away, planning to go home, but to her dismay, she felt a vibration in her pocket. Not only did she just get a Rattata, but someone took over the gym.

She walked quickly back to the library, and expanded the gym.

PeachDaddy and her CP 1290 Jolteon were the owners of the gym.

She huffed, beginning to battle them, again. Mina successfully defeated the gym, and did a silent cheer to herself. Farther away, she heard a loud, "What the !"

Turning towards the yell, Mina saw a blonde woman on her phone, obviously angry.

" Mystic!" The woman shouted.

It clicked. That was PeachDaddy.

Or at least, Mina thought so. But, how many blonde Instinct players could be here right now complaining about the now overturned Mystic Gym? Not many.

Mina laughed at the girl, and didn't realize she caught the attention of the blonde woman. She looked up at Mina, and their eyes connected. PeachDaddy, if thats even her, gave Mina a scan over, and began to stomp over to her.

"Are you the one taking the gym?"

"What? Why would you think that?"

"Uh. The gym leader's username is BlackSwanHoe and I associate Black Swan with pretty girls like in the movie, and-"

"Oh, you think I'm pretty?" Mina smirked.

"What?" The woman flushed. "No, I didn't say that. Whatever! So, you are BlackSwanHoe!"

"Yes, I am. PeachDaddy, I assume?"

"Yeah, yeah. Stop taking the gym!" PeachDaddy shrieked. Mina was enjoying this chat, mostly due to the fact that PeachDaddy was a very cute girl.

"Nah, you have to beat me."

She watched the girl get a little red from anger, before she turned away and began shouting into her phone. Unbeknownst to PeachDaddy, Mina understood the Japanese that the girl was speaking in,

"Sana-chan! This really cute girl keeps taking my gym. Mhm. Yes, She's Mystic. I know right? Why are all the hot ones traitors? Mhm. Okay, whatever, get your ing over here. Invite Nayeon too. I need that twenty-four hour bonus."

PeachDaddy turned back to Mina, speaking in Korean now,

"Watch me beat you."

Mina giggled, and replied in Japanese, "I'd like to see you try."

PeachDaddy became crimson red when she heard Mina. "Oh, . You're Japanese, aren't you?"

Mina nodded only in response.

"Well, . That's embarrassing..."

Silence enveloped the two for minutes, but the blonde ended it.

"Since you already know that.. Uh, my name is Momo. Hirai Momo." Momo awkwardly stuck out her hand to Mina, and she reciprocated.

"Hi, I'm Myoui Mina."

The pair released each other's hands, and it was silent again.

Mina started, "So, do you play Pokémon often?"

"Not really. I've never played until this game."

"Wait, are you serious?"

"Yes...?"

Mina stood dumbfounded. Of course, the pretty girl playing Pokémon isn't even a fan. Just her luck.

"What made you decide to play Pokémon Go?"

"Tumblr."

"Are you ing with me?"

"Nope, the fanons were really cute for Spark, so I had to immediately play!"

Mina just stared at the girl in disbelief, "Do you even know who Latias and Latios is?"

"No..." Momo stated dejectedly. 

", oh my god, stop playing Pokémon right now. Now I can see why you're Instinct. You don't even know the third generation legendaries."

"Hey! I can do whatever I want. Don't talk to me, and my pidgeys again."

The two were interrupted by the high pitched screaming of a pink haired girl, whom was trailed by a woman with black hair.

"Momo-chan!!!"

The two finally approach the pair, and the pink haired began to ramble in Japanese,

"Damn, Momo. Cute was an understatement, this chick is ing hot. Lord knows what I'd do to her if-"

"Sana! Shut up! She's Japanese, you idiot," Momo facepalmed.

"Hey, look who's talking."

"Whatever. Anyways, Mina, these are my friends. Sana and Nayeon." The pair greeted her and smiled.

"We're also going to take your gym down."

"Hmm, I don't think so." Mina replied as she cooly began texting her friends to help defend the gym.

Ketchup: hey you asshats, get your over to the uni's library gym.

China: no i aint going over there u ing called me an asshat im Ṭ̷Ř̥̤̤̻̥̥ͧ̏ͦ̋͑͡Ɨ̘͉̲̯̹͔̿ͯͦ͋͂͡Ǥ̸̷͈͇͉̟̫͚͖͉̼̰̱̩͔̙̖̱̌͑ͥ̐ͤͧ̂͌̃ͬ͟͜ͅĠ̟͓͇̺̭̮̇̄̍̃ͬͣ͂ͪ̽̃̀͜Ɇ̛ͦ̄̓ͪ̇̌̄̒̊̓̾̐͒͋ͭ̀͗̚͝҉̧͙͍̦̣̤͇͓͙̲͍̪̤̻͢ͅṜ͓̠̘̥̼̈́̌ͬ͜ͅḚ̬̯͎͉̙̉ͧ͆̕Ƌ̶

Ketchup: i could also call you talentless but u dont see me doing that, do u?

China: catch me on the flipside ugly, i saw yo struggling with a noob instinct. the only thing u have going for u is games but u cant even do that

Ketchup: dont come for me with that tzuyu ok shes bringing her friends over

China: what the r u talking to her ???

chaeYoungandWild: ye wyd mina

Ketchup: ye shes cute n hi chae

China: define cute

China: for science reasons

jihoe: ugh u ing homos

Ketchup: cute as in im gon hit her up after i rekt her.
but shes got friends n they cute too

China: ooh im coming 👀👀👀

jihoe: tzuyu isnt even mystic, mina. youre being an idiot inviting her

Ketchup: o

chaeYoungandWild: anyways im coming i need that defender bonus

About twenty minutes later, Mina's friends had arrived and Team Mystic took down the gym, and put their highest Pokémon in.

"Hey, you ing thots! Stop doing that." Sana yelled.

It was a never ending cycle of the two teams trying to take down each other's gym. Finally, Momo, Sana, Nayeon had run out of potions and revives for their Pokémon.

"Mystic is for winners, es."

"For cheaters!"

"I'm MLG homies, y'all ain't got none on Team Mystic," Mina stated.

"Shut up, you COD fangirl." Nayeon screamed.

", I play real games. I can 360 No scope your in CSGO."

"Real game? CSGO? I could get more kills than you in LOL playing support."

Among the arguing, Mina noticed that Momo was not speaking.

"Oh, now you're silent when it comes to games? Are you shook yet by the amazingness of Mystic?"

"No , I don't need to know who Patio, and Pattyass is okay. Because I still beat your gym alot."

"But who has it now?"

"Valor, hoes!" A voiced yelled in the back. It belonged to Tzuyu who displayed the Valor gym on her phone proudly to the crowd of girls.

"Y'all ing thought. Ahah. I invited my Taiwan army here too so good luck defeating a filled gym with all CP 1400+, hoes."

All of the girls, besides Tzuyu, all groaned in unison as they were just beat by Valor.

The two friend groups began to separate, and Momo, Sana, Nayeon were seated in Nayeon's car. 

"Hey, Momo. Check the gym."

"What? Why?" Momo pulled out her phone from her back pocket, and began to open the app. The gym was taken over by Mystic now. The first Pokémon, a low leveled Arcanine, was named, "Momo, please text me." The next Pokémon was Mina's Lapras, who's name was changed to a series of numbers, which was Mina's phone number. The last Pokémon in the gym was named, " please text me fast before some creep does."

Laughing, Momo sent a text to Mina.

Momo: i thot i was too noob for u

Mina: yes, but you were also too cute

 


 

 

im sorry for this word vomit idk what im doing. this was going to be 100% cussing but then i got comments thinking this was going to be cute and i got sHOOK im sorrysorrysorry also i only reread this once so good luck ahah im sorry for writing this piece of i rushed this like iois debut